Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

6 Chicas 4 Days in Sosua! - August Trip Recap

(1/7) > >>

KoldonHoes:
Anny: A mature chica that knows how to f--k a nice short thick hoe..

Cindy: 21 year old slim thick freak, she can f--k and not running from the dick.. I highly recommend  8)

Pam: I been hitting her for years every visit... my DR regular.

Yarnis: She was horrible, wouldnt let me hit doggy, kept asking me to be easy.. smh wasted money on her

Nelis: Meet her at Rumba, saw that crazy BBL and was "take my money" lol.. she was a good lay

Chanel: I think she is a more popular hoe, and i see why.. That lil hoe got a nut out me so quick. lol all the 5 before I had long sessions with.. this bih started riding me and 5 mins later I was done... zzzz easiest money she ever made. I highly recommend  8)

I left number for the hoes I could... don't message me for any #'s
Video footage is on "Sosua Boys" YT channel

Blacknight69:
6 chicas in 4 days???

You need to be at 3 a day!!! So holler back when you at 12!!!  Price range is $2K to $3K ST and no TLNs!!

lazy_monger:

--- Quote from: Blacknight69 on August 20, 2022, 09:27:34 PM ---6 chicas in 4 days???

You need to be at 3 a day!!! So holler back when you at 12!!!  Price range is $2K to $3K ST and no TLNs!!

--- End quote ---

KoldonHoes, he knows of what he speaks.  He f--ked Rubi Rose.

KoldonHoes, nice recap.

Stonewall:
I have Chanel number, I met her in bailees. I never f--k her. The few times I spot her she always looks irritated and miserable. And that big C-section scar is not pleasant looking. 

I also see Nelis in bailees but I am not a big fan of bbl and in person that body doesn't look that good to me.

SlangTeng:
IG is one thing but where the hell im supposed to say I got these chicas #s if I hit them up lol. I’ve seen numbers shared here before so I guess ppl do it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version