global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital  (Read 13443 times)

SosuaSam

• Administrator
24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital
« on: August 08, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »
In case of emergency there is a 24 hour hospital on the main road. From the Sosua Texaco on the main road go east towards Cabarete about 1 mile and it is a big red building on your left. The name of the place is Centro Medico Cabarete (809-571-4696) but it is in Sosua. Ask any moto taxi if you don't understand these instructions.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:29:19 PM by SosuaSam »

bornjust777

Re: 24 hour Sosua Emergency Hospital
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 06:05:44 AM »
A friend of mine had a life or death medical emergency while in Sosua and the medical staff was equally if not BETTER than medical technicians in many hospitals here in the states. Their expertise and quick thinking saved his life for 1/10th of the price he would of have had to pay in the states. I have to give big big big ups to the  medical staff at Sosua hospital.     

NoOneSpecific

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:57:52 AM »
Might just want to point out that Cabarete Kite beach is shown on TSN and all the other big sports networks in Canada and the US. Guys like Sir Richard Branson go there to Kite Surf. (Google him if you don't know) It's no wonder that this facility exists where it does.

I will say that it is a top notch facility with all the high end equipment and well trained staff you would want. The major private hospitals in Puerto Plata, Santiago and Santo Domingo are the only other places you want to go with a serious, life threatening problem. For minor stuff like gripe and gastrointestinal issues, Dr. Salazar on Calle Dr. Rosen is your guy. Office is under the Steak and Sirloin (hold your jokes!) which is pretty handy.

sylviadalton

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:38:41 AM »
I am planning to visit sosua. I am also looking for Dental Implant, is the hospital provides this facility too?

Cigar56

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 02:29:09 AM »
For dental implant surgery in the DR, you'll need a larger city, such as Santa Domingo. You won't find what you are looking for in Sosua.

A better trip for you is Costa Rica, which is known for both its chicas and a number of excellent dental implant surgeons.

Clermont

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 12:30:07 AM »
Do they treat non-citizens who don't have insurance and who are insufficient on funds? 

Clermont

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 06:34:08 PM »
Ok, so it's not like the states where they take care of you whether you can pay or not.  If you can't pay, they throw you into the street, I presume.

I think the purchase of medical insurance is a MUST, especially if one is short on funds. 

KingPOP

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 05:25:13 PM »
No way this site is secure. It goes down for days at a time and when it does come back up, the first posts are from bot accounts. Be carful with the links y’all click on here.
We all 'monger' different *shrug*

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal