global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Golf - SuperBowl Weekend  (Read 10032 times)

JD

Golf - SuperBowl Weekend
« on: January 08, 2015, 11:01:23 PM »
What up fellas? In Sosua Thursday thru Monday (Super Bowl weekend) and would like to tee it up! Anyone playing. Been to the land of funk several times but never brought my clubs. Shoot in the high 80s, low 90s. Let me know if there's space in the foursome.

danceelite0

Re: Golf - SuperBowl Weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 12:56:03 PM »
Damn JD I was going to leave my clubs home for this trip.  But hey if you want to play we could start a four with us two and anyone else that wishes to play.  I am in on Thursday and out on Tuesday.  Friday would be an excellent day to play, if Playa Dorada has tournaments they are usually Saturday.

JD

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 03:20:38 PM »
Sounds like a plan! I think I can carve 4 hours out from the smash fest! Any way we can get two rounds in at a couple of different courses in the area?

danceelite0

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 05:10:02 PM »
Sorry but there is only one descent course in the area, Playa Dorada.  The other in Rio San Jaun is a bit of a trek and it only has nine holes open.  Beautiful course but it's down for repairs.

JD

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 02:52:23 AM »
Bet. Mostly an observer here for the past year, so not sure how to exchange personal contact info. I'll be in Hispaniola Residencial, but let's confirm a couple days before takeoff.

danceelite0

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 10:48:49 AM »
That's a bet my brother you can pm me and and I will give you my DR cell #.  As you well know golf alone sucks and you have to be really lucky to hook up with some tourist at any golf course in the DR.  The Dominicans won't play with tourist at least in my experience as I have played a few rounds alone.  They will encourage you to play through and every body except the Dominicans have to take a cady.  I heard Steelh is coming down maybe he can join us if he plays golf.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal