global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Useful Cash  (Read 1136 times)

Harlemsproblem

Useful Cash
« on: January 30, 2023, 06:57:11 AM »
When carrying cash whats the best denomination to carry?  500 or 1000? peso?

Travelguy90

Re: Useful Cash
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 07:06:58 AM »
500. A good amount of places can break a 1000, however it’s not convenient and at times will hinder you because people don’t always have change or will want to try to play you to keep the change.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 07:56:20 AM »
Saftey tip  only carry a small amount out with you, meaning if some chica pick pockets you your not going to loose a large wad of cash,  carry enough for a few drinks or for food eating out, the rest stah in the safe donot let chicas see you open the safe, kick them out of the room they can wait out side your bed room when getting cash for them after services renderd, lock shit up if your banging multiple chicas you met of the streets keep theft to a minimum. Not so funny story this old duff keeps dragging low level rats of the street  he got got cell phones cash ect. now he locks every thing up be safe have fun !

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 09:58:38 AM »
For walking around town money I carry on average about 3,500 pesos broken down by 2x1000, 2x500, and some combination of 100 and 50 pesos notes for the rest. When making purchases I use the large bills first. If you're getting around town on motos it's best to have some amount of the small bills. They're also good for giving a chick a small propina after the act. Throwing in an extra 100 as moto fare above the agreed to price goes over well.

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 02:05:30 PM »
For walking around town money I carry on average about 3,500 pesos broken down by 2x1000, 2x500, and some combination of 100 and 50 pesos notes for the rest. When making purchases I use the large bills first. If you're getting around town on motos it's best to have some amount of the small bills. They're also good for giving a chick a small propina after the act. Throwing in an extra 100 as moto fare above the agreed to price goes over well.
This a good break down of what to carry, keep it under 5,000 for a night out.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 02:15:12 PM »
Saftey tip  only carry a small amount out with you, meaning if some chica pick pockets you your not going to loose a large wad of cash,  carry enough for a few drinks or for food eating out, the rest stah in the safe donot let chicas see you open the safe, kick them out of the room they can wait out side your bed room when getting cash for them after services renderd, lock shit up if your banging multiple chicas you met of the streets keep theft to a minimum. Not so funny story this old duff keeps dragging low level rats of the street  he got got cell phones cash ect. now he locks every thing up be safe have fun !
Cash safety tip; I leave my wallet in the safe, use a heavy (1 oz.) money clip instead. Also keep a small stash of cash in the room,(2-3000) so If I need extra for a chica I don't have go into the safe. Keep walking around money low.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 04:23:37 PM »
I've never spent more than 3500 pesos out and about for food, drinks, and general purchases. Start with 3500 and after a day or two you can adjust the amount to your spending habits. Try to make where you carry your phone and money pickpocket proof. I have shorts with hidden pockets that snap or velcro together that are not easy to access. Do not carry your wallet or passport, keep them in the safe. Carry a paper copy or keep a digital copy on your phone. NEVER EVER allow chicas to touch and rub on you. They will gang up on you and try to take everything from you.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Tex1988

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 02:34:00 AM »
When carrying cash whats the best denomination to carry?  500 or 1000? peso?

When I go to the bank, I ask for all 500s. I will get 40 of them (20,000 pesos) per visit. They are the most convenient bill because you are never inconvenienced waiting for change....which means you are rarely overpaying for anything.

WT3

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 08:44:11 AM »
Have a mix of everything when I lived there I would care more money than what being advised to you from other guys here because I never knew if leaving my house was going to turn into a night out and didn't what to worry about stoping the party because I didn't have enough money. To be honest just don't let chicks grab up on you and you won't get your money stolen.

Ted68

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2023, 12:11:59 AM »
I've never spent more than 3500 pesos out and about for food, drinks, and general purchases. Start with 3500 and after a day or two you can adjust the amount to your spending habits. Try to make where you carry your phone and money pickpocket proof. I have shorts with hidden pockets that snap or velcro together that are not easy to access. Do not carry your wallet or passport, keep them in the safe. Carry a paper copy or keep a digital copy on your phone. NEVER EVER allow chicas to touch and rub on you. They will gang up on you and try to take everything from you.
🎯👆🏽 Exactly only time a chica should touching you is when you agree to be with her. I have built up my senses to where I see them coming a mile away. Three tried to approach me one night near the area by Fat Jesse's and they knew I wasn't having it lol. I also keep my pockets buttoned and I don't carry my phone around all of the time either.

Ted68

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2023, 12:20:43 AM »
Great idea.

Heathpiff

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2023, 01:46:59 AM »
Anyone use the waist wallet? If so, how safe is it? They seem to be hidden well under your shirt.

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2023, 03:26:52 PM »
Anyone use the waist wallet? If so, how safe is it? They seem to be hidden well under your shirt.
I use one when traveling to and from DR, for my cash and ID., but to be effective your shirt should be tucked in. It's just too hot to do that once your there. A money clip is ideal, chicas can't tell where your is at, unlike a wallet.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 02:53:33 AM »
I use a money clip a day I also have a compartment in my phone case. The money clip is easy to put in a more secure location on your body. The phone is something that is always in your possession. Don't use the phone if you're that dude who hands it to the chica to put in her number.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2023, 04:54:30 PM »
I use a money clip a day I also have a compartment in my phone case. The money clip is easy to put in a more secure location on your body. The phone is something that is always in your possession. Don't use the phone if you're that dude who hands it to the chica to put in her number.
Agree, a stash of cash is better than dipping into the safe.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal