global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos  (Read 6645 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos
« on: June 14, 2021, 09:13:05 AM »
It ain't special, unique, or rainbow infused. When you tell/text her your price:  <2500pesos she has two options: Yes or No

Yes...Handle your business and enjoy.

No....Keep it moving and select another from the Hundreds of Chicas within 100 feet of you.

I can post 50 Chicas that are willing to provide what you want for <2500 Pesos and I believe you could select 3 of them you think are fine.

Same price, Same Human Toto, Same Ecstasy when you cum!!

Bottom Line:   Please don't ever think you need to pay more than 3000Pesos for ST.  Day or Night.   It's never necessary.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 09:01:27 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

Re: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 08:44:09 AM »
A chica reminded me of how I can find time to spend with others and not with her.  And I didn't tell her it was because she always wants more than the others.  I told her, other do things for free...like cook, clean and laundry.  She then said, she would do it too...but I said, they only receive $2000 for everything. 

She told me that she needs more for her baby. I agreed and said maybe I will see you next time. She asked why??? I said you toto is too expensive.

She responded....Ok Papi $2000 no problem. I do.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 11:52:19 AM »
Dont forget when you offer up the laundry list ( massage. 69 bbbj bbfs ass whorshipp golden showers fotos and more if she dosent accept your terms go to the next laundry mart. ) best if you approach a group of chicas selling there wares. let say 3 out of six will agree to your terms and price. Your in command it's a Marco culture  you tell them what to do. If you dont they will be all over you like a cheap suit dont be that newbie guy like a deer in the head lights  !

boogyfan

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 09:26:33 PM »
Hmm...soo...I got my next move..approach the group..and ask ..I got 2500 ..and I'm ready to mingle ...who want to get on my play list while I'm in town...let me get those digits!!! :-)

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 04:42:31 AM »
like any other negotiations   you have to be firm   dont wince or give in  some of these chicas will turn on the whine faucet or go into cameo acting mode and try and get more from you or they may not want to perform certain services , Nip that right in the bud  tell them a firm no if they trying to gouge you,  mow with a group of chicas there going to be a few that are hungry  and go for it Like Papi posted there will be more willing chicas that will agree than those who dont,   Kinda boiles down to this ( Chicas Situation) 
 Are you hungry  do i have pesos for the hotel im staying at with the other chicas,  Competition Sirs   supply and demand !!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 10:08:38 AM »
2500 pesos is fair.   Less than that, don't get mad if she doesn't give you a stellar performance.   How can she?  She's thinking about getting her next client to make up for the agreed discount.

$2500pesos is more than a "whole" day's wages!!!   She's hitting the jackpot if you give her a day's wages for her to lay on her back for an hour!

If she gives any hesitation or static for $2500 pesos....Dump her!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:42:21 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Dothedamthing

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 08:13:50 PM »
The biggest issue I saw back in April and May were guys not willing to walk away from a chica. I had to school a few that you don't need to stick with that person like she's the only chica around. Be willing to walk away from her. Hell, I walk away and go to the next one who sparks my interest. A lot of times it's the other chica she was with. Just remember that we owe them nothing and for every no there are several options available that will say yes.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 09:18:50 AM »
When I go fishing...I like spots that are stocked!! I can throw back the ones I don't like all day and still catch trophies like they're free!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2021, 09:22:08 AM »
...They be biting all day!!..But start early...less bait needed!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 08:33:32 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
...And if you're night fishing, just have your spot ready for the ones around Kings!!

el cheapo

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 05:28:30 AM »
i agree papi i was there in september for 2 weeks never paid more than 2500 and had some real nice stuff for 2000 no need to pay more more of course they asked for 5000 and 4000 stick to your first price dont budge

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 09:16:17 AM »
You make a valid point 2500 for ST is ideal but what you don’t state is that price can never be universal. Below I’ll state why

1) Quality of the chica: a baddie will not take the same amount as an average Sosua chica! She knows she’s better. In her mind she’s steak and these other bitches are hamburgers. So if the ideal price is 2500 peso…. She’s starting at 3500. Just facts!

2) Lust conquers Ego: most men in sodua know they are smashing chicas for cheap money …. So when a baddie quotes 1000-2000 more then ideal rate of 2500…. They ain’t saying no kick rocks! Guys preach that on this site…. Stay firm! Lol! That’s a joke! LUST OF PUSSY WILL WIN! If that chica got you open from the jump you’re gonna pay Whateva she wants because in the back of your mind your saying one or two things…. “When and where am I gonna smash a bitch this bad for less then $150” or “wtf is an extra $20-40 dollars on a good time with a bad bitch… I spend $300 just to drink and eat out with ho’s never mind f--king them”

3) The Hustle and Thirst: the average chica knows dudes are stepping off the plane thirsty! Dicks in hand money in other! I’m getting mine attitude works both ways… dudes are thirsty for pussy chicas for money! It’s a game and you just have to respect it! If your price is set at 2500 … cool! But don’t hate on the dude who paid 4000 for the chica who you either walked away from or denied your offer! It’s all in the game! He could afford it and she got what she needed. Your out of the picture!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 09:34:23 AM »
PB you always come off like an overpaying simp. Putting the pussy up on a pedestal and trying to justify what a women wants.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 09:52:41 AM »
No Simp just stating realistic facts that chose not to tell! What your saying is ideal but not realistic! Pussy is a drug…. If you got the best shit… people want it and will pay for it. That goes for anything! Yes I would love to pay 2000 peso across the board for any chica I want but that ain’t gonna happen EVER! The buyer never sets the price only the seller does. Smh! You preach idealistic bs while I’ll keep telling the truth. You keep shaking your head asking why dudes giving this bitch more….. because she’s bad af! No Simp shit! Just facts. I’ll stand with my 4000 peso chica next to your 2500 chica and you tell me who’s winning. Now to your point and what you should say is …. DONT LET AN AVERAGE STREET CHICA CHARGE YOU MORE! DONT PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR BOTTOM DOLLAR HO…. Now that f--ks the game up! When dudes spend steak money on hamburgers

vacationtime

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 10:24:25 AM »
the magic term is "pay for the chica that i want" guy A may want that baddie but the baddie dont want him unless she gets a big payday while guy B may want that same baddie and the same chica will accept his 2500 because of all of the intangibles which have previously been discussed on this board and she compromises because she is feeling him. also time on the ground is a big factor.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal