global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Taking antibiotics to prevent infection  (Read 3264 times)

Clermont

Taking antibiotics to prevent infection
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:27:44 AM »
I've never visited the DR but I've been to Colombia many, many times.  Twice I got very sick with a bacterial infection of my intestines.  I was vomiting and couldn't keep anything down and became very dehydrated.  I didn't need a third episode to occur. 

I'm sure some doctors would disagree with this, but thereafter and upon arriving in Colombia, the first place I went to was the pharmacy and I bought antibiotics.  I stuck to bottled water (as I did before) and I tried to be very careful about what I ate (as before) but I'd take a 7-day regimen of the antibiotic.  My thought was that, should something bad make it through, the antibiotic would snuff it out before it could get established.  I never got sick after that.  Of course, I don't know if I would have but I felt a lot better (mentally) about my safety by taking the antibiotic. 

If any of you have had similar issues, you might consider this option. 

driver.shoot

Re: Taking antibiotics to prevent infection
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 02:28:46 AM »
It is a very good article helpful with we . I'm having a problem with this. thank you!!!

sbobetgclub mobile

Abdul077

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 03:22:27 AM »
Eating yogurt b4 trips helps. Google it

Al NYC

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 06:45:42 AM »
Try http://infarmacr.com/images/Productos/DSC.jpg

Never tried it but I heard from a lots of people with similar conditions taking thus product. They all said, this shit works.

Bird_Doggin

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 07:10:55 AM »
Probiotics are amazing! Need the GOOD bacteria to kill the bad bacteria in your guts

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 03:53:14 PM »
It's not advisable to just take any antibiotics. Even in a controlled setting, a broad spectrum antibiotic is given before the causative agent responsible for the infection is cultured and isolated, then the right antibiotic is given for the infection. Be careful with these powerful drugs, they can mess you up for real.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal