global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Any golfers July 15 - 21?  (Read 10756 times)

JD

Any golfers July 15 - 21?
« on: June 18, 2015, 11:05:33 AM »
Just check in if any of the fellas golfin between sessions on these days! Deciding whether to bring my clubs or not!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Any golfers July 15 - 21?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 11:42:33 AM »
I love to golf, but I won't be down during those dates.  Good luck and have fun!
Live free or die!

Black_Frank

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 07:12:11 PM »
I will be there...I land on the 15th... Where were u hoping to play... If I can rent clubs... I may join u for a round... I play off a 12 handicap...
And maybe we should get a couple of chicks to caddy for us...

dmr4736

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 10:41:20 PM »
I wont be there at that time, but Playa Dorada is a nice course to play up the road, in Puerta Plata. When i was there last,
they had a deal for $240/ for five rounds during the off season, plus cart or caddy fee. Nice course.

danceelite0

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 06:57:03 PM »
I have played with JD he is a hell of a golfer and he got me on a off day.  I am sure he beat me by six or seven strokes.  I am going to try and make those dates but can't gaurantee.  I have a planned next trip in Oct with some golfers but we are doing the whole Island.  You guys may remember the DC crew.  We are flying into Punta Cana and out of Puerto Plata with all the golf and pussy we can handle in between.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 09:37:26 AM »
I have played with JD he is a hell of a golfer and he got me on a off day.  I am sure he beat me by six or seven strokes.  I am going to try and make those dates but can't gaurantee.  I have a planned next trip in Oct with some golfers but we are doing the whole Island.  You guys may remember the DC crew.  We are flying into Punta Cana and out of Puerto Plata with all the golf and pussy we can handle in between.

Dance:  How's it going bro?  I now have my tickets purchased and I will be down there July 30 - August 3.  I'm heading down there with Nick and 007.  I fly in and out of SDQ and 007 is picking me up at the airport.  Will you be down there for those dates? 
Live free or die!

danceelite0

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »
I have another obligation the last weekend in July.  Looks like I'll be alone there sometime in August but I'll be back in October.  I miss you guys love hanging out with Nick he is a special guy. 

JD

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 05:58:59 PM »
Black, I'm pretty open. In the area, I've only played Playa Dorada. Played Punta Espada in Punta Cana last month - very nice! But I'm open to play anywhere. I plan to bring my clubs if I can get a foursome together for multiple rounds. Otherwise, I'll just be forced into hittin some " other holes"!!!!

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 06:18:59 PM »
JD...what were your thoughts on Punta Espada?

I've been on a lot of courses around the world and I would put this in my top 2 or 3 all time. I played it before moving here, but haven't had chance to get over there lately. When I get some golfing buddies in town I'll have to go over there.

JD

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 08:56:20 AM »
@ 007, great layout man! Several of the holes on the water, elevated tee boxes, very nice. Usually, I don't play well when I'm in awe of the course itself but I managed to pull off a decent round when I was there.

You guys should let me know when you're hittin the links, wherever in the world. I'd love to get out witcha!

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 11:13:12 AM »
JD...yes, it is very nice layout. It's been winning awards for years. Jack did well with that one. I have cousins who just moved into a new community in Northern Va (Woodbridge area), built on another course that Jack recently designed. I hope to get up there when I'm back in the U.S. I'll be there briefly in early Sept before flying over to Thailand and then again the first and 2nd weeks of Oct.

Cigar56

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 03:54:01 PM »
Everytime I think about playing golf in Sosua I look at my clubs, and I swear, the clubs say, "why?"

JD

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 12:14:32 AM »
@ Cigar, good point! I get the same look from my clubs! Lmao! But 8 days this time ... Gonna need something to switch it up for a few hours anyway!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal