global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: German Arrested in Puerto Plata for Sex Crimes  (Read 2764 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: German Arrested in Puerto Plata for Sex Crimes
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
They need to put that dude under the f--king jail. POS. Smh.

DR is still playing political games though. This German dude had to have Dominican accomplices that were funneling those kids to him, but the article doesn’t mention anything about the authorities arresting any Dominican players that were likely involved.

Is DR trying to protect the identities of Dominican accomplices so DR doesn’t look bad? If so, that’s that crooked two-tiered justice system gringo shit. Hell yeah that German dude is guilty asf, but so are the local Dominicans that helped him. They ALL need to be dealt with.

Why in the world do you jump to the conclusion that there had to have been Dominican accomplices? All we know is that the man is accused of filming minors in sex acts. The evidence presented is that he was in possession of sex toys, condoms, and more than one cell phone. There was no mention of any real video equipment, videos, or age or sex of minors. Apparently NCOs sounded the alarm to the Dominican authorities. It does not appear that the police were alerted by the guy's neighbors. For what ever reason everyone jumps to the conclusion that the victims involved were prepubescent minors even though none of the reports support that. For all we know that cat got involved with a group of teenage girls where the only accomplices are the girls themselves. I think we should let this play out before lynching the fellow or the DR authorities.

Jazzy,

In a subsequent post, you said yourself:

“Years ago a regular of mine wanted me to introduce a friend to her 15 year old sister.”

That regular of yours was Dominican, correct? So based on your own experience, why would it be far fetched to assume that the German pedophile suspect had Dominican accomplices? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I suppose you could stretch the definition of accomplice to address her conduct, but I'm doubtful that you had conduct such as her's in mind when you made your post.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2023, 12:10:04 PM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2023, 02:41:47 PM »
@Mack i understand your viewpoint but due to them being minors I’m not sure how a barrio chic can find a job. It’s adults who can’t find a job. I think DR has some kind of labor laws because females constantly get fired from the Chinese stores every 2-3 months to avoid having to pay benefits or something.

@Jazzy I don’t think I ever seen anyone dying of starvation in the main cities. They likely won’t be living a lavish life, but I’m pretty sure they’d live off soup and simple meals if it came down to it. They don’t have to to get into the game so early, but it’s likely a miserable life until they get some sort of regular income

The 90 day rule on benefits is a real big deal for employers. They use and abuse it.

stinqu

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2023, 03:10:50 PM »
@Mack i understand your viewpoint but due to them being minors I’m not sure how a barrio chic can find a job. It’s adults who can’t find a job. I think DR has some kind of labor laws because females constantly get fired from the Chinese stores every 2-3 months to avoid having to pay benefits or something.

@Jazzy I don’t think I ever seen anyone dying of starvation in the main cities. They likely won’t be living a lavish life, but I’m pretty sure they’d live off soup and simple meals if it came down to it. They don’t have to to get into the game so early, but it’s likely a miserable life until they get some sort of regular income

Some folks don’t take kindly to sleeping on the streets and begging for food. Even poor people are subject to have pride.
Minors? The parents kick them out for having a kid early? I guess it’s a possibility in some households, I’m not an expert on how teen pregnancy dynamics work except 1/5 are expected to get pregnant from a 40+ male if they aren’t in school, or some crazy statistic. I’m speaking strictly of the underage girls with kids getting into the game early. I’m sure it’s some without a family system, maybe they’ll do it but still idk if slinging underage goods is their only option. Maybe I’m ignorant and that’s the case. If so those missionaries who claim to help aren’t doing a good job setting up shelters and other opportunities to succeed

It's super rare if it even exists....at all...never met one my entire time there..but they do kick the boys out..I've seen that plenty of times

I think it's less so that they get kicked out and more so that they don't want to continue to be treated as children and deprived of things they think they should have now that they have a child of their own or now that they are 15 years or older. That's why so many teenagers end up with men 10 or more years older than them. Think rebellious teen without a societal regulator. Girls are much more prone to this state of mind than are boys. Additionally as is often the case in the US black community boys are doted over while girls are expected to be independent.

As a side note, in talking to a friend I was berating the fact that her ex novio took her virginity at 14 when he was 24 years old. She shut me right up saying that at the time she knew exactly what she was doing and wanted the relationship. It was her opinion that what happened was life in the campo and nothing she was ashamed of.
Jazzy, I agree with your point that the girl no longer wants to be seen as a "child". It's like the female version of Machizmo, " men want me ,they lust for me, I am a woman now" . It's heady stuff for a teenage girl with dreams of freedom and a life of her own. This is an old story in many countries, but more so among cultures were sex is not some big "Taboo thing".

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2023, 04:06:30 PM »

The 90 day rule on benefits is a real big deal for employers. They use and abuse it.
Thats for sure  even lets say a maid that does a good job 90 days later bye bye ,funny the maid i hooked up with works 7 days a week  under the table for 450 pesos a day,,,,but they dont starve food wise

PoonTangClan

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2023, 05:47:07 PM »
They need to put that dude under the f--king jail. POS. Smh.

DR is still playing political games though. This German dude had to have Dominican accomplices that were funneling those kids to him, but the article doesn’t mention anything about the authorities arresting any Dominican players that were likely involved.

Is DR trying to protect the identities of Dominican accomplices so DR doesn’t look bad? If so, that’s that crooked two-tiered justice system gringo shit. Hell yeah that German dude is guilty asf, but so are the local Dominicans that helped him. They ALL need to be dealt with.

Why in the world do you jump to the conclusion that there had to have been Dominican accomplices? All we know is that the man is accused of filming minors in sex acts. The evidence presented is that he was in possession of sex toys, condoms, and more than one cell phone. There was no mention of any real video equipment, videos, or age or sex of minors. Apparently NCOs sounded the alarm to the Dominican authorities. It does not appear that the police were alerted by the guy's neighbors. For what ever reason everyone jumps to the conclusion that the victims involved were prepubescent minors even though none of the reports support that. For all we know that cat got involved with a group of teenage girls where the only accomplices are the girls themselves. I think we should let this play out before lynching the fellow or the DR authorities.

Jazzy,

In a subsequent post, you said yourself:

“Years ago a regular of mine wanted me to introduce a friend to her 15 year old sister.”

That regular of yours was Dominican, correct? So based on your own experience, why would it be far fetched to assume that the German pedophile suspect had Dominican accomplices? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I suppose you could stretch the definition of accomplice to address her conduct, but I'm doubtful that you had conduct such as her's in mind when you made your post.

That’s exactly the conduct I had in mind. Help from enablers. Same as accomplices, essentially.

Hosseini

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2023, 11:04:26 PM »
I’m convinced half you guys log on here to argue lol
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

stinqu

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2023, 04:12:29 PM »
I’m convinced half you guys log on here to argue lol
Having an open mind to differing points of view lead the way to enlightenment. Discussion of those points leads to clarity.

Aintnew2this

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2023, 04:59:02 PM »
Have fun in Prison As*hole.
For sure 3 months in pretrial custody will be harsh for this asshole, and that's good!! It will be worse than an entire sentence in Germany for the crime.

so true.

Aintnew2this

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2023, 05:02:32 PM »
This German dude had to have Dominican accomplices that were funneling those kids to him, but the article doesn’t mention anything about the authorities arresting any Dominican players that were likely involved.

Only "The locals" can f--k underage girls and get away with it.  Whether it's the DR, Brazil or Colombia it's just a normal part of the culture for men to have young girlfriends.  Most don't bat an eye.   I knew a girl who was dating a police officer when she was 15 and the parents were happy.  The parent's rationale was "I would rather she be dating a 32-year-old responsible man than a 16-year-old who wont be concerned with her safety and will probably get her pregnant."

I'ts been that way forever...

I’ve known a number of gringos that have tried to emulate the locals and have taken that walk on the wild side. It’s not uncommon for a 15-17 year old to hit on you.Years ago a regular of mine wanted me to introduce a friend to her 15 year old sister. I refused and she couldn’t understand why. When I said she was too young her response was that the sister wasn’t going to school and needed to support herself. They don’t see the world in the same way we do.

a wise choice to decline.  once the act is committed, one is owned for life through blackmail.

stinqu

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2023, 05:28:47 PM »
Seeing young chicas with older guys in DR. is so common that after a few years living there some seem to forget the rules. Think they can act like Dominicans, when we can't! Most men with any length of time in DR. have had some one offer up a young chica on a plate to them. I have always walked away, my Spidey sense knows it a trap of some kind.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2023, 06:40:19 PM »
You got right,I just got back from a 50 day stay in the su, on any given night on PC there always a few underage chicas in the shadows Always check the cedula or even better have your security guy double check it !

Tex1988

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2023, 02:32:12 AM »
For sure 3 months in pretrial custody will be harsh for this asshole, and that's good!! It will be worse than an entire sentence in Germany for the crime.

What's sad is....if someone can bring him (his) money on regular visits, his jail stint won't be nearly as bad as it should be.

With enough bread, he can get a chica to bring him food AND sex.

stinqu

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2023, 04:14:58 PM »
You got right,I just got back from a 50 day stay in the su, on any given night on PC there always a few underage chicas in the shadows Always check the cedula or even better have your security guy double check it !
For sure, security guy is your best friend. Tip him well!!! Tugboa, how much did they charge you to exit after 50 days, I had to pay 2500 pesos for 35 days in Nov.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal