global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours  (Read 7798 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours
« on: February 05, 2019, 02:25:49 PM »
I've been there around 11pm for a special event; and it was jumping! But truthfully, has anyone been there late enough to see how active it is late at night on a Friday-Saturday?

Is it mostly bar activity [sitting around drinking] or nightclub activity [lots of trap, bachata, merengue dancing and drinking?
https://streamable.com/iyfxc

TBH...The place would be an awesome after hours joint!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Viva La Vega

Re: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 09:30:54 PM »
You are right about that! It would be an awesome after hours place!

Was tempted to stop in as i drove past last week but took a pass. I t was pretty depressing one afternoon last summer, girls were not special at all and rooms were like $50. I spoke of it in a report.

Tidied up, rooms the same rates as the Cabanas, no need to be 24/7 5pm-6am Thursday to Sunday... Catch the after work crowd.

Which tweaks a memory... Are there not some small rooms at Ahnvee out by the back pool?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 02:35:32 PM »
I don't think the Ahnvee wants to be associated with any kind of "back room" activity.

ITSOVER

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 09:50:07 PM »
I don't think the Ahnvee wants to be associated with any kind of "back room" activity.
Ahnvee about to be associated with NO activity.

FuenteFuente

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 11:16:48 PM »
Ahnvee about to be associated with NO activity.

LOL.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

jimmy#

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 06:11:58 AM »
I will be spending 2 nights @ Oasis in June will post and update on situation there

778technique

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
I stopped  in January nothing great nice chicas but they wanted $100 ST and $150 TLN  I took a pass and left they had about 15 girls there they looked nice but not amazing.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 08:49:46 AM »
Those are the same prices as BB. ST is 50 for the room & 50 for the chica and TLN is 75 to keep the room for a day and 75 for the chica all night. I think the owner is struggling with the marketing.  The place is a diamond in the rough...IMO

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 05:00:58 PM »
Those are the same prices as BB. ST is 50 for the room & 50 for the chica and TLN is 75 to keep the room for a day and 75 for the chica all night. I think the owner is struggling with the marketing.  The place is a diamond in the rough...IMO

Been rough for over ten years. lol

There has been some attempts but multiple owners heads clash and things fall apart.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 12:09:36 PM »
I'll do an updated review of Oasis next month [I'll be checked in for 1 Day] and hopefully with video of the ambiance
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:05:50 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Sky King

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 07:33:28 AM »
Where is the club located?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 08:52:03 AM »
Go pass the "go kart" park on the way to Puerto Plata and it's on the left side, across the street from the Playa Dorada complex. There are flags and a tall sign that says Oasis Adult Resort.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2020, 04:07:06 PM »
Thinking about the possibilities of Oasis being an "after hours" spot...which is possible, but only if the place is overrun by patrons.  It is a totally "client" driven possibility. More clients=More hours open. I think if they hired some young expats living there with internet/marketing savvy as the onsite manager of the facility, they could generate enough interest to sustain the place with a 24/afterhours format. Those guys average 20K plus subscribers and could easily generate traffic into Oasis which would translate into better services and more options for clients.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:04:21 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 04:11:22 PM »
I visited and that place is definitely a diamond in the rough. Especially as a place to be enjoyed during curfew! It has a beach across the street, an onsite, pool, bar, restaurant, dance floor, pool tables, Lounge/Meeting area, strong wifi and of course....Mangos!!! After curfew, everything is still available!! The police don't patrol due to the distance to the location and the fact its a gringo resort!!  You could walk to the beach, party inside, go to the colmado, just lounge by the pool or call for another chica to come over by taxi!  Really, how easy does it have to be???

ravi_yadav2000

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 04:50:38 PM »
Is that old Field of Dreams or am I mixing the two?

I have been to FOD, they have an ok selection same concept like BB, but BB is more active and interactive.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal