global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who Likes A Noisy Box? These Chicas Sound Crazy!!!  (Read 2366 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Who Likes A Noisy Box? These Chicas Sound Crazy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2021, 07:33:00 PM »
Your argument is speculative at best and really off base. I dont even think it merits anything other than misreading the actions of others. As a fat person and a fat person for many years, my desires have nothing to do with my size. You are totally guessing whats in the minds of others and have incorrectly surmised the scenario of choices fat men have and make. I was sitting with a fat stranger in Ahnvee and he was telling me about his exploits and choices...And as a surprise to no one, our choices were the same as any other man. We all want to f--k a varied selection of women. Some look sexy, slutty, bigger, smaller, tatted, blonde, tall, and the lists goes on and on. Men are men and will f--k damn near anything that strikes their fancy. Pure and simple.

I just looked at the pics of the chicas I f--ked and posted on here in various threads and they are every size and shape imaginable. And I am no different than the next fat guy.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:40:00 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2021, 07:44:43 PM »
Your argument is speculative at best and really off base. I dont even think it merits anything other than misreading the actions of others. As a fat person and a fat person for many years, my desires have nothing to do with my size. You are totally guessing whats in the minds of others and have incorrectly surmised the scenario of choices fat men have and make. I was sitting with a fat stranger in Ahnvee and he was telling me about his exploits and choices...And as a surprise to no one, our choices were the same as any other man. We all want to f--k a varied selection of women. Some look sexy, slutty, bigger, smaller, tatted, blonde, tall, and the lists goes on and on. Men are men and will f--k damn near anything that strikes their fancy. Pure and simple.

I just looked at the pics of the chicas I f--ked and posted on here in various threads and they are every size and shape imaginable. And I am no different than the next fat guy.

You really should give yourself more credit. Based on your description you are far removed from the typical fat guy. Just understand that there is a reason there are so many over weight chicks in Sosua.

Fahqu

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2021, 07:57:26 PM »

You really should give yourself more credit. Based on your description you are far removed from the typical fat guy. Just understand that there is a reason there are so many over weight chicks in Sosua.

You don’t have to be fat to Like them thick or extra thick.  Sheeeeet, thick thighs save lives

Jazzy2019

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2021, 08:11:15 PM »

You don’t have to be fat to Like them thick or extra thick.  Sheeeeet, thick thighs save lives

Are you using thick as a synonym for fat or are you talking about something like voluptuous? In my way of thinking fat means an unhealthy look where a person has expanded out in a obvious way (as indicated by rolls or a gut) from what you would believe was their natural shape. Often they are obviously uncomfortable in the body they have and show some difficulty in doing basic things fluently like walking and/or running. I’m good with naturally stout women, but when the rolls appear, the stomach drops, the skin starts to pucker, and they’re no longer radiating health I’m not going to pursue them let alone pay them to have sex.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2021, 08:07:12 AM »

Are you using thick as a synonym for fat or are you talking about something like voluptuous? In my way of thinking fat means an unhealthy look where a person has expanded out in a obvious way (as indicated by rolls or a gut) from what you would believe was their natural shape. Often they are obviously uncomfortable in the body they have and show some difficulty in doing basic things fluently like walking and/or running. I’m good with naturally stout women, but when the rolls appear, the stomach drops, the skin starts to pucker, and they’re no longer radiating health I’m not going to pursue them let alone pay them to have sex.
Clearly you have "your own" opinion and that's fine because you live in "your own" world. However, in the real world no one is "obviously" uncomfortable in the body they have or have difficulty walking or running.  Everyone can walk. Everyone can run a distance.  I'm fat and I'm pretty sure I can run further than you. I'm not sure how you define radiating health...but it has nothing to do with size.  Ignorance I will say is a trait that I like to avoid. People that display ignorance of others is something that they should change because it's not healthy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:15:01 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2021, 09:08:08 AM »

Clearly you have "your own" opinion and that's fine because you live in "your own" would. However, in the real world no one is "obviously" uncomfortable in the body they have or have difficulty walking or running.  Everyone can walk. Everyone can run a distance.  I'm fat and I'm pretty sure I can run further than you. I'm not sure how you define radiating health...but it has nothing to do with size.  Ignorance I will say is a trait that I like to avoid. People that display ignorance of others is something that they should change because it's not healthy.

In Papi’s world no doubt all that is true.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2021, 09:18:45 AM »

Clearly you have "your own" opinion and that's fine because you live in "your own" would. However, in the real world no one is "obviously" uncomfortable in the body they have or have difficulty walking or running.  Everyone can walk. Everyone can run a distance.  I'm fat and I'm pretty sure I can run further than you. I'm not sure how you define radiating health...but it has nothing to do with size.  Ignorance I will say is a trait that I like to avoid. People that display ignorance of others is something that they should change because it's not healthy.

You talk alot about others. I stand here just as I am with your description which totally refutes everything you say. So factually, you're wrong. Live with that.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2021, 09:23:39 AM »
What? You think fat men want to pay women to be fat, because they are fat men?  That sounds ridiculous. I'm fat and I have never had a thought like that. Too crazy.

Hey baby, here's some money because  want you to be fat like me.

Please tell me that I'm not understanding what you meant.

Fat men often choose fat women because they are uncomfortable with women who aren’t fat. They overlook thinner and/or smaller women and pay well for larger women. Many fat guys come to Sosua because they get no action at home which makes them prone to spend more for sex once they get to Sosua. Once there they want bigger women creating a market in Sosua for over weight women. Women gain weight to take advantage of that market and as such are incented to pack on pounds to do so. There’s a big market, no pun intended, for over weight women in Sosua. That’s why there are so many large girls that come and stay to work there.

I don't think women sit around and gain weight for money lol

Jazzy2019

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2021, 09:30:32 AM »

You talk alot about others. I stand here just as I am with your description which totally refutes everything you say. So factually, you're wrong. Live with that.

One day our paths will cross and I’ll see how fat you are and how fast you can run. I’m in my late 60s. Surely you can out run me. Now I’m off to to my morning three mile power walk.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2021, 09:48:33 AM »

One day our paths will cross and I’ll see how fat you are and how fast you can run. I’m in my late 60s. Surely you can out run me. Now I’m off to to my morning three mile power walk.
I welcome that, but it isn't a contest as for me there's nothing better than enjoying the outdoors. Everyone over 200lbs should be enjoying it. I'm very fat, and I've been a runner since xc in high school which I thought would help me lose weight Haha

crazy_canuck

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2021, 06:55:10 PM »

Oh ... nevermind ... it already happened  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Al NYC

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2021, 06:04:35 AM »

Oh ... nevermind ... it already happened  ::)

LOL 😆

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal