global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending  (Read 38597 times)

LuvLifeForever

Re: Tell me the right massage palor for best happy ending
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2022, 04:19:13 PM »
There’s a spot before the beach, maybe 100 ft passed flip flop. Happy endings and more in full effect. Forget the girls name but she was good to go. Light skin chica. Almost white. DM I have her number.

I’ll take the number fam. Is her name nikaury?

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2022, 08:07:24 AM »
There’s a spot before the beach, maybe 100 ft passed flip flop. Happy endings and more in full effect. Forget the girls name but she was good to go. Light skin chica. Almost white. DM I have her number.

I’ll take the number fam. Is her name nikaury?

I'm surprised she does not just hit the clubs.

Also Belkis has 2 or 3 nice ones and 2 or 3 not so nice ones. It's near the Bon Ice-cream spot. It's on the road heading towards Playa Alicia. It's funny because some hotels have their business card at the front desk.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2022, 11:23:55 AM »
Sirs its the luck of the draw, some are ok  Yes you get the happy ending   Im down here now and went to the one by Hotel Alicia  Spiinner petite chica  average massge, i said 30 mins 500 pesos  declined the happy ending! left a propina,, Half of these massage chicas will come to your hotel after work for full service any ways if she cute and you want to beat the breaks off them !

Simptard

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2022, 09:36:30 AM »
Directly across from Casa Valeria is a massage/beauty shop. I plowed a 19 year old perfectly proportioned Haitian in there for 1500, if I recall correctly. On my next trip I saw her at the corner of Pyramid Plaza Condo’s with a placard advertising massages on the lower level. I didn’t put it together until afterward and never saw her again. That was a missed opportunity. On both occasions I should have just offered her 2K to take an hour off of work in my room. If these women aren’t the only proprietor working, they will probably take the deal.

The massage girls across from Jolly Roger, left me with a bad impression. The woman I took, spent most of the time up selling and berating me for not paying her 2K, when we struck a deal for 1500. I barely got a massage, and walked out with a mediocre handy.

There was a milfy woman down the street from New Garden, going toward the beach near the fishing trip guys, that are hawking ATV and boat rentals. She gave a pretty good massage in an air conditioned room and a nice handy with her puppies out for 1500, but I gave her 2K, as I was leaving that morning.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2022, 07:54:18 PM »
Reminds me many trips ago  could have been 2016 -2017went foe a pedicure manicure,, this large haitian granny  good job on the manicure  she had big ole tities ready to burst out of her bra  im saying to my self nice to knead those puppys to my self,, well low and behold shes say she can come to my hotel  , f--k yes ,, after work she comes by,, i go straite for her snatch toung right in there,,  well i had i friend for life  she put in thre work  she could f--k like any other decent chica on the strip, hooked up with her few more repeats trips,,,dont judge a book by its cover !

Tex1988

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2022, 12:16:53 AM »
How do you go about getting takeout massage to your hotel room? I don’t like the idea of spending an hour is some dingy, dirty massage room. But would love a good massage with happy ending. Don’t need sex or BJ though, plenty of that around Sosua!

+18298725327

Mature nice looking Haitian woman named Fabienne. She came to the crib to give me a massage and I thought she was fu**ing. She said massage only, so I sent her home with taxi money and an apology.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2022, 12:08:49 PM »
Todays Massage parlor report, ok therers a massage place on the right hand side on the entrance road down to player Sosua,,on the right hand side ive been there before  decent massage  short haitian chica with big boobs her name is renea, she remebered me from preivous trips,, this time she offered the HJ i said no and she said it would be free,,,  ill probaly gp back and see if she will release her big puppies to play with any ways 1000 peso house fee 500 propina !

buddyb

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2022, 03:20:29 PM »
I checked out Belkis earlier today. Choose the prettiest chica, pretty face, okay body. Paid 500 for 30 minutes and 1000 for basically topless and really nice kissing. Very good compared to Toronto.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2022, 05:26:48 PM »
Todays Massage parlor report, ok therers a massage place on the right hand side on the entrance road down to player Sosua,,on the right hand side ive been there before  decent massage  short haitian chica with big boobs her name is renea, she remebered me from preivous trips,, this time she offered the HJ i said no and she said it would be free,,,  ill probaly gp back and see if she will release her big puppies to play with any ways 1000 peso house fee 500 propina !
ill add a side note to this post  i just got back from a 7 day trip any ways i revisited this same chica this time the massage was soso i did opt for the hand job mediocer was trying to rub her ass  and was going to grab her tetas no dice she just kept stroking till finsh no big boobs to kiss or rub.  o well  ill cross her off my list for any extra fun

HornyBud69

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2023, 04:30:47 PM »
Any new updates on the Happy Ending Massages for 2023?
Looking for any new information as many of these posts are old or pre-covid.
Interested in the ones that will come back to your room for a full service massage. Thanks!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2023, 08:59:28 PM »
Most of those places are still open, its going to be hit or miss, just ask the mamasan if you can tkae the chica back to your hotel for a small fee or after the massage she may offer to come by for full service !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal