global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos  (Read 6746 times)

PB IS BACK!

Re: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2021, 01:37:49 PM »
Smh! You posted ducks! Not on my level… one in the middle looks like Nicuary who’s a Sosua street legend! Not a good one at that. Stop bro! You posted hamburgers … even with all the toppings it ain’t better then my steak. Yes you fulll but the quality of meat ain’t the same nor is the price! Had to put it in terms so you can digest it! Don’t be a brother who says” sometimes hamburgers are better then steak” …. No! It just your trying to justify the bs

jd66

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2021, 01:47:46 PM »
I was just there I think alot of you clowns are just fat and senior citizens and ugly.I had cuties that was go take 2500 and 3000 I never asked I told them what I had

one trip wonder and now you think you are an expert

michellewhatapunk

Got his ass handed to him in Sosua no less. 

What a joke
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 01:52:20 PM by jd66 »

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 01:50:56 PM »
Cuties yes! Like I originally said ideally you want to pay no more then 3000 pesos but if a baddie is in front of you and she’s bad and asking 4000 or even 5000…. Am I letting her walk away for $20-40 dollars! FOH… let’s go make daddy happy!  It’s not realistic that a set price can be made! Like crack… if your shit is that shit…fiends will pay what everyone it takes for that super rock.  I get love in DR and honestly have chicas that I can stay with that don’t sell pussy. But  we are talking sosua there’s different levels of chicas not all the same price …. Stop telling dudes that it’s all the same because they will be butt hurt! Your talking to over 10 years experience and f--ked your baddies before they was baddies and got videos and photos to prove it.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2021, 01:52:59 PM »
JD … why bother! Lol… I touchdown in 3 weeks if your around … holla! Also young boy I’ll put $100 on the table ain’t none of you have the drip I got!

jd66

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2021, 01:55:15 PM »
JD … why bother! Lol… I touchdown in 3 weeks if your around … holla! Also young boy I’ll put $100 on the table ain’t none of you have the drip I got!

I know what your saying PB

Some of them losers are not worth the effort

We both know who is real and who are wannabees.

Them one trip wonders think they something special

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2021, 02:16:39 PM »
Bro I been on this site longer then you been going to DR and posted more beauties then anyone and gave receipts! Ask the moderator… ask the web designer… ask anyone you want! Lol… my rep speakis for itself from bloggers to dirty white boys. Trust me! Nothing to prove to you! Just look for the Suge knight looking dude and I’ll show how to really party with bad chicas.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2021, 03:25:19 PM »
Papi, did something unexpected with this thread. He moved the maximum price for ST from 2,000 to 3,000 pesos. From that I can only conclude he has come to his senses. Last time I saw Blacknight he had also reluctantly reached the same conclusion. My take is that 2500-3000 will get you 80% of the chica pool which is gonna be more than sufficient for most dudes. Spend 3,500 and you'll find yourself in 95% territory. 4,000 will get you to 98%. Just forget about the 2% that won't move for 4K because odds are she's not going to deliver the goods.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2021, 04:06:31 PM »
Jazzy I try not to argue with women because they dont listen or comprehend what you say to them and already have their minds made up before they speak. That said, Jazzy, you should try to expand your horizon and depth. I know thats hard for a woman...but I think you can do it.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2021, 04:13:54 PM »
Jazzy I try not to argue with women because they dont listen or comprehend what you say to them and already have their minds made up before they speak. That said, Jazzy, you should try to expand your horizon and depth. I know thats hard for a woman...but I think you can do it.

You’re a bitter old bitch. Always throwing insults. Please note that I rarely go out of my way to insult you. Here’s the last sentence from your original post. Perhaps you might share with the board exactly what you were trying to say. Reads like capitulation to me.

Bottom Line:   Please don't ever think you need to pay more than 3000Pesos for ST.  Day or Night.   It's never necessary.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 04:17:58 PM by Jazzy2019 »

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2021, 05:11:34 PM »
Smh trying to prove to another guy you the man .Where u niccas from?😂😂😂😂😂
Young bull nothing to prove to you! See I did it before you thought about it! Never bitter…ln----s can’t get me mad… lol. Because I know who I am and what I do! But if you must know I’m grown Boston baby! Btw before you come at me know the difference between username and email! Lmao FOH YOUNG BOY

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2021, 05:38:16 PM »
Sorry young bro! I can’t relate…. I never did anything FAKE! That’s you new dudes! Fake everything! Fake it to you make it! Generation of rats, junkies, and ho”s. Lmao! All good tho! My door is always open to show a youngster the right way! I’m leave you alone … giving you too much attention! Lmao

dku2nite

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »
Yall hilarious. One dude can rate a chic a 10 and that same chic could be a 6 to another dude. It's all about your perception. I prefer dark skinned chicas so those chicas on that pics I give them a 7 and they can get 2500. I've never spent over 3000 for one chica and I've had some badass ones. The only time was when I had these 2 badass dimes at the same time, they agree to 3000 a piece but after the way they took care of me I gave them 3500 a piece! Just remember she's not your girls, it's just your turn. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2021, 09:25:59 AM »
The truth is that one man's rat is another mans chipmonk. You see a capybara and someone else sees a full figured hamster. The number system is just a generalization.  For me they are just young [mouths-vaginas-ass] willing to serve, some better than others...and that is my scoring system!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2021, 07:50:05 PM »
Papi, did something unexpected with this thread. He moved the maximum price for ST from 2,000 to 3,000 pesos. From that I can only conclude he has come to his senses. Last time I saw Blacknight he had also reluctantly reached the same conclusion. My take is that 2500-3000 will get you 80% of the chica pool which is gonna be more than sufficient for most dudes. Spend 3,500 and you'll find yourself in 95% territory. 4,000 will get you to 98%. Just forget about the 2% that won't move for 4K because odds are she's not going to deliver the goods.

I agree with this post. A lot of guys seem to be stuck in a 2015 mindset when DOP-USD was 45:1. Today it is 56:1. Between the exchange rate change and inflation, pussy price has gone up 500-1000 pesos in 5-6 years. Moral of the story is that $50 USD more or less gets you the same amount of pussy that it always has. $50 gets you an hour with a Sosua 6/7. Add or subtract $5 -$10 for each point you go up or down the scale.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2021, 10:22:30 PM »
! pussy thats if your into sport f--king,, gee for 50 bucks she best be staying half the nite and 2 nuts  offer moto fare or propina

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal