global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Live Bachata At Atlanta Lights in POP  (Read 4421 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Live Bachata At Atlanta Lights in POP
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2021, 01:17:31 PM »
The other restaurant dude, down in Sosua, is probably fuming at this point...

You mean Flop?  This looks way better than that spot.  Never been to Flop but their food might be better there plus you got the beach and chicas, but Atl Lights has potential for what it is.

Yeah.  Don't you remember that goofy-ass video he made about how Cole stole "his idea," how he put "him on" in the DR, and how Atlanta Lights wouldn't make it?   

Of course he took the video down.

How much more "BAMA" can you get. Don't these klowns realize that the more people who are successful WHO LOOK LIKE YOU in the DRpthe BETTER??!!

Why would you want to be the only brother making it happen....makes you a target.

It's called the "Only-One" syndrome.   Some folks actually take pride in that shit.

I remember when you first had foreigners opening businesses that catered to blacks. They used to get f--ked with all the time (racial abuse, thefts, robberies, assaults). Then years ago in my city and around the country the Indians, then the Chinese n Koreans now it's the Arabs banded to get together with their own likeness and  started opening and taking over all the stores!

Now you can't f--k with them cuz they own damn near everything! Now Imagine if they all had that same "syndrome" those bamas got.....they would have been gotten ran outta here!

You are 100% correct.  And I hate say it, but I have all but given up on any organizing and collaborating when it comes to business.   It's tough to start a business with a "black face" on it, in a black neighborhood-- your so-called people won't support it, and those who are different will unconsciously support their own.   

A lesson I learned from my ex-wife-- the workaround is to put a non-black face on the business and manage it in the shadows.
I don't think he's that factual...sure shit happens but it's not the standard. I have known plenty of black busineses in black neighborhoods that continue to do well.  Growing up I experience the same thing and with no sign or whispers of any black negativity against them. Just negative talk here.  I and countless others support black business and will always support black business...despite whatever negativity gets shared by naysayers. I find that here on this site, the majority support black businesses.  The minority throws shade. Black businesses have always thrived and I appreciate that as blacks continue to grow their own businesses.  Knowing this makes me proud...and haters cringe.

Sure, there are successful black businesses.  I am not arguing otherwise.  I am saying that it's tough, and not a cakewalk.  My ex-wife is a successful black business owner.
Yes, developing your business is real work and will draw opinions from every corner. Thankfully in Sosua, black American businesses do appreciate each other. You will find them in Kings, Midtown, Big Ds, Flip Flop's, Oceans, Diamond, Ahnvee...etc and they promote themselves without the need to tear down someone elses business.  Now I know Flip & Dean clash but thats more personal than some "he's black and I won't support him" bullshit.  And personally,  I never would use any time or energy to focus on what someone else is about with "their" business. That's weak and out of the traits beneficial to anyone growing their business.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 11:20:17 AM »
He pulls in the Dominicans and maybe cruise ships, he got it. Just saw a video of a big crew at his spot. Getting Dominican talent to perform is big!

I realize these videos are heavily edited but dude seems like he is continuing on the right path.  As an aside, I always wondered about dudes that import beef from the USA, at the same time I hear people saying they rather eat the local beef that isn't full of drugs, steroids, etc.  Anyway, the food looks pretty good and the portions seem plentiful.  Dude is still a bit creepy, but the vids look good.

https://youtu.be/rg3EzlTEMnE
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:39:00 AM by JayMillz »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2021, 02:53:53 PM »
Ohhh yeahhhh baby,,, bachata live,,, that would bring local crowd with money,,

I like that dude wilmer Pena, that's his hit single "el homere no llora" chicas dig it

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2021, 04:11:04 PM »
Ohhh yeahhhh baby,,, bachata live,,, that would bring local crowd with money,,

I like that dude wilmer Pena, that's his hit single "el homere no llora" chicas dig it

Good food and local chicas with some money would be good look.  Looks like he is having fun and probably trying to holla at anything decent that shows up. 
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 10:33:33 AM »
I'm gonna say the waitresses get a vote of approval from me! Hahaha
https://www.instagram.com/p/COVMaGTnPz2/

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
Shout out to the board member formerly known as Hip Hop... Your restaurant/lounge is looking good.... props to you.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

alexis

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2021, 11:51:34 AM »
Shout out to the board member formerly known as Hip Hop... Your restaurant/lounge is looking good.... props to you.

You’re joking right!?

Al NYC

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2021, 12:22:36 PM »

Who was Hip Hop???

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 12:49:51 PM »

Who was Hip Hop???

10 Pages of His'tory
https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=8800.0

...and my gifs only pale as an homage to his...

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 12:53:00 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 01:34:20 PM »

Who was Hip Hop???
E. Dean Cole..
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2021, 11:05:28 AM »

Artbell1

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2021, 07:14:51 PM »
PapiViejo,

Do you know what time they are open until during the curfew?

Thank you in advance for your help,

JD

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2021, 08:18:02 PM »
Im sorry I dont know. And with everything in flux from covid, I couldnt even guess. Youll have to go over there early around 12pm and see whats up.

Artbell1

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2021, 10:52:07 PM »
When I get there I will report the current information.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 10:44:13 AM »
When I get there I will report the current information.
If you're game...Ask if your waitress will meet with you later...That should be an indicator of how well the business it doing.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal