global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Colombian Chica Blocked Me  (Read 3207 times)

lazy_monger

Re: Colombian Chica Blocked Me
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 10:44:35 AM »
Your best bet is getting an apartment in Laguito.  It is a taxi ride from centro but it is walking distance from Hollywood beach in Bocagrande where the daytime action is.

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 12:02:14 PM »
800,000 pesos TLN during the pandemic is a bit high.

Pandemic pricing per hour in Cartagena is between 70,000 and 120,000 ST in Cartagena, and 50,000 to 120,000 ST in Medellin.

From there you can extrapolate the TLN price... 550,000 is a fair price, again during a pandemic. 

Don't feel bad.  I had a chica laugh at me via Tinder when I offered her 100,000 pesos ST in 2019.  Today, I reckon she's not laughing.

Sounds about right to me. 💯

I don’t even feel bad. If anything, I’m irritated by the audacity of some of these chicas.

Yeah, "feel bad" is not an appropriate phrase.  "Irritated" is a much better term.  Who do they think they are...lol?   

In all fairness, they feel emboldened to behave in the manner you described.   The question is, who is emboldening these chicas?

It’s the incel dudes empowering these chicas.

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

They’ll pay whatever it takes. I’m starting to realize that a lot of dudes have never gotten ass outside of the dynamic of having to pay for it. They mongered because they HAD to. Dudes never had a regular non-pro girl and/or never dated a regular girl.

INCEL lmao😂😂😂😀

This is 1000 % FACTS!! It's many lames around the country, alot of em on here who been forced to pay for pussy their whole life or to get married just to get "regular" pussy that they still gotta pay for! Then they can't divorce the angry 🐮 cuz she gone take half plus get alimony and child support. So they fly to the DR and pay whatever it takes for "companionship".

You know the type, the ones who fly 2000: miles just to chill with one 3rd world chick with a 6th grade education on a resort somewhere for a week. Then send her money the rest of the year til he gets back. And I'm not taking bout the dudes on here 60+ or retired. I'm talking bout dudes in they 20's 30's n 40's who ONLY option is marrying a chick that don't love them , simping or P4P.

Ain't no dudes who used to getting pussy back home gone pay those ridiculous.....PERIOD!

MrNavigator

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2021, 12:04:53 PM »
A Colombian chica just tried to tell me that TLN was 800,000 pesos and got upset and blocked me when I challenged her. 🤦🏾‍♂️😆

I haven’t been to Colombia yet, but I’m looking at Medellin or Cartagena. Can any Colombia vets tell me what the latest rates are?

There appears to be a trend going around amongst small circles of chicas in 3rd world economies, that they should get the U.S. equivalent of top dollar, even if their currency doesn’t come close to it. 🥴

800,000 pesos for a TLN in Colombia?? That’s about $212 US dollars. That’s almost the same amount the chicas inside Ahnvee are getting for a TLN.

WHO getting that much in Ahnvee and WHO the hell paying anywhere near that fee???! If you paying that much then YOU are part of the problem..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 12:36:43 PM by MrNavigator »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 12:31:25 PM »
Keep in mind, your eyes are deceiving you. She is dropping nasty bombs in your bathroom!! Haha
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2021, 04:12:00 PM »
Habacuala are some naaasty beans. lol

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2021, 05:18:27 PM »
I think I’m gonna postpone a Colombia trip for now. My research is revealing a lot of issues with guest-friendly hotels and rental spots close to the action in Cartagena. I’m not a casa or love-hotel type dude. I need my own environment.

The guest-friendly spots I did find, I didn’t like, or it was too far outside the walled city. I don’t feel like having to constantly shuttle back and forth in a taxi or anything else, several times a day.

That's true.  I stayed 20 minutes from the walled city.   Your best bet is El Laguito or Bocagrande.  You might find something there...

Lurker,

Indeed. I was looking at Bocagrande and Laguito. You are absolutely right about “might.” It’s definitely hit or miss. My issue is this: I want to be super close to the club/disco spots where the prime action is (mainly at night).

I want to be able to sample something and have the option to jump back in the mix to go chill and hunt for something else. I don’t want to be stuck with the option of only being to able slide with one pretty thing for the night, cuz I gotta jump in a taxi to travel 20 minutes to get back to my hotel and then travel another 20 minutes to get back to the walled city to hop back back in the hunting ground mix. Too much round trip travel time.

I saw a recent vlogger report on YouTube that the residents and/or council of Laguito are mobilizing to do something.  They’re saying that drugs sales and acts of prostitution are taking place out in the open, and shit is getting out of hand. If Laguito was somewhat guest friendly before, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes completely hostile to it. Smh.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2021, 05:20:36 PM »
Your best bet is getting an apartment in Laguito.  It is a taxi ride from centro but it is walking distance from Hollywood beach in Bocagrande where the daytime action is.

I’m all for some daytime action, but you know that the best usually come out later. I want to be walking distance to the action at night. 😆

PoonTangClan

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2021, 05:23:45 PM »
A Colombian chica just tried to tell me that TLN was 800,000 pesos and got upset and blocked me when I challenged her. 🤦🏾‍♂️😆

I haven’t been to Colombia yet, but I’m looking at Medellin or Cartagena. Can any Colombia vets tell me what the latest rates are?

There appears to be a trend going around amongst small circles of chicas in 3rd world economies, that they should get the U.S. equivalent of top dollar, even if their currency doesn’t come close to it. 🥴

800,000 pesos for a TLN in Colombia?? That’s about $212 US dollars. That’s almost the same amount the chicas inside Ahnvee are getting for a TLN.

WHO getting that much in Ahnvee and WHO the hell paying anywhere near that fee???! If you paying that much then YOU are part of the problem..

Nav,

A small percentage of hoes are getting it. They’re preying on the new jacks and incels and getting over on them with some overpriced rates. Probably not happening super often, but the chicas are hitting those licks often enough. Smh.

lazy_monger

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2021, 05:41:35 PM »

I’m all for some daytime action, but you know that the best usually come out later. I want to be walking distance to the action at night. 😆

You are right.  The best talent is in the city at night.  I haven't tried getting a spot in the city unless I am wifed up so I have no idea where to even start finding a chica friendly spot. I started staying in Laguito when the main ho spot LDV was there.  They moved downtown but I kept staying there.  I am like you, I like to stay where I end up but I kinda like Laguito at night.  It is one of my favorite places.  Sitting on the balcony listening to the waves.  I suggest you go though, Cartegena is special.  Get there before the knuckleheads take over.

lazy_monger

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2021, 06:13:18 PM »
I saw a recent vlogger report on YouTube that the residents and/or council of Laguito are mobilizing to do something.  They’re saying that drugs sales and acts of prostitution are taking place out in the open, and shit is getting out of hand. If Laguito was somewhat guest friendly before, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes completely hostile to it. Smh.

Missed this until Lurker's post. Oh wow.  It was a nice run.  It is a neighborhood.  You got be respectful of the people that live there. 

PoonTangClan

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2021, 11:19:15 PM »

You are right.  The best talent is in the city at night.  I haven't tried getting a spot in the city unless I am wifed up so I have no idea where to even start finding a chica friendly spot. I started staying in Laguito when the main ho spot LDV was there.  They moved downtown but I kept staying there.  I am like you, I like to stay where I end up but I kinda like Laguito at night.  It is one of my favorite places.  Sitting on the balcony listening to the waves.  I suggest you go though, Cartegena is special.  Get there before the knuckleheads take over.

I hear you. If I don’t roll out there solo, I might just wait for 2 of my vet homies to get their schedules together, so we can all roll at a later date. I definitely don’t want to take too long to get there, because just as you said, the knuckleheads will take it over and ruin it. 😆

PoonTangClan

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2021, 11:21:44 PM »
I think I’m gonna postpone a Colombia trip for now. My research is revealing a lot of issues with guest-friendly hotels and rental spots close to the action in Cartagena. I’m not a casa or love-hotel type dude. I need my own environment.

The guest-friendly spots I did find, I didn’t like, or it was too far outside the walled city. I don’t feel like having to constantly shuttle back and forth in a taxi or anything else, several times a day.

That's true.  I stayed 20 minutes from the walled city.   Your best bet is El Laguito or Bocagrande.  You might find something there...

Lurker,

Indeed. I was looking at Bocagrande and Laguito. You are absolutely right about “might.” It’s definitely hit or miss. My issue is this: I want to be super close to the club/disco spots where the prime action is (mainly at night).

I want to be able to sample something and have the option to jump back in the mix to go chill and hunt for something else. I don’t want to be stuck with the option of only being to able slide with one pretty thing for the night, cuz I gotta jump in a taxi to travel 20 minutes to get back to my hotel and then travel another 20 minutes to get back to the walled city to hop back back in the hunting ground mix. Too much round trip travel time.

That's why I said, might and didn't elaborate. 

I suspect that places like Medellin and Cartagena will become less "guest-friendly," because of social media.  These vloggers and bloggers, of all stripes, have really contributed to intolerance of something that was once widely tolerated.

It seems like if you want to find guest-friendly places, you have to monger in the boonies.   But I suspect that not your cup of tea, given that you've got to be near the action...lol.   I'm cool with it.   For me, the fewer tourists, the better.

You mentioned that you're not the "love motel" type.   I understand.  I actually like the idea of a doing my dirt out of the sight the local civilians.

I agree. Might have to venture farther out to find that jewel of a guest friendly place to stay. Once I have a reliable rolodex established, I won’t have any pressing need to be super close to the action.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2021, 09:25:47 PM »

Missed this until Lurker's post. Oh wow.  It was a nice run.  It is a neighborhood.  You got be respectful of the people that live there.

Yes, you have to be respectful.  These two scumbags didn't get the message:

https://streamable.com/0bdimj

Wooow. Now it all REALLY makes sense why the guest policies are so strict. Smfh. And this footage right here is also a wake up call to those who attempt to label Black Americans as the exclusive cause of problems in foreign countries. Nope.

The problem travelers span all walks of life and every race.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal