global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DC Cupid 911 Reality Check Required  (Read 2234 times)

stinqu

Re: DC Cupid 911 Reality Check Required
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2023, 02:55:29 PM »
This is the reason why every Latina thinks their hot shit. Very few are grateful for anything but yet post biblical messages on their stories daily. Meanwhile they’re selling their ass.
Colombianas are prob the worst but at the end of the day, if you had a business transaction meaning you paid to f--k her, never need to send her a penny when you’re not with her.
Women are the same every where, they need a man. For what ever the reason, Lantin women must have a man in their lives to be happy. He could be a complete asswhole, it does not matter. Some go out on the street to feed the children these assholes left them with.I'vet slept with many non street chicas and it takes a bit to get their "freak" out but its worth it.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2023, 04:34:06 PM »
A piece of advice from a knowledgeable source - it's all a scam. False advertising is everywhere, so it's best to stay away from those dating websites. There are people online shopping for gullible users all day long. Here's a story of what happened to a friend of mine who met a girl on one of those websites. After hooking up with her, she lured him in with sex, and they suddenly became a couple. Her entire family was in on the scam, and they celebrated the relationship, pretending he was one of their own. They insisted he financially support his girlfriend and children, and he regularly sent money to them. He flew back and forth to see her, and she treated him like a king, but it was all just an act. Her family would ask him to buy them expensive material things, and they pressured him to get a fiancé visa or get married, so she could travel with him. Meanwhile, she was still with her Dominican boyfriend, and he was also benefiting from the money my friend sent. My friend became the sole breadwinner and was working long hours to cover expenses both in the US and in the DR.
couldn't make this up. i told him from jump, it was going to be ugly. Long story shorty, one day he showed up in middle of night and found the dominican boyfriend nice and comfy in his bed that he had bought. Condoms everywhere. so what's the lesson fellas? stay the fk away from them shits. play at your own risk...
binary thinking at its best

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2023, 04:56:03 PM »
Velvet that noise tells me that you have never been f--ked over by a DR. CHICA. Man if you not have been run over at last once by a DR. chica you don't know shit!!!! It's all part of the learning process. I do not know of one Gringo that has not gone through it!!!You  have weed out the bad ones.

murano2010

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2023, 05:36:20 AM »
A piece of advice from a knowledgeable source - it's all a scam. False advertising is everywhere, so it's best to stay away from those dating websites. There are people online shopping for gullible users all day long.
One definitely needs to do their due diligence in protecting themselves online.   

Last year I was using Tinder while in Nairobi Kenya.  A man using Tinder in Nairobi, will see his likes and/or messages in his inbox like you've never seen before.   I went from a count of 300 likes to over 900 likes total in just a few days.   I actually had more, until I started deleting chicks that I definitely wasnt interested in.

Anyway, I had scoped out a couple of chicks that I matched with.   One of my matches got around to asking me where I was staying.  At 1st, I thought the person just wanted to know the general area of where I was.   The convo went from what area are you staying?, to what street?, then whats the address?, then what floor?   I knew what was coming next, so I blocked it/them.

I dont even trust video chatting with a chick from a dating website.  Look what happened to enough cats in Colombia.   Guys usually think they are dealing with a regular chick, but the chick has a different set of plans.    Another Tinder chick in Nairobi, sent me a shit load of pics and TikTok type videos.   

I had to laugh at that.  Because it reminded me of chicks from the DR, from Dom Cupid.   They'll send you pics and/or video, hoping it's going to result in the guy reacting to it, and letting his guard down.  After 2 days of casual aimless banter, the individual with a smiley face, sends me a text asking me to send them 1500 ksh so it/they can have a nice Sunday.    Blocked that one too. 

That individual messaged me with a different number asking me why did I block them?   These incidents made me collect my thoughts.   Im in Africa, on Tinder, and getting hundreds of input in my inbox.  Scamming here can be a full time job for a lot of these people, especially in the popular countries/cities.  Not only extremely common, but maybe 10X worse than in the DR.   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 05:40:52 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2023, 03:10:28 PM »
A piece of advice from a knowledgeable source - it's all a scam. False advertising is everywhere, so it's best to stay away from those dating websites. There are people online shopping for gullible users all day long. Here's a story of what happened to a friend of mine who met a girl on one of those websites. After hooking up with her, she lured him in with sex, and they suddenly became a couple. Her entire family was in on the scam, and they celebrated the relationship, pretending he was one of their own. They insisted he financially support his girlfriend and children, and he regularly sent money to them. He flew back and forth to see her, and she treated him like a king, but it was all just an act. Her family would ask him to buy them expensive material things, and they pressured him to get a fiancé visa or get married, so she could travel with him. Meanwhile, she was still with her Dominican boyfriend, and he was also benefiting from the money my friend sent. My friend became the sole breadwinner and was working long hours to cover expenses both in the US and in the DR.
couldn't make this up. i told him from jump, it was going to be ugly. Long story shorty, one day he showed up in middle of night and found the dominican boyfriend nice and comfy in his bed that he had bought. Condoms everywhere. so what's the lesson fellas? stay the fk away from them shits. play at your own risk...
Well the only good thing they were having protected sex perhaps he was raw dogging her  exstra benifet !
Guys Hate to break it too yah,, this is SOP Chicas MO,If you take on the a chica your on the hook,,,Some will have local novios some dont, if you venture down this path have financial restraint,,dont go over board  well he did get the kings treatment ,should have had the chica invite a few friends over hand have a big orgy mabey a spit roast too Haha!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2023, 05:27:39 PM »
Well the only good thing they were having protected sex perhaps he was raw dogging her  exstra benifet !
Guys Hate to break it too yah,, this is SOP Chicas MO,If you take on the a chica your on the hook,,,Some will have local novios some dont, if you venture down this path have financial restraint,,dont go over board  well he did get the kings treatment ,should have had the chica invite a few friends over hand have a big orgy mabey a spit roast too Haha!

Tug you get it. I know when I'm away that chica is going to get f**ked, thats why I like her, she loves to f**k. I'm only there 4 months out of 12 at most. She going to get laid a few times for sure.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2023, 05:50:11 AM »
Concur .Same here. i have a decent chica with a regular job.. will stay a few months in the Su as well but when im not there for 4 months im sure  she will step out of her casa on occasion to f--k,,make a few pesos its just plain common sense, shes not going to wait for my old fat ass, Theys chicas need there toto exercised, haha !

vacationtime

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2023, 12:43:18 PM »
he got the kings treatment..... et tu BRutee?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal