global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Buckle up butter Cup !  (Read 657 times)

tugboaboat5393

Buckle up butter Cup !
« on: July 20, 2021, 06:19:14 AM »
Ok  Sirs that are in the Stock Market,, Nice dive yesterdays  market,,,  the Delta dive,, Hold on to your hats  Take your trip to the DR before the Delta covide Variant wrecks havoc on a fragile economy,  Bum biden strikes again  were doomed !  DR Facciu will be in his glory with wearing masks mandates ,Democratic governors will be shutting things down with glee  dont forget the delta covide booster shot  this time your going to bend over and take the shot in the Ass !!!!

Raul67

Re: Buckle up butter Cup !
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 10:41:57 AM »
Bitcoin investors are in real trouble. Biden administration will be targeting them. Sorry gentlemen I’m not gloating. Had plenty of investments go south. It’s no fun.

SeriousSosua

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 10:48:46 AM »
I remain wholly unbothered...because I followed the first rule of investing. "Never invest more than you're willing to lose", eventually Crypto will comeback, eventually the stock market will come back, it always does. The only losers are those who roll themselves and their gaming chairs off the apartment balcony during the dip instead of just chilling.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not investment advice. I'm just a dirty old neck-beard who you should not listen to.  8)

But I do agree, buckle up.

SilencedPartner

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 10:56:44 AM »
It is disgusting how tyrannical the world has moved in the last 18 months. Not that it wasn’t precarious before, but now it is literally in your face(mask), body(vaccine), and soul(???).

Collectivism vs. Individualism
Authoritarianism vs. Libertarianism
This is what it is all about!

Do we really want bureaucrats, medical experts, and politicians dictating how we have to live our lives into perpetuity?!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal