global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Haitians and Foreigners who are in DR are just as stupid as the DR government  (Read 9149 times)

Universal

The Haitians r stupid for wanting to stay and put up with that racism.  I go to Haiti now and before I was going to DR for 9 yrs.  And it took me those yrs to find out that DR is a shit hole that has no luv for no one, they dont even have luv for themselves or each other. There are 8 million peace loving honest Haitians living in Haiti doing just fine with what they have in Haiti and they are not charging 1st world money for 3rd world pussy like in Sosua.  The dishonest lying pussy selling Haitians end up in DR. They behave like Dominicans when they get there or already like them. The racism in DR is worst than in the US and you dum azz n----s still go and give ur money to that shit hole third world country, over paying those dum lying trick bitches.  No matter how militant, educated or Black minded you think you are, you are a modern day slave that thinks you are free.  However, all in all you are a primitive thinking uneducated subspecies that can walk and talk English.  The whites who go and get hooked on Dominican and Haitian pussy in the DR are just a step above you because they are only respected for their color and money and not necessarily in that order.  So all you Einsteins need to just do life and the world a favor and let natural selection take its course because u idiots that think with ur dicks only have no brains anyway..  As you can see, I have lost faith in most of man (kind)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:34:54 AM by Universal »

dakiddanthony

That would only apply to the Hatians that have a life in Haiti and decide to come to DR to sell pussy and whatnot. However, I don't think you realize they're Hatians that have been living in the Dominican for generations and have no ties to Haiti. Going back is not that simple.  Kudos to you to deciding to make the switch to Haiti who also has terrible government thats been dicking their own people for decades. Don't come on here bashing us for who still vacation to DR and have a great f--kin time doing it. America is also racist, are all blacks to relocate to Africa? GTFOH man.

DrinksOnMe

How is Haiti compared to Sosua when it comes to hotels, restaurants, beaches, safety, nightclubs, non-mongering activities, GFE and airplane ticket costs?

Is there a taxi mafia there too?

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
How is Haiti compared to Sosua when it comes to hotels, restaurants, beaches, safety, nightclubs, non-mongering activities, GFE and airplane ticket costs?

Is there a taxi mafia there too?

I wouldn't mind going to Haiti. But like he said, how is it compared to DR for Tourism?
Truthfully I go to DR because it's easily accessible. And I definitely agree about dudes overpaying for pussy as it's pretty stupid considering you go all the way to another country because it's cheaper. Otherwise you could be spending that money locally.

Other than that there is racism everywhere and you can't throw everyone in the same boat as there are good people and bad people no matter where you go.

ronbrun

So it took "NINE YEARS" for you to come to this conclusion. Wow! I refuse to call you "STUPID" but you could have been a Doctor. You should be the last to bash, after tricking nine years of Cash! Most of us men are not in the DR long enough to engage in the politics; However we are there just long enough to perform with our dicks.
Sounds like SHE hurt you deeply!
Sorry for replying talking slick or greasy, but the next time you throw verbal rock

ronbrun

Pt. 2
Sorry for replying talking slick or greasy, but the next time you throw verbal rocks, be easy!

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
So it took "NINE YEARS" for you to come to this conclusion. Wow! I refuse to call you "STUPID" but you could have been a Doctor. You should be the last to bash, after tricking nine years of Cash! Most of us men are not in the DR long enough to engage in the politics; However we are there just long enough to perform with our dicks.
Sounds like SHE hurt you deeply!
Sorry for replying talking slick or greasy, but the next time you throw verbal rock

Nah whoever this is has to be a hatian Chick probably a ugly one at that that shit don't even sound right
Before I overpay i'll walk away

HipHop

Yes it's dumb to come to a country where you can make money rather than stay in your country and starve. Yeah that's just dumb. Obviously you're not black because if he was your understand there's racism everywhere on the planet. I'd rather be making money and being called a racial slur versus being broke and being called a racial slur. Anyway they asked about the hotels and things but all I can tell you is it's very expensive  for subpar accommodations. Now the women are amazing there gorgeous. But most people won't have access to them because they are  usually scooped up by the Diaspora really quickly,

now when I read your post I can tell you're very upset. I'm sorry that she was having sex with other people for money. I can tell what really happened. But look on the bright side she doesn't have to suffer in Haiti anymore
Too many woman, not enough days

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
The Haitians r stupid for wanting to stay and put up with that racism.  I go to Haiti now and before I was going to DR for 9 yrs.  And it took me those yrs to find out that DR is a shit hole that has no luv for no one, they dont even have luv for themselves or each other. There are 8 million peace loving honest Haitians living in Haiti doing just fine with what they have in Haiti and they are not charging 1st world money for 3rd world pussy like in Sosua.  The dishonest lying pussy selling Haitians end up in DR. They behave like Dominicans when they get there or already like them. The racism in DR is worst than in the US and you dum azz n----s still go and give ur money to that shit hole third world country, over paying those dum lying trick bitches.  No matter how militant, educated or Black minded you think you are, you are a modern day slave that thinks you are free.  However, all in all you are a primitive thinking uneducated subspecies that can walk and talk English.  The whites who go and get hooked on Dominican and Haitian pussy in the DR are just a step above you because they are only respected for their color and money and not necessarily in that order.  So all you Einsteins need to just do life and the world a favor and let natural selection take its course because u idiots that think with ur dicks only have no brains anyway..  As you can see, I have lost faith in most of man (kind)

I guess the black gringos been f--king your favorite?  why are other races always so quick to say the people of RD hate us black gringos? 

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
All I can say is WTF???

Left field and have no clue what the point of this post is
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

HipHop

All I can say is WTF???

His girl got donkey f--ked by a ????horse  ???????????? So he's in his feelings.
Too many woman, not enough days

WorstBehavior

All I can say is WTF???

His girl got donkey f--ked by a ????horse  ???????????? So he's in his feelings.

lol...the only n---- wit an all emoji keyboard...lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal