global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Dead horse issue, fatties on you tube !  (Read 500 times)

tugboaboat5393

The Dead horse issue, fatties on you tube !
« on: January 12, 2024, 10:48:38 AM »
I have to laugh to my self,,,man whats up with all these fat over weight women,,, i kow they have to eat,,, but are they going for second and third helpings at the dinner table by no means are these chicas f--king starveing, thats bull shit if they say they have no food,,,well things cant be that bad if there getting fed,, and there must be a market for them,,, are the dub dubs booing these chicas up,,,,,Fat ass fat face, fat juicy pussy guess if they can take a good pounding thatrs half the fun seeing them sweat there ass off with big tits flaping in the breeze, go for it,,,,  Plantarum you tuber full of chunky mamcitas !!!!!!!

Coochie93

Re: The Dead horse issue, fatties on you tube !
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 04:07:59 PM »
I have to laugh to my self,,,man whats up with all these fat over weight women,,, i kow they have to eat,,, but are they going for second and third helpings at the dinner table by no means are these chicas f--king starveing, thats bull shit if they say they have no food,,,well things cant be that bad if there getting fed,, and there must be a market for them,,, are the dub dubs booing these chicas up,,,,,Fat ass fat face, fat juicy pussy guess if they can take a good pounding thatrs half the fun seeing them sweat there ass off with big tits flaping in the breeze, go for it,,,,  Plantarum you tuber full of chunky mamcitas !!!!!!!

haven't seen as many youtube videos from pudo, travelao or plantarum lately. Must be bc it's still slow out.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 06:25:14 PM »
Or maybe less of the whales they like,lololol. Whales can live off their stored fat a long time!

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 06:53:01 PM »
I'm not on the ground at present,but have been for the month of January a few times. The first 10 days of the month are slower than normal, from here it builds slowly until SB weekend. Found the week before SB week is great, chicas start rolling in to town early to lock down a place to live close to the action. I think 2 weeks before SB has the highest ratio of chicas to men of the year, 2nd is 2 weeks before Xmas.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal