global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 1st trip - question re Ocean Club (Luxury Resort)  (Read 987 times)

dlinds11

1st trip - question re Ocean Club (Luxury Resort)
« on: March 25, 2024, 11:59:25 AM »
Looking at options for an upcoming trip and wondering if this high-end resort is chica-friendly?

If not, how have you dealt with this situation if you find yourself in it? Does a small bribe to the staff work? Would rather not pay for additional cheap motels for ST's.  I'm going with a group and they seem pretty set on Ocean Club so any intel pre-booking would be appreciated!

Just_A_Guy

Re: 1st trip - question re Ocean Club (Luxury Resort)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 01:10:32 PM »
Looking at options for an upcoming trip and wondering if this high-end resort is chica-friendly?

If not, how have you dealt with this situation if you find yourself in it? Does a small bribe to the staff work? Would rather not pay for additional cheap motels for ST's.  I'm going with a group and they seem pretty set on Ocean Club so any intel pre-booking would be appreciated!

No...no high end resort is gonna be chica friendly...... in fact, not even low end resorts are chica friendly.

If the group you're going with is planning to dabble in hoes like you, then tell them to quit f'n around and get an ABnB or villa. Lol

On the other hand, if your group consists of non-whoremongers, then forget bringing hoes to your spot....just catch a taxi to a cabana, and do the deed there.

dlinds11

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 01:40:55 PM »
Thanks. What does it typically cost for a cabana?

TravelYoda

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 09:34:24 PM »

Unless she's on the room and staying with you, not at all. Furthermore, a typical "chica" would stand out like a sore thumb. at $400-$500 a night, crowd is 45+ mostly foreign couples and families. There were some local government/business types  there as well wearing their "finance bro" best out with their wives.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 12:30:24 AM »
Thanks. What does it typically cost for a cabana?

Typically around 600(ish) to 800(ish) pesos for a few hrs...generally speaking.

They're convenient and get the job done.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 03:50:08 AM »
Rent an extra room for a few days that is within easy walk of the strip and Ocean Club. Seabreeze is on one side of Casa Marina, i think the one on the other closer to you is called Don Andres.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 05:44:27 AM »
If your dealing with your wives or SOs yah got to be careful,,, plenty of small hotels you can use for smash pads !

Stones

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2024, 08:04:06 AM »
Rent an extra room for a few days that is within easy walk of the strip and Ocean Club. Seabreeze is on one side of Casa Marina, i think the one on the other closer to you is called Don Andres.

This is the way to go.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 10:11:21 PM »

Question....why is your group so sold on a resort?

If you're going with a group, I'd suggest getting a villa or ABnB.  Because if yall's plan is to have multiple girls numerous times per day (or even one per day), bribing will only get you so far.

I'm telling you.... yall may wind up regretting that resort. Lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2024, 10:24:45 PM »
hope the poor guys are not stuck with there wives hehe,,,,,, Unless your gonna use the resort as base camp but rent seperate cheap smash pads,,,,,,,Mabey some of the dudes are new to mongering,,as posted grab a villa    ! You may want to have a season member set the ground rules and have a mission brief before you guys go on a debauchery mission best of luck !

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 07:36:01 AM »
I don’t know this to be fact.  Ocean Club is a Marriot hotel, and Marriott is known not to restrict having visitors.  It’s like that in Santo Domingo too. 

No...no high end resort is gonna be chica friendly...... in fact, not even low end resorts are chica friendly.

If the group you're going with is planning to dabble in hoes like you, then tell them to quit f'n around and get an ABnB or villa. Lol

On the other hand, if your group consists of non-whoremongers, then forget bringing hoes to your spot....just catch a taxi to a cabana, and do the deed there.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 09:23:13 AM »
Oh i don't know if it's 100% fact either...but if it's indeed a "luxury" resort, I highly doubt they'd allow guests to freely walk prostitutes in and out at their leisure. Lol

I'm not familiar with the Ocean Club.  All I saw was "Luxury resort". And generally speaking no luxury (or non-luxury) resort will be guest friendly. Even if it is a Marriott.   

But, I could be wrong lol.... this would be the perfect opportunity to give a review on the place.

I don’t know this to be fact.  Ocean Club is a Marriot hotel, and Marriott is known not to restrict having visitors.  It’s like that in Santo Domingo too. 

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 10:12:18 AM »
Just_A_Guy......Oh i don't know if it's 100% fact either...but if it's indeed a "luxury" resort, I highly doubt they'd allow guests to freely walk prostitutes in and out at their leisure. Lol

I'm not familiar with the Ocean Club.  All I saw was "Luxury resort". And generally speaking no luxury (or non-luxury) resort will be guest friendly. Even if it is a Marriott.   

But, I could be wrong lol.... this would be the perfect opportunity to give a review on the place.

You are correct as far as this place being not a guest friendly resort, not even a day entry fee. I know a visitor that pays over 600 a night, and has to take his chicas to Dulce Secreto which is near by for 800 pesos ($14) / for 3 hours.  lol! 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:15:20 AM by Pussyrus1422 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2024, 01:06:36 AM »
Just_A_Guy......Oh i don't know if it's 100% fact either...but if it's indeed a "luxury" resort, I highly doubt they'd allow guests to freely walk prostitutes in and out at their leisure. Lol

You are correct as far as this place being not a guest friendly resort, not even a day entry fee. I know a visitor that pays over 600 a night, and has to take his chicas to Dulce Secreto which is near by for 800 pesos ($14) / for 3 hours.  lol!

Yeah, Dulce Secreto is the first place I had in mind when answering.  It's my go-to when I'm on the go, and my ABnB is out the way.   Definitely comes in clutch.

2Up

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2024, 07:35:28 AM »

Yeah, Dulce Secreto is the first place I had in mind when answering.  It's my go-to when I'm on the go, and my ABnB is out the way.   Definitely comes in clutch.

Dulce Secreto is the spot when I need a second option

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal