global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DC Cupid 911 Reality Check Required  (Read 2231 times)

murano2010

DC Cupid 911 Reality Check Required
« on: January 26, 2023, 11:23:32 AM »
Dominican Cupid :   Some profiles read like the chicks are from the US.   

She's a 27 yr old attractive but average looking Dominicana.   Only one pic in her profile?  Very little information in her profile?

SEEKING :  "A special person who treats me like the queen I am who is loyal and detailed who falls in love every day who can help me financially if you can't please don't write."

Location of such a man?   He's from the US.   Her age range?  30 to 45

So exactly what will this 30 to 45 yr old guy from the United States get in exchange for helping some DR chick financially?   Probably A 20/80 arrangement.   

Translation time :

What she says :                              What it really means :

A special person?                             I need a thirsty mofo just dumb enough to pursue a chick like me

To be treated like the queen I am      She is a queen but you aint no KING, you are simply a mule/tool

Loyal and Detailed                           Some blank check bullshit that people say to get a dummy to bite

Who Falls in Love Every Day              More ambiguous bullshit a chick will say to confuse a mofo. 

Who can help me financially              Thats the ONLY point of the profile.  Looking for a loyal sucker

If you can't please don't write           She's been disappointed too many times by time wasters. 
                                                    Only wants to see dummies in her inbox ready and willing to step up.
                                                    Reverse psychology ego challenge. 

https://cdn.dominicancupid.com/memphoto/Photo1/big/2562182.jpg                                     
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 11:35:54 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: DC Cupid 911 Reality Check Required
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 11:42:59 AM »
LMFAO.....
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

El_lobo00

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 09:17:21 PM »
Chica Entitlement is spreading like a zombie virus 🦠☣️

spadesoface

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 12:59:34 AM »
The Americanization of the Dominican woman grows larger each day.

Welcome to the new DR…where the women feel as if they are the “prize”

Ted68

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 02:42:52 AM »
Damn lol 😂😆

Ted68

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 02:43:23 AM »
The Americanization of the Dominican woman grows larger each day.

Welcome to the new DR…where the women feel as if they are the “prize”
Exactly

vacationtime

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 08:24:05 AM »
as long as there are  desperate, pathetic suckers out there that will bite the chicas will keep testing them. stop putting these bitches on a pedestal

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 01:26:25 PM »
Sounds like a DR. chica that got deported back home from the US.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 05:02:00 PM »
Dominican Cupid :   Some profiles read like the chicks are from the US.   

She's a 27 yr old attractive but average looking Dominicana.   Only one pic in her profile?  Very little information in her profile?

SEEKING :  "A special person who treats me like the queen I am who is loyal and detailed who falls in love every day who can help me financially if you can't please don't write."

Location of such a man?   He's from the US.   Her age range?  30 to 45

So exactly what will this 30 to 45 yr old guy from the United States get in exchange for helping some DR chick financially?   Probably A 20/80 arrangement.   

Translation time :

What she says :                              What it really means :

A special person?                             I need a thirsty mofo just dumb enough to pursue a chick like me

To be treated like the queen I am      She is a queen but you aint no KING, you are simply a mule/tool

Loyal and Detailed                           Some blank check bullshit that people say to get a dummy to bite

Who Falls in Love Every Day              More ambiguous bullshit a chick will say to confuse a mofo. 

Who can help me financially              Thats the ONLY point of the profile.  Looking for a loyal sucker

If you can't please don't write           She's been disappointed too many times by time wasters. 
                                                    Only wants to see dummies in her inbox ready and willing to step up.
                                                    Reverse psychology ego challenge. 

https://cdn.dominicancupid.com/memphoto/Photo1/big/2562182.jpg                                   
  gold digger no doubt !

Natilyfe

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 07:07:40 PM »
FOH Madea lookin ass

Metro

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 08:59:46 PM »
It’s not just in the DR.  I spent the last month on Colombia Cupid before I cancelled my trip to Cartagena.  If I had to describe the girls there I would say one character trait I routinely encountered was total and complete arrogance…One girl even sent me a video of all the messages she received in her first three days after signing up. The girl had pages and pages of messages, most of them from gringos and all of them with the word “Hola” as the opener.  I also had another one threaten to contact my wife and put my picture online unless I sent her money.  It’s all f--ked up out there.

Metro

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 09:02:10 PM »

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2023, 06:18:18 PM »
I'm the last person to agree with Murono, but yes chicas run this scam all the time.Do not send money to anyone you do not know well.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2023, 04:07:42 AM »
eeeeew high milage used van. traps set. how ever im willing to bet my bottom dollar her inbox is full to the rim with takers. there's a sucker borned and burned everyday ahahahaha 
binary thinking at its best

Sangnyc21

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2023, 01:48:31 PM »
This is the reason why every Latina thinks their hot shit. Very few are grateful for anything but yet post biblical messages on their stories daily. Meanwhile they’re selling their ass.
Colombianas are prob the worst but at the end of the day, if you had a business transaction meaning you paid to f--k her, never need to send her a penny when you’re not with her.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal