Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > New Board

Who Got Tricked?

(1/1)

Silkyslim75:
Rise your hand if you ever got tricked into buying pussy. It is time we change this ridiculous p4p term that makes absolutely no sense. Where did it come from? Two consenting adults agree on a price and a service. The agreement was fulfilled and both parties walk away satisfied and compensated. Who got tricked here?

tugboaboat5393:
It does happen before covide had a random 19 year old spinner grab my arm headed to Sosua lights fewdrinks then back to the hotel for a great session 2000 pesos every one went home happy no drama !

Silkyslim75:
C'mon tug everyone left happy. lol. You or her could have squashed it at anytime. She grabbed you and off you went because you knew your were going to get laid and she knew that she was going to get paid.
Tug, you know that term don't fit the hobby. lol

Silkyslim75:
Tug, you know that's not being tricked. lol
That term does not fit the hobby. lol

stinqu:

--- Quote from: Silkyslim75 on February 26, 2024, 09:28:10 AM ---Rise your hand if you ever got tricked into buying pussy. It is time we change this ridiculous p4p term that makes absolutely no sense. Where did it come from? Two consenting adults agree on a price and a service. The agreement was fulfilled and both parties walk away satisfied and compensated. Who got tricked here?

--- End quote ---
"Trick", "john", "date", "customer", all hoe speak for p4p. LOL, No one gets tricked into buying pussy, your either looking or your not. Now I've heard that "I'm not like that" BS before, which actually means "If you want you will pay large". Pay for play! get it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version