global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: If your an older guy in hobby! see your doctor!  (Read 1126 times)

lazy_monger

Re: If your an older guy in hobby! see your doctor!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2023, 08:51:02 AM »
Good luck Tug.  Looking forward to you misspelling shit very soon.  Take care brother.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2023, 11:28:49 AM »
Sending positives vibes your way tug ... you'll get back on your feet in notime bro ... stay strong !!!
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Henny White

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 01:54:51 PM »
Prayers your way, Tug! We all wish you a speedy recovery! 🤝🏽💯

Dothedamthing

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 05:26:24 PM »
Tug hope everything goes as planned. Back in 2015 I had a total knee replacement at 47. After my surgery they noticed that red blood cell count was not recovering. They ran a lot of test and after a colonoscopy they found colon cancer. Got that taken care of and after they did a full body scan to verify all was good they found kidney cancer. Got that taken care of also and decided to retire. Make sure you get your physical, exams, and full labs done every year. You never know.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Metro

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2023, 04:43:15 PM »
Good luck, Tug.  Godspeed.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2023, 04:58:59 PM »
Tug hope everything goes as planned. Back in 2015 I had a total knee replacement at 47. After my surgery they noticed that red blood cell count was not recovering. They ran a lot of test and after a colonoscopy they found colon cancer. Got that taken care of and after they did a full body scan to verify all was good they found kidney cancer. Got that taken care of also and decided to retire. Make sure you get your physical, exams, and full labs done every year. You never know.
Bingo stay healthy get checked. On the mend sirs gee mabey go back down in july eat some more ass be safe

Thelobe2022

• All Access
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2023, 05:14:36 PM »
Welcome back 💯
U.S.A.= United Simps of America

PoonTangClan

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2023, 05:31:24 PM »
Bingo stay healthy get checked. On the mend sirs gee mabey go back down in july eat some more ass be safe

Eating ass is what got you into trouble in the first place, lol! 😂

Welcome back, sir. 💯🙏

Tex1988

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2023, 05:33:41 PM »

Eat smaller asses from now on.....speedy recovery bro ✊🏾

dku2nite

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2023, 08:18:30 PM »
Glad you’re well, now slow down on the chicas and enjoy life to the fullest

murano2010

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2023, 07:05:01 PM »
Glad to read that you made it through the procedure.  I hope you have a plan to keep you healthy?   

I wonder what happened to a few other guys that posted here regularly?   Like Blue Eyed Devil, and about half dozen others?   I'd love to hear from the individuals that were staunchly defending the vaccination campaign over a year ago.   A lot of people have been exposed, and mal intent has been revealed.  Including the real direction of who was spreading mis and disinformation.   

It's been pretty quiet since our earlier talks and exchanges over a year ago.   Im sure many of us have seen, heard and experienced things that opened up a few eyes and minds.  But of course, we cant speak up on it publicly, not even here.   But one day we will be free enough to talk about it civily without the drama.   Im looking forward to that day.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2023, 12:07:49 PM »
Glad to see you are recovering ... stay healthy and you'll get your face burried in some dominican juicy ass in no time
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal