Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

no reports

(1/6) > >>

mvagusta16:
Dam what happened to this forum, not a single trip report from Superbowl Weekend??

jd66:
Why would there be
Super bowl there is vastly overrated

JayMillz:

--- Quote from: mvagusta16 on February 13, 2024, 08:32:59 PM ---Dam what happened to this forum, not a single trip report from Superbowl Weekend??

--- End quote ---

That's what Youtube is for.  People rarely post real trips reports in this forum.  Just like people rarely post real pics.  It's mostly WhatsApp and social media pics now.

mvagusta16:

--- Quote from: jd66 on February 13, 2024, 08:36:37 PM ---Why would there be

--- End quote ---

Whether its overrated or not, i figured since its the busiest weekend in Sosua, there would be atleast one trip report from a member, but with your comment, i understand why people dont post trip reports anymore

TheRealDallas:

--- Quote from: mvagusta16 on February 13, 2024, 09:34:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: jd66 on February 13, 2024, 08:36:37 PM ---Why would there be

--- End quote ---

Whether its overrated or not, i figured since its the busiest weekend in Sosua, there would be atleast one trip report from a member, but with your comment, i understand why people dont post trip reports anymore

--- End quote ---

I agree

That’s how you know the “Su dead B”

This site has 2 more years max …..
Then dust bunnies and tumbleweeds

The real prime tmbts vets got a lil older but still have amazing trips in DR not the SU, therefore the trip reports wouldn’t be relatable but still good info to others

Trips to the su aren’t even TR worthy at best

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version