global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: when a chica does something to make you finally drop her ass  (Read 2701 times)

murano2010

Re: when a chica does something to make you finally drop her ass
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2023, 05:34:27 PM »
Now here you are on this bullshit again.  I just had a great example of this happen to me.  I informed the chica via text that I will only give her a 15 minute grace period and I am leaving.  Well I hit the 15 minute mark and I start to leave and guess what happened next.  She see's me as I am exiting my hotel about to hit the street & she starts blowing her horn while she is stopped in the middle of the street in front of my hotel. Her excuse?  She was circling the block trying to find a vacant spot to park her car. Damn good reason for being a little late because there sure as hell was nowhere to park.  The body on this broad was epic!!!  I would have been an dumbass to leave that in the street.  In fact;............... this was the (1) brawd that I went over by $500 for.  Damn great f--k and come to find out she rolls with 2 other chicas that I got in good with.

Being just a little patient goes a long ways!!
I guess Im bored once again.  After re-reading this post, I see something I may have overlooked. 

1st off, you had a date for a certain time.   That coincides with your need to inform the chick by text that you would give her 15 minutes grace period.  She was a no show for the agreed time, and she was a no show after the 15 minute mark.   

Her not showing up on time, and not showing up after the 15 minute mark means she disrespected you and your time TWICE dude.    And for someone who is so understanding of a chicks life challenges and all,  you surely didnt give a damn to message the chick to find out if something happened to the chick while on her way. 

And neither did she think to message you to advise you that she was going to be late for the meet, and late after the grace period.  So thats two f--k ups.  Now how did you and her finally hook up?  According to you,  you had left your hotel.  And she spotted you.  But suppose you did not leave your hotel?  Suppose you decided to contact another chick, that chick responded and now she is on her way to see you?   

Think about this carefully.  When you left after the 15 minute mark, what part of that was you being patient?  I dont see accepting her excuse as being patient.  IMO her excuse was lame, and inexcusable.  Just how long was that dummy going to sit in her car in the middle of the street before finally contacting you to advise you that she had arrived, and of her alleged parking dilemma?    You accepted that bullshit excuse of her circling the block?   

If you never came out of your hotel, the chick would have just said nothing?  You dont see how dense that is? 

It's clear to me, based on what you provided, that you accepted both instances of her disrespecting you and your time.  And forgave ( by your actions and going forward with the meet ) her over that lame excuse she gave you.  My point here is, a lot of guys have lost their way in how they evaluate female f--kery, and quick to excuse it.  It's more important that the juice finally arrived, than to analyze honestly what really happened to them.     

So you come out of the hotel.   What did you do and say when you saw her?  You jumped in her car and she whisked you off somewhere?   Or did you help her find a parking spot, now going on 25 to 30 minutes past the time she was supposed to be there?  So basically the chick got rewarded and reinforced that it's ok to disrespect you and your time. 

You demonstrated that you'll put up with being disrespected like that, as long as a chick has an excuse that lets you off the hook from having to dismiss her ass or get in her ass about it.   What stands out the most and memorable is the sex you got out of it,  not what she did to you by disrespecting you and your time. 

If anything, that chick should have been thoroughly advised on what she did wrong.  From not communicating when she was on her way.  By not calculating that she wont make it to the meet on time, and also not being where she was supposed to be even with the grace period.   For not communicating her whereabouts when she allegedly was trying to find parking.   If the chick was in her car, in the middle of the street, and you didnt even know that.  The chick was a no show, not just late. 

You also could have contacted the chick to see if she was near or on her way, since you are one of those understanding and patient chaps, that respects these chicks life struggles and travel distance.  You also knew she might have trouble finding a place to park close to your hotel. 

So you could have advised her to advise you, if that was a problem upon her arrival.   The dummy, instead of sitting in the middle of the street, could have texted or called you.   But then, why would she do that, when she wasnt smart enough to even tell you that she was going to be late.   Instead she left you believing she was a no show.     

Lesson to be learned here.  Stop making excuses or letting chicks off the hook for stupidity and disrespecting you.   Ok the chick shows up, and you decide not to quibble over it.  Fine.  But dont kid yourself into believing some BS about having patience with a chick.  This is about prioritizing a chicks juicebox over ones self respect, plain and simple.  Have fun, do the do.  But call it like it is, reinforcing a chicks disrespect towards you and putting up with a dense mentality. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:42:22 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2023, 06:23:28 PM »
When late or I consider dropping them for slights, i just pay the 2000-2500 agreed upon, no tip or repeat service. I explicitly explain why they annoyed me, and why they aren’t getting moto/gas/tip and I likely won’t repeat with them or help them out with food or anything else anymore. I let them see pictures of me in other countries and with better looking women, who aren’t as much of a headache. I let them know we both have options and I’m here for 2-4 weeks with a set amount of money for chicas and they are not going to be getting anything else out of me so Monday through Thursday good luck when I’m still there and the weekend guys are gone because they’ll still see me but I’m curving them repeatedly
Basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit.  It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.   I have handled situations similarly to the way you described.  Ive also aborted going forward with chicks that were late or what I consider a no show.   Ive done it with their knowledge or without their knowledge.  For instance if a chick is not where she is supposed to be at an agreed time.  Offers no feedback, no information.   I dont feel I owe the chick any explanation for aborting or changing my plans. 

If they indeed show up, I dont feel any responsibility towards them.   For any chick to feel the need to blow my phone up once she realizes her date is gone/unavailable, but she didnt take that same initiative of communicating her lateness.  I have no empathy for shit like that.

Muggs that operate like that , and think it's the mans fault for aborting or moving on, only get exposed to the possibility of changing, through negative reinforcement.   Ive had a few chicks get upset or mad because I left the scene, or turned off my phone.  If we communicate again, I just make it clear that they did it to themselves.  I was where I was supposed to be,  you werent.

You never communicated you were on your way.  Never communicated that you were going to be late.  So WTF do you expect to happen?   Guess what usually happens?   Next time,  they do the same shit, and see me being consistent.  Or they make a conscious effort to avoid the same shit happening again.   When I abort, I may turn off my phone.  So I dont hear no lies, and Im not responsible for the chicks transpo costs.    Basically I dont care if I miss out on that particular juice, because of my decision to abort.   I tend to care more about using opportunities like that to practice and sharpen my sense of responsibility to my self. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 06:28:16 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2023, 06:27:51 PM »
@Murano….
After reading your post.. I had to go back and look at @Blknights
situation from a different angle..

Now… I gave the girl credit for being in the area (circling the block looking for a place to park)

But what if it was never her intention to show up and what she was really doing was circling the block in search of a better paying perk ( not park).🤣

That plan didn’t turn out the way she wanted, so low and behold she happens to see @Blknight walking and says… Oh shit there’s the payday I blow off and left waiting, let me pull up and get that money…

@Blknight…. He sees her all dolled up and as he said body looking amazing so he accepts the looking for a park (really a better paying perk) excuse and says it’s all good, let’s go handle the business.

I could be wrong, maybe she was trying to keep the scheduled appointment but after further review….. I say no hell she wasn’t..🤦🏽
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 06:32:28 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

murano2010

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2023, 06:42:08 PM »
@Murano….
After reading your post.. I had to go back and look at @Blknights
situation from a different angle..

Now… I gave the girl credit for being in the area (circling the block looking for a place to park)

But what if it was never her intention to show up and what she was really doing was circling the block in search of a better paying perk ( not park).🤣

That plan didn’t turn out the way she wanted, so low and behold she happens to see @Blknight walking and says… Oh shit there’s the payday I blow off and left waiting, let me pull up and get that money…

@Blknight…. He sees her all dolled up and as he said body looking amazing so he accepts the looking for a park (really a better paying perk) excuse and says it’s all good, let’s go handle the business.

I could be wrong, maybe she was trying to keep the scheduled appointment but after further review….. I say no hell she wasn’t..
My thoughts exactly dude.  I actually thought about that possibility.  Because it makes no sense that the chick would not even call or message the dude to advise him that she had arrived.  Me thinks that chick might have had a roster of potential clients she could have hooked up with.

Another thing?  The chick might have another reason why she never contacted the dude to claim she was trying to park.  The chick was coming from another client.  She wasnt late because of a parking space.  She was late because she was coming from somewhere else.   Not communicating to BK gives her plausible deniability.   And he ate that shit up when she claimed she was circling looking for parking.   A chick that has a deadline for a meet, and a grace period deadline,  doesnt just go dark.   That chick was probably weighing her options on pursuing someone else.

Shoot, we have all done the exact same thing to chicks.   Had a date, but also had other possibilities to consider.  Hovered in the vicinity.  On our phones checking on other contacts/possibilities.  Chick sees the dude come out the building, decides right then and there,  "a bird in the hand, is worth two in the bushes".   

Throws out some lame excuse of circling the block,  when she was just sitting in her car in the middle of the street.   Circling the block means actively looking for a spot.  Not stopped in front of the place in the middle of the street, but not even attempting to communicate their whereabouts or their parking dilemma to their date.    Good eye for detail. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 07:10:26 PM by murano2010 »

Blacknight69

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2023, 09:21:15 PM »
Prime example of clowns that will try to change the facts after re-reading the post and then add lies that support their bullshit.

"Now here you are on this bullshit again.  I just had a great example of this happen to me.  I informed the chica via text that I will only give her a 15 minute grace period and I am leaving.  Well I hit the 15 minute mark and I start to leave and guess what happened next.  She see's me as I am exiting my hotel about to hit the street & she starts blowing her horn while she is stopped in the middle of the street in front of my hotel. Her excuse?  She was circling the block trying to find a vacant spot to park her car. Damn good reason for being a little late because there sure as hell was nowhere to park.  The body on this broad was epic!!!  I would have been an dumbass to leave that in the street.  In fact;............... this was the (1) brawd that I went over by $500 for.  Damn great f--k and come to find out she rolls with 2 other chicas that I got in good with.

Being just a little patient goes a long ways!!"

nickmirr
@Murano….
After reading your post.. I had to go back and look at @Blknights situation from a different angle..  Now… I gave the girl credit for being in the area (circling the block looking for a place to park) But what if it was never her intention to show up and what she was really doing was circling the block in search of a better paying perk ( not park).🤣That plan didn’t turn out the way she wanted, so low and behold she happens to see @Blknight walking and says… Oh shit there’s the payday I blow off and left waiting, let me pull up and get that money…  [/u][/color]

@Blknight…. He sees her all dolled up and as he said body looking amazing so he accepts the looking for a park (really a better paying perk) excuse and says it’s all good, let’s go handle the business.  I could be wrong, maybe she was trying to keep the scheduled appointment but after further review….. I say no hell she wasn’t.

And this is why the Jedi continue to do our work as lone warriors.  There are far too many weak-minded beings that are stuck in the MATRIX and are hopelessly indoctrinated into its teachings.  The Sosua of today is filled with these types of people.  The truth is presented and they are given the choice of the Red Pill or the Blue Pill;.............they choose to stay ignorant holding onto ideas of what the MATRIX says,..............and continues to look for "R E S P E C T" from a 3rd World prostitute. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 09:34:10 PM by Blacknight69 »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2023, 10:08:44 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… Stop it @Blknight you damn Jedi-Simping-Master
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:19:05 AM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

murano2010

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2023, 11:49:45 PM »
Lets cut the bullshit.  BK has no clue of how long the chick was in the area, and no clue if she had spent time circling the block.  For all he knew the chick may have just showed up.   What she told him cant be relied on.  HTF could he know that she was circling the block when he wasnt out there?   The Big f--king fat elephant in the room, is that the chick was a no show for the meet, and a no show during the grace period.   

And apparently not intelligent enough to contact the dude to advise him that she was going to be late for both the meet and the grace period.  On top of that, she is sitting in her car like a silly rabbit, instead of contacting her date by phone.  I must say, it takes a special individual not to see through that, and to put up with dense brawds like that.   But then it takes an experienced dense brawd to know who she can pull that shit on, and still end up getting paid. 

What was her excuse for not messaging you through the whole ordeal?  Dead phone battery?  No service?  Temporarily lost your number?  Was hoping to get a wifi signal from the hotel?  Was trying to reach you, but your phone wasnt taking calls or texts?   The interior light wasnt working so she couldnt see clearly?   She had to talk to her kids 1st to make sure they were tucked in bed?    How the hell did that chick find the horn on her steering wheel to get your attention? 

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:07:42 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2023, 12:19:28 AM »
Here's another consideration.  Going along with the date had everything to do with ones attraction to the offender.   Not whether or not the excuse given was reasonable.   Standing on principle and/or rules can easily be dismissed.  If that chick looked like a f--king cyclops, where a dude wasnt physically attracted to the chick, he would have told that chick she was too late, and to get lost.   He would not say jack to anybody on this board about it pays to be patient. 

Thats why I say in my signature, Where One Stands On An Issue Depends On Where They Sit. That includes what they stand to gain or stand to lose.  People often assume they abide by principles and rules firmly.  When in fact their principles and rules are selective and/or arbitrary, depending on evaluating what they really value most.   
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:24:09 AM by murano2010 »

Tex1988

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2023, 03:42:11 AM »

Now here you are on this bullshit again.  I just had a great example of this happen to me.  I informed the chica via text that I will only give her a 15 minute grace period and I am leaving.  Well I hit the 15 minute mark and I start to leave and guess what happened next.  She see's me as I am exiting my hotel about to hit the street & she starts blowing her horn while she is stopped in the middle of the street in front of my hotel. Her excuse?  She was circling the block trying to find a vacant spot to park her car. Damn good reason for being a little late because there sure as hell was nowhere to park.  The body on this broad was epic!!!  I would have been an dumbass to leave that in the street.  In fact;............... this was the (1) brawd that I went over by $500 for.  Damn great f--k and come to find out she rolls with 2 other chicas that I got in good with.

Being just a little patient goes a long ways!!

You need more people

Travelguy90

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2023, 07:08:48 AM »
When late or I consider dropping them for slights, i just pay the 2000-2500 agreed upon, no tip or repeat service. I explicitly explain why they annoyed me, and why they aren’t getting moto/gas/tip and I likely won’t repeat with them or help them out with food or anything else anymore. I let them see pictures of me in other countries and with better looking women, who aren’t as much of a headache. I let them know we both have options and I’m here for 2-4 weeks with a set amount of money for chicas and they are not going to be getting anything else out of me so Monday through Thursday good luck when I’m still there and the weekend guys are gone because they’ll still see me but I’m curving them repeatedly
Basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit.  It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.   I have handled situations similarly to the way you described.  Ive also aborted going forward with chicks that were late or what I consider a no show.   Ive done it with their knowledge or without their knowledge.  For instance if a chick is not where she is supposed to be at an agreed time.  Offers no feedback, no information.   I dont feel I owe the chick any explanation for aborting or changing my plans. 

If they indeed show up, I dont feel any responsibility towards them.   For any chick to feel the need to blow my phone up once she realizes her date is gone/unavailable, but she didnt take that same initiative of communicating her lateness.  I have no empathy for shit like that.

Muggs that operate like that , and think it's the mans fault for aborting or moving on, only get exposed to the possibility of changing, through negative reinforcement.   Ive had a few chicks get upset or mad because I left the scene, or turned off my phone.  If we communicate again, I just make it clear that they did it to themselves.  I was where I was supposed to be,  you werent.

You never communicated you were on your way.  Never communicated that you were going to be late.  So WTF do you expect to happen?   Guess what usually happens?   Next time,  they do the same shit, and see me being consistent.  Or they make a conscious effort to avoid the same shit happening again.   When I abort, I may turn off my phone.  So I dont hear no lies, and Im not responsible for the chicks transpo costs.    Basically I dont care if I miss out on that particular juice, because of my decision to abort.   I tend to care more about using opportunities like that to practice and sharpen my sense of responsibility to my self.
this is one of the few times we’ll disagree. My one size fit all policy is a price change in the room. If she plays me crazy and says something like “oh 2000 I meant 3000 I heard you wrong or didn’t understand” and is adamant that it wasnt what she heard and won’t even budge off 2500 but is stern on the 1000 peso up charge it’s calls for immediate termination. I may smash to avoid a headache or issue, but I never will go back or do business. We can have 3-5 years of good service, if I feel you’re trying to rip me off I’m never going to go back to you. I’ve smashed chics for 1000 peso in Sosua because I legit told them “I have no more money today(I’m not paying atm fees for 500-3000 peso, sex not that important when o can wait until later or she can take an IOU), just wanted to smoke and drink and don’t come to my place with expectations because I don’t pay for companionship. I’ll pay for sex, but not to feed you and get you intoxicated on my dime, for another guy and I’m still financially responsible for you?” If they are rigid, inflexible and impossible to work with it’s termination regardless of who you are.

They can be flexible for everyone they encounter and like except me. So I do in fact take that personal. I let them know it’s me, because if they really liked me I wouldn’t even be paying for sex. But I understand it’s a job, despite the fact that they can give it away at discount or free whenever they want. So is having issues about money, or them trying to rip me off is an indicator that they don’t like me, or don’t respect me. Doesn’t matter because I’m over the situation due to their actions. I stand by it and will not go back out with them again.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2023, 07:52:13 AM »
Most of these chicas suck meaning not on time halfed assed lazy. There eager to please in the begining but slack rhe f--k off after a while .. just pay to pump and dump ! Thats it !

lazy_monger

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2023, 07:56:59 AM »
I laughed at a picture that was sent to me of a girl that stayed in the same apartment with another dude who bought her a big bear and flowers that looked like a copy for copy of the same picture that i took of her.   Those apartments in puerta plata at the edificio marte are freaking awesome great location right next to la sirena. Just a word of advice all these girls do the exact same things with others you are not special.

Shouldn't be looking for validation from any woman much less a hooker. 

lazy_monger

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2023, 08:08:30 AM »
I agree with the notion of how one deal's with lateness is situational.  For me, appointments (eg. last smash before heading to airport) are expected to be on time because I usually have a specific window of availabilty.  I don't get mad or block them but I won't indulge their lateness and that is usually made clear beforehand.  First time meet ups are usually done when I am already out and about and my plans aren't reliant on them showing up.  No pressure on her to get there at a certain time because I may not like what shows up. 

As for getting mad and blocking the chick.  That's way too much emotional investment for a stranger who really doesn't give a shit.  Bitches flake.  I just schedule the meet at a time and place where it doesn't matter. 

Bat Man

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2023, 12:03:03 PM »
I agree with the notion of how one deal's with lateness is situational.  For me, appointments (eg. last smash before heading to airport) are expected to be on time because I usually have a specific window of availabilty.  I don't get mad or block them but I won't indulge their lateness and that is usually made clear beforehand.  First time meet ups are usually done when I am already out and about and my plans aren't reliant on them showing up.  No pressure on her to get there at a certain time because I may not like what shows up. 

As for getting mad and blocking the chick.  That's way too much emotional investment for a stranger who really doesn't give a shit.  Bitches flake.  I just schedule the meet at a time and place where it doesn't matter.

Blocking is polite ghosting.  Chick hits you up sees she's blocked she knows not to call again. Done and Done no emotion needed.

We allknow chicas you could say something and they'll give you a decent interval and call again, You might not even remember the situation and deal with her when you said that you wouldn't.

Blacknight69

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2023, 12:42:55 PM »
Ya see, not to hard to understand that a Sosua chica or any woman being "late" is not the thing that should cause you such heartburn because chicas are so easily replaced.  However, with the influx of so many new desperate, lovesick puppies in town the level of scamming chicas is on the rise. Therefore;..........

1.  The BBBJ is now part of my upfront negotiations.  No BBBJ is a non-selected chica and I move onto the next.  No need to waste each others time in the room with what a bitch won't do.

2.  The photo (with clothes on) before we go to the room. If it is refused then the contract is terminated on the spot.  Get your ID & leave.

3.  Requesting money upfront once we get to the room is a "Hell no! Money afterwards!!" If they persist they are tossed with no money whatsoever.

4.  The attempted upcharge in the room (Before Sex) gets a chica tossed the f out with no money.  They will try to stay but I get them the hell out of the room!!

5.  The attempted upcharge or requested propina in the room (After Sex) always falls on deaf ears.

I tend to focus on what a chica actually does once we get in the room.  The 15 minutes plus or minus works well for my expectations in dealing with a female that I have not yet done anything for  to gain her respect. Respect is earned and is a two way street.  You gotta give it to receive it, no matter how much money you have in your pocket. No matter which country you are in.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:07:48 PM by Blacknight69 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal