global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Colombian Chica Blocked Me  (Read 3207 times)

PoonTangClan

Colombian Chica Blocked Me
« on: July 01, 2021, 12:44:13 PM »
A Colombian chica just tried to tell me that TLN was 800,000 pesos and got upset and blocked me when I challenged her. 🤦🏾‍♂️😆

I haven’t been to Colombia yet, but I’m looking at Medellin or Cartagena. Can any Colombia vets tell me what the latest rates are?

There appears to be a trend going around amongst small circles of chicas in 3rd world economies, that they should get the U.S. equivalent of top dollar, even if their currency doesn’t come close to it. 🥴

WorstBehavior

Re: Colombian Chica Blocked Me
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 01:02:28 PM »
A Colombian chica just tried to tell me that TLN was 800,000 pesos and got upset and blocked me when I challenged her. 🤦🏾‍♂️😆

I haven’t been to Colombia yet, but I’m looking at Medellin or Cartagena. Can any Colombia vets tell me what the latest rates are?

There appears to be a trend going around amongst small circles of chicas in 3rd world economies, that they should get the U.S. equivalent of top dollar, even if their currency doesn’t come close to it. 🥴

meanwhile their dollar last i checked went down against USD. tell that stank hoe 400 max TLN. Maybe 500 if your feeling generous.

ST going anywhere from 70-150. so theres your working point. Medellin, carta . take ya pick. dont get fleeced.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 01:13:03 PM »

meanwhile their dollar last i checked went down against USD. tell that stank hoe 400 max TLN. Maybe 500 if your feeling generous.

ST going anywhere from 70-150. so theres your working point. Medellin, carta . take ya pick. dont get fleeced.

Your numbers are confusing me-Are you saying 400,000 for TLN, Maybe 500,000?  And ST anywhere from $70.00USD - $150.00USD?
IMHO aint no 3rd world pussy worth over 100bucks ST  or Any Other Time!!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 01:15:44 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

WorstBehavior

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »

Your numbers are confusing me-Are you saying 400,000 for TLN, Maybe 500,000?  And ST anywhere from $70.00USD - $150.00USD?

everything colombian peso 400k. cmon papi...where in the galactaverse are they paying 400,000 USD for p***y ?

70k colombian peso.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 01:17:25 PM »
Gotcha!  Had me worried for a minute there.  For old folks, numbers can jump around in our heads very easily!!  My bad! hahaha

I'd be very happy to pay 70,000pesos or even 150,000pesos for ST
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stonewall

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »
70k-80k columbian pesos is the most you should pay.
You can get ten sexy Venezuelans for that price she is charging.

Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

lazy_monger

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 01:56:01 PM »

She did you a favor.  Medellin or Cartagena?  800,000 is way too much but dudes are throwing money around so who knows.  I don't negotiate TLN, they'll stay if they like you.  Last time down I was paying 100,000-200,000, that's like $25-50 depending on the exchange rate.  It has been a few years that I have been Medellin but my boy was there in 2019 and he said he had to  talked a girl from Gusto down to 300,000. So obviously cats are paying big money.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 03:17:02 PM »

If you meet them on Facebook, they taking 150k - 250k…If your meeting them in clubs they talking 400k - 500k for one/two hours… If you meet them in Parque Llares, you can get them for 150k - 250k.. I’ve never done all night, so that I don’t know.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 03:18:42 PM »

😆😆 @ stank hoe. I hear you.

When I told the chica that 180-260 mil was typical, she didn’t trip off that (for ST), but when she quoted 800 mil for TLN and I was like naa, that’s when she started tripping.

I met her in Panama, and she was gonna put me on to some of friends in Colombia, but shit went left when I came out and told her (politely and preemptively) that I wasn’t gonna pay her friends Panama prices in Colombia. I was just putting it out there upfront.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn’t have said anything at all. If her friends in Colombia had plans on trying to charge Panama prices in Colombia, I should have just waited to get down there. When they’re facing competition from other chicas and I’m right in front of them, prices drop quickly. Either they can make some money right away, or not at all.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 09:28:23 PM »
800,000 pesos TLN during the pandemic is a bit high.

Pandemic pricing per hour in Cartagena is between 70,000 and 120,000 ST in Cartagena, and 50,000 to 120,000 ST in Medellin.

From there you can extrapolate the TLN price... 550,000 is a fair price, again during a pandemic. 

Don't feel bad.  I had a chica laugh at me via Tinder when I offered her 100,000 pesos ST in 2019.  Today, I reckon she's not laughing.

Sounds about right to me. 💯

I don’t even feel bad. If anything, I’m irritated by the audacity of some of these chicas.

Al NYC

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 06:09:14 AM »

800,000 pesos for a TLN in Colombia?? That’s about $212 US dollars. That’s almost the same amount the chicas inside Ahnvee are getting for a TLN.

lazy_monger

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 06:45:25 AM »
Sometimes they give you high quote because they don't want to have sex with you.  I met this chick on Bocas del Toro on her way back to Panama City.  Hit her up in Panama City and she quoted me $500.  If I had agreed she would have tolerated my ass and made $500.  I told her no thank you and went to Habanos.  Didn't phase her.  She wasn't feeling me.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 08:42:58 AM »
800,000 pesos TLN during the pandemic is a bit high.

Pandemic pricing per hour in Cartagena is between 70,000 and 120,000 ST in Cartagena, and 50,000 to 120,000 ST in Medellin.

From there you can extrapolate the TLN price... 550,000 is a fair price, again during a pandemic. 

Don't feel bad.  I had a chica laugh at me via Tinder when I offered her 100,000 pesos ST in 2019.  Today, I reckon she's not laughing.

Sounds about right to me. 💯

I don’t even feel bad. If anything, I’m irritated by the audacity of some of these chicas.

Yeah, "feel bad" is not an appropriate phrase.  "Irritated" is a much better term.  Who do they think they are...lol?   

In all fairness, they feel emboldened to behave in the manner you described.   The question is, who is emboldening these chicas?

It’s the incel dudes empowering these chicas.

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

They’ll pay whatever it takes. I’m starting to realize that a lot of dudes have never gotten ass outside of the dynamic of having to pay for it. They mongered because they HAD to. Dudes never had a regular non-pro girl and/or never dated a regular girl.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 08:48:52 AM »
Sometimes they give you high quote because they don't want to have sex with you.  I met this chick on Bocas del Toro on her way back to Panama City.  Hit her up in Panama City and she quoted me $500.  If I had agreed she would have tolerated my ass and made $500.  I told her no thank you and went to Habanos.  Didn't phase her.  She wasn't feeling me.

Sometimes chicas do that. I’ve never had that particular experience, but I’ve seen and heard it happen to others.

Sometimes a chica will try you with a high quote because she really thinks she can get it from you. They rely on the male thirst factor. 😆

PoonTangClan

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 08:58:52 AM »
I think I’m gonna postpone a Colombia trip for now. My research is revealing a lot of issues with guest-friendly hotels and rental spots close to the action in Cartagena. I’m not a casa or love-hotel type dude. I need my own environment.

The guest-friendly spots I did find, I didn’t like, or it was too far outside the walled city. I don’t feel like having to constantly shuttle back and forth in a taxi or anything else, several times a day.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal