global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending  (Read 38650 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 10:40:18 AM »
I like the concept but I just can't see paying 1000 pesos for that. I see it as a scam to get mongers, that think they're going to get the real thing...but it's just a massage.  At the very least, the place should be known for providing a (HE) happy ending.

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

sosuajefe

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2019, 07:16:50 AM »
The massage joint on Classico side across from Jolly Roger certainly gives extras and happy endings. Last time I was in town a couple weeks back it looked as if many of the spots in the plaza were being renovated and I didn’t see the chicas sitting on the chairs as usual. I believe I paid 1000 for a massage back in November. Think it was supposed to be an hour but didn’t seem like I got the full hour. The chica was really trying hard for me to accept extras but she wanted like an extra 2000 or something to have full service so I said no thanks. I did say I’d give her a little tip if she let me eat her pussy and she seemed happy about the offer. She got up on the table in 69 position and facesat me while stroking my cock a bit. I didn’t nut cause the boss came in at this point and said the time was up. The chica was decently attractive that day 3 were sitting out front and all were younger decent chicas, not the big Haitian ones.

TioEscobar

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2019, 07:35:56 AM »
The massage joint on Classico side across from Jolly Roger certainly gives extras and happy endings. Last time I was in town a couple weeks back it looked as if many of the spots in the plaza were being renovated and I didn’t see the chicas sitting on the chairs as usual. I believe I paid 1000 for a massage back in November. Think it was supposed to be an hour but didn’t seem like I got the full hour. The chica was really trying hard for me to accept extras but she wanted like an extra 2000 or something to have full service so I said no thanks. I did say I’d give her a little tip if she let me eat her pussy and she seemed happy about the offer. She got up on the table in 69 position and facesat me while stroking my cock a bit. I didn’t nut cause the boss came in at this point and said the time was up. The chica was decently attractive that day 3 were sitting out front and all were younger decent chicas, not the big Haitian ones.

So how much did you tip .. and how did the pussy taste?

sosuajefe

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 10:08:35 AM »
Tipped 500 and pussy tasted proper

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2019, 10:17:15 AM »
How do you go about getting takeout massage to your hotel room? I don’t like the idea of spending an hour is some dingy, dirty massage room. But would love a good massage with happy ending. Don’t need sex or BJ though, plenty of that around Sosua!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2019, 10:48:16 AM »
How do you go about getting takeout massage to your hotel room? I don’t like the idea of spending an hour is some dingy, dirty massage room. But would love a good massage with happy ending. Don’t need sex or BJ though, plenty of that around Sosua!

I don't know about that...If she's coming to my room for a price. I want the whole shebang!!  If she's gonna get me hard...she can't be shy about whats gonna go down.

...and you know Papi was jerking off in the 70s

Warrior118

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2019, 07:30:50 AM »
I be there in 3 weeks., I guess I'll try spot down street from classico.  Wish their was good know spot.. hopefully they look good

mouse14

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2019, 01:38:17 PM »
Across from fragile rock is the Hatian Parlor.. You can't go wrong there

justinjoy

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2019, 01:54:46 PM »
+1 809 877 4621  (cant remember her name)
Close to Bank Poplar
Massage and happy ending was 1500 pesos. (1000 massage/500 happy ending)
Total with bbbj was 2000 pesos.

She is a healthy big tittied Haitian.
Not a beauty queen, but decent.
Actually gave a real massage and sucked me dry.

I had her come to the villa the next evening, and she took the dick without any problems...
I was supposed to get another massage, but I ended up just getting in the ass.
She did let me bust in her mouth, but did not swallow.. Also, she was good with me running that dick in her ass...
I gave 2000 for the villa session...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2019, 02:25:13 PM »
Close to Bank Poplar

I had her come to the villa the next evening, and she took the dick without any problems...
She did let me bust in her mouth, but did not swallow.. Also, she was good with me running that dick in her ass...

Close to Banco Popular as in by Fraggle Rock on Doc Rosen or Close to the bank in the center with Artesano, or close like Valentinos on Duarte street?

justinjoy

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2019, 03:24:45 PM »
If I remember correctly, it is close to Artesano...
It was my first trip, so I am not clear on the land marks....
I do remember, across the street from the bank, was a gazebo type structure; Where a homeless lady was sleeping...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2019, 03:36:01 PM »
If I remember correctly, it is close to Artesano...
It was my first trip, so I am not clear on the land marks....
I do remember, across the street from the bank, was a gazebo type structure; Where a homeless lady was sleeping...

What chu tryna say?  And that's no lady...but

...Just kidding, Thanks, I think I know where that's at...

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2019, 11:44:20 AM »
I heard that ex-Blackbeard's girl Yinely is now a massage girl at the spa at Ahnvee. I don't know for sure if she offers a happy ending or not, but given that she used to work at Blackbeard's, she's certainly not afraid of penises so I'd be shocked if extras weren't available for a propina.

Mid 30s MILF from Puerto Plata. Real sweetheart that speaks some English.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »
The spot just past Classicos was a Dominican spot but now it is a Haitian operation.

There are now two spots heading down the hill to Sosua Beach. One has a sign right outside of one of the souvenir spots. The girl sits in the shade across the street from the shop. The other is about three girls sitting quite. Light blue paint. Do the cost make it worth it? To each their own. I cant imagine any of them not going to your room. Just ask.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2019, 03:04:40 PM »
Close to Bank Poplar

Sir that may be Anna or ananumie older milf Haitian big ole flap jack titties,,    great sessions, co shower, massage, even peticure manicure

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal