global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Poll

How long was it between your first visit to Sosua and your second?

less than 30 days
27 (7%)
between 30 days and 3 months
92 (24%)
between 3 months and six months
97 (25.3%)
between six months and a year
104 (27.2%)
more than a year
63 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 367

Author Topic: Poll:How long was it between your 1st & 2nd visit to Sosua? (Must be registered)  (Read 42121 times)

SosuaSam

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:27:01 PM by SosuaSam »

thesly

• 951-259-4706
7 months
Live Life Loud...

PapiChulo

About 40 Days

brucebanner

my first visit to the Dominican Republic was  years ago I went to a place called Playa dorado  (spelling).. I was staying at the resort 4 weeks, there was only one nearly plaza with nightclub and bars and mmaybe 10 girls per nights on the weekends.. long story short I got very bored and pretty much decided i was never coming to dr again:'(:'(.. then I went to the bar 1 night and met these Haitians guys i told them i was bored and they suggested that i go to sosua.. I said "whats in the sewer"? We went by taxi.. and it was like I finally reach the promised land!.. went back a month later this time staying in sosua!

style dogg

My first trip was in 93, and I'm going back in March.  So I'm sure a lot has changed, but I'm looking forward to it.

cazbar

My boy turned me on the Sosua 5 years ago as a birthday present. The best birthday present ever. I've been going back every 3-4 months since then.

NYstateofmind

3 months

jstarebel

I first went to the DR in 1998. Now I go to the DR every two months for work.. Fly out of SJU to STI. Desalination systems in Oceanworld, and in Luperon. I also go to Juan Dolio and Punta Cana Quarterly. Love the DR..

Tallguy

Yeah...I google this looking for adult entertainment in Dominica Republic...and Blackbreadadultresort pop up on the first google line....

My first tip was in July 2006...I stay at blackbreadadultresort....a few stays and then 2008 I stay in sosua at NEW GARDEN HOTEL and TERRA LINDA RESORT are two nice places to stay, right in the center of the action every things within walking distance...and I was never the same....I love Sosua...

Tluv69

I was at Playa Dorada  with an ex and my kids for a 2 week all inclusive get away . I was golfed out ,so wondering around one day I ran into a couple ex pats outta miami  who were running a real estate office in the complex . The question was asked " Have you ever been to Sosua "
The rest is history ......

petey

,4 meses

TheBlackMamba

• Devoted Contributer
I went to dr for the first time July 4, 2013...& I'm going back on December 27, 2013. Sosua is the $h!t...

jose69

I went to Sosua once or twice a year :)

Big freaky freaky

I'm about to go for my second time next month.  My first time was Super Bowl of last year. I planning on heading down AT LEAST twice a year from now on.

Fox215

the first time i went to sosua was in 2008 and have been going 2 to 3 times a year ever since. im still trying to figure out how to get down there more often....lol..addicted..

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal