global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Playa Dorada Golf Course  (Read 10881 times)

SosuaSam

• Administrator
Playa Dorada Golf Course
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »
This course is inside the Playa Dorada complex which holds aoubt a dozen medium to luxury hotels. Just take the main road out of Sosua about 13 miles to the Playa Dorada entrance. Course is very well kept.

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
Re: Playa Dorada Golf Course
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
This was the course where I and a good friend first played golf about 5 years ago.  Had not even taken lessons before but the caddies hooked us up and made it a very good experience (we tipped them well).  We started taking lessons as soon as we got home and have been playing ever since.  Still haven't played on a course as nice as Playa Dorada.

MathMajor

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 11:37:17 AM »
Each time I visit the north coast of Rep Dom, I play golf one day at Playa Dorado and one day at Playa Grande in Rio San Juan (about 1 hour east of Sosua). Playa Grande is even better than Playa Dorado except right now you can only play 9 holes because they are upgrading the golf course because it supposed may get a PGA event there.

Of course, I love the 17th hole at Playa Grande. You MUST get the ball over the lake to have a remote chance at par.

kingson

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 11:52:59 AM »
I played a round in Punta cana can't remember the name of the course but I did take a nice sosua chicka with me we had a great time good course and great gfe

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
MathMajor..cool, will have to get out to Playa Grande sometime..of course I have no idea when my next trip to the DR will be which sucks..so jealous of all the fellas on this board making multiple trips  >:(

kingson..that's the move son..gotta take a chica with me

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal