global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: when a chica does something to make you finally drop her ass  (Read 2703 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: when a chica does something to make you finally drop her ass
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2023, 02:03:52 PM »
I agree with the notion of how one deal's with lateness is situational.  For me, appointments (eg. last smash before heading to airport) are expected to be on time because I usually have a specific window of availabilty.  I don't get mad or block them but I won't indulge their lateness and that is usually made clear beforehand.  First time meet ups are usually done when I am already out and about and my plans aren't reliant on them showing up.  No pressure on her to get there at a certain time because I may not like what shows up. 

As for getting mad and blocking the chick.  That's way too much emotional investment for a stranger who really doesn't give a shit.  Bitches flake.  I just schedule the meet at a time and place where it doesn't matter.

Blocking is polite ghosting.  Chick hits you up sees she's blocked she knows not to call again. Done and Done no emotion needed.

We allknow chicas you could say something and they'll give you a decent interval and call again, You might not even remember the situation and deal with her when you said that you wouldn't.

Blocking is akin to throwing a tantrum. I prefer to just archive the conversation and simply don’t respond. Bitches hate to be ignored. I definitely don’t want to burn a bridge because a chick was late. I find it better to use her tardiness as leverage in some future negotiation. While they’re keen on taking your money they don’t really respect you until they find a reason to do so.

murano2010

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2023, 05:31:52 PM »
When late or I consider dropping them for slights, i just pay the 2000-2500 agreed upon, no tip or repeat service. I explicitly explain why they annoyed me, and why they aren’t getting moto/gas/tip and I likely won’t repeat with them or help them out with food or anything else anymore. I let them see pictures of me in other countries and with better looking women, who aren’t as much of a headache. I let them know we both have options and I’m here for 2-4 weeks with a set amount of money for chicas and they are not going to be getting anything else out of me so Monday through Thursday good luck when I’m still there and the weekend guys are gone because they’ll still see me but I’m curving them repeatedly
Basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit.  It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.   I have handled situations similarly to the way you described.  Ive also aborted going forward with chicks that were late or what I consider a no show.   Ive done it with their knowledge or without their knowledge.  For instance if a chick is not where she is supposed to be at an agreed time.  Offers no feedback, no information.   I dont feel I owe the chick any explanation for aborting or changing my plans. 

If they indeed show up, I dont feel any responsibility towards them.   For any chick to feel the need to blow my phone up once she realizes her date is gone/unavailable, but she didnt take that same initiative of communicating her lateness.  I have no empathy for shit like that.

Muggs that operate like that , and think it's the mans fault for aborting or moving on, only get exposed to the possibility of changing, through negative reinforcement.   Ive had a few chicks get upset or mad because I left the scene, or turned off my phone.  If we communicate again, I just make it clear that they did it to themselves.  I was where I was supposed to be,  you werent.

You never communicated you were on your way.  Never communicated that you were going to be late.  So WTF do you expect to happen?   Guess what usually happens?   Next time,  they do the same shit, and see me being consistent.  Or they make a conscious effort to avoid the same shit happening again.   When I abort, I may turn off my phone.  So I dont hear no lies, and Im not responsible for the chicks transpo costs.    Basically I dont care if I miss out on that particular juice, because of my decision to abort.   I tend to care more about using opportunities like that to practice and sharpen my sense of responsibility to my self.
this is one of the few times we’ll disagree. My one size fit all policy is a price change in the room. If she plays me crazy and says something like “oh 2000 I meant 3000 I heard you wrong or didn’t understand” and is adamant that it wasnt what she heard and won’t even budge off 2500 but is stern on the 1000 peso up charge it’s calls for immediate termination. I may smash to avoid a headache or issue, but I never will go back or do business. We can have 3-5 years of good service, if I feel you’re trying to rip me off I’m never going to go back to you. I’ve smashed chics for 1000 peso in Sosua because I legit told them “I have no more money today(I’m not paying atm fees for 500-3000 peso, sex not that important when o can wait until later or she can take an IOU), just wanted to smoke and drink and don’t come to my place with expectations because I don’t pay for companionship. I’ll pay for sex, but not to feed you and get you intoxicated on my dime, for another guy and I’m still financially responsible for you?” If they are rigid, inflexible and impossible to work with it’s termination regardless of who you are.

They can be flexible for everyone they encounter and like except me. So I do in fact take that personal. I let them know it’s me, because if they really liked me I wouldn’t even be paying for sex. But I understand it’s a job, despite the fact that they can give it away at discount or free whenever they want. So is having issues about money, or them trying to rip me off is an indicator that they don’t like me, or don’t respect me. Doesn’t matter because I’m over the situation due to their actions. I stand by it and will not go back out with them again.
Travelguy you are cracking me up!.  In a lighthearted way.  You said this is one of the few times we'll disagree.  And I see you highlighted only one general statement.  Why did you highlight that general statement which was not directed towards anybody in particular, but you did not highlight the very 1st statement that includes you, and everybody reading that statement?   

You know Im a stickler for people exercising good communications with each other, right?  Cherrypicking information is a sure fire way to create a misunderstanding or an assumed disagreement where there might not be one.   Your original statement that I responded to, did you notice I did not address anything particular about how you operate?   Did you notice that in your statement, you never revealed anything about having a one size fits all policy on lateness?

Did you also notice that I never suggested that you had a one size fits all policy?  How could I or anyone assume that, just from you giving us a glimpse of how you handled a situation?

What that means is, when you saw me say in the next post, It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.  You wasnt supposed to attach that statement to you, and then proceed to tell me again how you operate.   Dig bro,  I am cool from the jump on how you or anyone operates.  Your 1st post, and the 2nd post.  Do you, you have that right. 

The statement you were supposed to grasp and apply, was when I said "basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit."    That statement right there?  You dont see that applying to you?   I covered you, me and anyone else with that very first statement.  It meant, that I acknowledge and respect a guys ( that includes you ) choice in how he handles his situation.   

But you chose to ignore that statement ( scratching my head ), and focus on a general statement that was meant to cover others who choose to apply that, if they wish.  If you do have a one size fits all policy, and somebody else doesnt know you do, how can you assume you disagree with them, if the other person was never aware that you have a one size fits all policy?   

Basically a good % of so called disagreements come from parties misunderstanding, misnterpreting or changing the context of what they read or hear.   

If you never stated that you disagree, I would have never known about it.  That is why Im sort of surprised by you saying that.   Imagine how many other mis-diagnosed disagreements exists on forums like this?  I try to avoid claiming a disagreement until Im sure I know what the other individuals position is.  Getting that info is crucial to making sure there is a clear understanding between parties, using the correct facts, the correct details, and most importantly, understanding the correct CONTEXT of the message being conveyed.  If you omit or ignore info that belongs to the context of the whole message, you will create a disagreement where there might not be one.   

Now if I totally got that wrong, and there is something else where we supposedly disagree, please advise.   Im more than welcome to take a look at it. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:42:43 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Bat Man

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2023, 06:14:54 PM »
I agree with the notion of how one deal's with lateness is situational.  For me, appointments (eg. last smash before heading to airport) are expected to be on time because I usually have a specific window of availabilty.  I don't get mad or block them but I won't indulge their lateness and that is usually made clear beforehand.  First time meet ups are usually done when I am already out and about and my plans aren't reliant on them showing up.  No pressure on her to get there at a certain time because I may not like what shows up. 

As for getting mad and blocking the chick.  That's way too much emotional investment for a stranger who really doesn't give a shit.  Bitches flake.  I just schedule the meet at a time and place where it doesn't matter.

Blocking is polite ghosting.  Chick hits you up sees she's blocked she knows not to call again. Done and Done no emotion needed.

We allknow chicas you could say something and they'll give you a decent interval and call again, You might not even remember the situation and deal with her when you said that you wouldn't.

Blocking is akin to throwing a tantrum. I prefer to just archive the conversation and simply don’t respond. Bitches hate to be ignored. I definitely don’t want to burn a bridge because a chick was late. I find it better to use her tardiness as leverage in some future negotiation. While they’re keen on taking your money they don’t really respect you until they find a reason to do so.

The argument is becoming circular and my opinion holds no dominion to anyone else but there's a different dynamic at play as an expat.

For example if I was living not visiting the sue If I wanted to pay 1000 pesos for a dime I could defenitely do it.

How?  Because the short term visitor may gladly pay 100 USD and duitifly wait for her to get good and ready to see you but outside of the superbowl, Memorial Day,  Labor Day and Halloween that Consistent 1000 peso bird in hand is worth far more than the possible 100 USD in states in the wallet of the monger who ain't there.

Then there's the human factor these hoes discuss us way more than we discuss them, Anybody who's been to the Sue more than 3 times even if those stays where only 3 times you've been clocked and despite what you might say on the board all the bitches know how much you're willing to simp out or hold the line.  Some one is sending these hoes western union money, a former fave of mine who lives in SD showed her house being built I know I didn't send a dime.

I hate to go to the incel argument and if it doesn't apply let it fly but don't you block hoes back home? You block because you're human you could be super hard on hoes in the moment but let her call you six months later and you're dick is hard and you might fold under pressure. All women are famous for waiting and acting like nothing happened and you might forget why you stopped calling.

Finally because I'm an expat and I live in scopamina country I do referrals only, This is the last friday of the month mongers everywhere will get their phones blown up by randoms. The whole waiting thing seems silly to a Dub Dub who wants to get it in but living overseas and dealing with wack customer service day in and day out gets jarring.   I can't do shit if the cableman is days late but I'll be goddamned if I'm incovienanced by a hooker that half interested in f--king.

Franklly being an expat is like being a big titty girl sex is everywhere and I'm not every really pressed for pussy.

murano2010

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2023, 09:10:36 PM »

For you, and to those that feel likewise.  Blocking is akin to throwing a tantrum.  I agree with your assessment, FOR YOU and others that feel likewise.   

Your assessment however, does not necessarily apply universally.   Especially when you cannot account for the emotions, response and purposes of other people.    My saying applies here.  You can only think in one head.   If someone else has a different perspective and emotion when it comes to blocking a person.  Then it might be a good idea to consider that your assessment, although valid for you, that doesnt mean it applies to everybody.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 09:12:20 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2023, 09:42:16 PM »
For arguments sake.  Suppose blocking a person is deemed to be throwing a tantrum?  So what?  Why is that so important?   Is someone supposed to be concerned about making a certain impression when blocking someone?   Same thing with expressing an emotion when dealing with someone who is late or a no show?   Is there some unwritten policy that a person is not supposed to express any emotions when dealing with lateness?   A person is not supposed to express being mad, angry, disappointment?   1st off, expressing anger or being mad at someone being late is not something you can just turn off or on.   And there is no slight to an individual for expressing an emotion.   

It just so happens, usually when people are dealing with lateness from others, they are not happy about it.   Well, if one is not happy, then what emotion is present?     If an individual is claiming they are happy when people show up late, I'd have to question them to find out what planet they are from.  So basically, the emotion of dealing with lateness is usually not being happy.  There are different levels to how one may respond. 

You dont get to choose what level of emotion comes out of you.  Whatever comes is an involuntary response or a contrived response.  You cant control or adjust it internally.  Only externally.   Meaning you can put on a front because one doesnt want others to know how they really feel or how they were affected.  But whats in the soul doesnt lie, no matter how some  people try to claim otherwise.   

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 09:57:29 PM by murano2010 »

Bat Man

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2023, 10:00:54 PM »
Well in my specific example the chica was good and proved trustworthy in the past.
If I didn't block and delete the messages shorty would've played dumb and acted like it was a mistake.

I don't even know how to archive messages on Whats App and don't care to try. I usually don't delete texts or voice notes so some threads are hella long depending on how long I known that person.

Really it's more about me than her, you're supposed to cosplay as some super Andrew Tate Acolyte without feelings but I didn't like how she made me feel, Like I said usually I feel like a big titty bitch half interested in meeting up. For example I'm meeting a new chick tommorow and I don't really care and I'm taking my girlfriend out tommorow. But this other bitch I cared enough to send "wya" Text. so to shut down any simpery on my part I had to block the bitch.

Again my opinion has no dominion over what another does but maybe an expat or a traveler can use this to create an abundance mentality because even when you're in ambundance you don't always move accordingly.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:02:52 PM by Bat Man »

Travelguy90

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2023, 03:25:56 AM »
When late or I consider dropping them for slights, i just pay the 2000-2500 agreed upon, no tip or repeat service. I explicitly explain why they annoyed me, and why they aren’t getting moto/gas/tip and I likely won’t repeat with them or help them out with food or anything else anymore. I let them see pictures of me in other countries and with better looking women, who aren’t as much of a headache. I let them know we both have options and I’m here for 2-4 weeks with a set amount of money for chicas and they are not going to be getting anything else out of me so Monday through Thursday good luck when I’m still there and the weekend guys are gone because they’ll still see me but I’m curving them repeatedly
Basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit.  It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.   I have handled situations similarly to the way you described.  Ive also aborted going forward with chicks that were late or what I consider a no show.   Ive done it with their knowledge or without their knowledge.  For instance if a chick is not where she is supposed to be at an agreed time.  Offers no feedback, no information.   I dont feel I owe the chick any explanation for aborting or changing my plans. 

If they indeed show up, I dont feel any responsibility towards them.   For any chick to feel the need to blow my phone up once she realizes her date is gone/unavailable, but she didnt take that same initiative of communicating her lateness.  I have no empathy for shit like that.

Muggs that operate like that , and think it's the mans fault for aborting or moving on, only get exposed to the possibility of changing, through negative reinforcement.   Ive had a few chicks get upset or mad because I left the scene, or turned off my phone.  If we communicate again, I just make it clear that they did it to themselves.  I was where I was supposed to be,  you werent.

You never communicated you were on your way.  Never communicated that you were going to be late.  So WTF do you expect to happen?   Guess what usually happens?   Next time,  they do the same shit, and see me being consistent.  Or they make a conscious effort to avoid the same shit happening again.   When I abort, I may turn off my phone.  So I dont hear no lies, and Im not responsible for the chicks transpo costs.    Basically I dont care if I miss out on that particular juice, because of my decision to abort.   I tend to care more about using opportunities like that to practice and sharpen my sense of responsibility to my self.
this is one of the few times we’ll disagree. My one size fit all policy is a price change in the room. If she plays me crazy and says something like “oh 2000 I meant 3000 I heard you wrong or didn’t understand” and is adamant that it wasnt what she heard and won’t even budge off 2500 but is stern on the 1000 peso up charge it’s calls for immediate termination. I may smash to avoid a headache or issue, but I never will go back or do business. We can have 3-5 years of good service, if I feel you’re trying to rip me off I’m never going to go back to you. I’ve smashed chics for 1000 peso in Sosua because I legit told them “I have no more money today(I’m not paying atm fees for 500-3000 peso, sex not that important when o can wait until later or she can take an IOU), just wanted to smoke and drink and don’t come to my place with expectations because I don’t pay for companionship. I’ll pay for sex, but not to feed you and get you intoxicated on my dime, for another guy and I’m still financially responsible for you?” If they are rigid, inflexible and impossible to work with it’s termination regardless of who you are.

They can be flexible for everyone they encounter and like except me. So I do in fact take that personal. I let them know it’s me, because if they really liked me I wouldn’t even be paying for sex. But I understand it’s a job, despite the fact that they can give it away at discount or free whenever they want. So is having issues about money, or them trying to rip me off is an indicator that they don’t like me, or don’t respect me. Doesn’t matter because I’m over the situation due to their actions. I stand by it and will not go back out with them again.
Travelguy you are cracking me up!.  In a lighthearted way.  You said this is one of the few times we'll disagree.  And I see you highlighted only one general statement.  Why did you highlight that general statement which was not directed towards anybody in particular, but you did not highlight the very 1st statement that includes you, and everybody reading that statement?   

You know Im a stickler for people exercising good communications with each other, right?  Cherrypicking information is a sure fire way to create a misunderstanding or an assumed disagreement where there might not be one.   Your original statement that I responded to, did you notice I did not address anything particular about how you operate?   Did you notice that in your statement, you never revealed anything about having a one size fits all policy on lateness?

Did you also notice that I never suggested that you had a one size fits all policy?  How could I or anyone assume that, just from you giving us a glimpse of how you handled a situation?

What that means is, when you saw me say in the next post, It's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.  You wasnt supposed to attach that statement to you, and then proceed to tell me again how you operate.   Dig bro,  I am cool from the jump on how you or anyone operates.  Your 1st post, and the 2nd post.  Do you, you have that right. 

The statement you were supposed to grasp and apply, was when I said "basically a guy can handle a situation anyway he sees fit."    That statement right there?  You dont see that applying to you?   I covered you, me and anyone else with that very first statement.  It meant, that I acknowledge and respect a guys ( that includes you ) choice in how he handles his situation.   

But you chose to ignore that statement ( scratching my head ), and focus on a general statement that was meant to cover others who choose to apply that, if they wish.  If you do have a one size fits all policy, and somebody else doesnt know you do, how can you assume you disagree with them, if the other person was never aware that you have a one size fits all policy?   

Basically a good % of so called disagreements come from parties misunderstanding, misnterpreting or changing the context of what they read or hear.   

If you never stated that you disagree, I would have never known about it.  That is why Im sort of surprised by you saying that.   Imagine how many other mis-diagnosed disagreements exists on forums like this?  I try to avoid claiming a disagreement until Im sure I know what the other individuals position is.  Getting that info is crucial to making sure there is a clear understanding between parties, using the correct facts, the correct details, and most importantly, understanding the correct CONTEXT of the message being conveyed.  If you omit or ignore info that belongs to the context of the whole message, you will create a disagreement where there might not be one.   

Now if I totally got that wrong, and there is something else where we supposedly disagree, please advise.   Im more than welcome to take a look at it.
It’s really specific but the first part I agree with, but not the second. Rather 95% of the time a guy should be flexible, and exercise an array of options. However in a specific scenario such as an up charge before or after, should always be addressed the same. Total elimination as a potential prospect. The person showed they are no longer trustworthy, so eliminating them is the only option. Anything else is foolish and shouldn’t be considered, no exceptions.

As I said before finishing the session, canceling, renegotiating is fine as you want to avoid a conflict. However after the specific issue/session no future business needs to be done, even if it were good, purely off principal, responsibility, and safety.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 03:29:43 AM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Tex1988

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2023, 04:06:47 AM »

Blocking is efficient mongering lol. I could care less what a prostitute thinks, feels, or respects because her only goal with us is to get our money.

murano2010

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2023, 06:23:04 AM »
It’s really specific but the first part I agree with, but not the second. Rather 95% of the time a guy should be flexible, and exercise an array of options. However in a specific scenario such as an up charge before or after, should always be addressed the same. Total elimination as a potential prospect. The person showed they are no longer trustworthy, so eliminating them is the only option. Anything else is foolish and shouldn’t be considered, no exceptions.

As I said before finishing the session, canceling, renegotiating is fine as you want to avoid a conflict. However after the specific issue/session no future business needs to be done, even if it were good, purely off principal, responsibility, and safety.
There is a concept issue here.  Your understanding of what one size fits all means to you, when focused on specific examples, versus how I interpreted one size fits all from a general perspective, for ALL situations. 

This is the basic concept of what one size fits all means :   one size fits all

1. Supposedly well-suited to ANY situation, as of a product, method, solution, etc.

2. relating to policies or approaches that are standard and not tailored to individual needs.

3. It means using the same thing to apply to everyone or every scenario.

My statement that you disagree with, was a general statement that would apply to ALL situations, not specific ones.   

What you described is not a one size fits all ( for all situations ) policy.  Your policy is a specific response for specific scenarios.   That is not the exact same concept from a general perspective.  Which is what I was focused on.   

Also your specific response/policy does not match the definition of what one size fits all means, which was described above.

Aside from that, I now have a better understanding of what you mean.  Which I dont have a problem with.  It still reverts back to what I said at the beginning.  A guy can choose to handle a situation anyway he sees fit.  That statement covers all bases.  General or specific situations. 

You can say , you have a one size fits all policy, but you have to make it known how it is applied.  In your case, it's applied to specific situations /behavior or outcomes. 

If my statement read like this :   "It's not necessary to have one policy for specific situations."    I can see a reason for one to disagree.    But if someone says it's not necessary to have a one size fits all policy.  Thats talking about a policy for ALL situations, not specific situations.   Apples and Oranges.   You said you were referring to having a policy for specific situations.   

So how could you form a disagreement from a general statement referring to ALL situations , which does NOT conflict with your one size fits all policy for specific situations?   Your Fits all definition actually means Fits ALL situations of a SPECIFIC nature or common denominator.   

Once again Apples and Oranges from my general statement you supposedly disagree with.  In essence you dont disagree with me, or my statement.  Your disagreement stems from you having a different focus and intent than what my statement was made for. 

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:48:09 PM by murano2010 »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2023, 10:33:40 AM »

Blocking is efficient mongering lol. I could care less what a prostitute thinks, feels, or respects because her only goal with us is to get our money.

That being the case why block her? Deleting her number will suffice. Other than for harassment blocking someone indicates that on some level you do care what they think.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2023, 11:46:21 AM »
Personally, I don’t block hoes’ numbers. Like Jazzy mentioned, I simply delete numbers. Only reliable hoes have the privilege of remaining in my rolodex.

Can a hoe remedy her mistake and get back in good standing with me if they f--ked up in the past? Sure, depending on the nature of the original offense. If the original offense involved theft, extortion, bait and switch, etc., the answer is hell no.

If the original offense involves tardiness, carelessness, etc., the chica whose number I deleted will have to catch me in person when I’m out and about, and make a serious pitch to me with a sweet deal as to why I should give her a second chance.

jd66

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2023, 12:58:15 PM »
When you block them they can't contact you anymore

If you delete their number, they can still message you then you have to figure out who they are and the bs starts all over again

With so many chicas there is little reason to entertain the troubled ones

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2023, 04:31:15 AM »
Its called Pussy power and dub dubs are being controlled by it!!!! thirsty dudes,,,,Dont let any chica bull shit you or play games,, If you have spent time in the dr locals dont let chicas play games, even there novios and even there husbands non pros dont takle any bullshit ,its a macho country ,,why should you take any BS from chicas   case closed

Tex1988

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2023, 04:45:59 AM »

That being the case why block her? Deleting her number will suffice. Other than for harassment blocking someone indicates that on some level you do care what they think.

That's SIMP logic.

Blocking her means you do NOT want to hear from her anymore.

Not blocking her means you want to hear from her again.

Which one seems like you care what they think?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2023, 11:42:47 AM »

That's SIMP logic.

Blocking her means you do NOT want to hear from her anymore.

Not blocking her means you want to hear from her again.

Which one seems like you care what they think?

I tend not to burn bridges until they really need to be burned. I’m kinda of petty and have a talent for manipulation when I choose to employ it. If that’s simping to you then so be it.

You do understand that if she does initiate contact that you don’t have to engage? Nothing a woman hates more than being actively ignored.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 01:24:16 PM by Jazzy2019 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal