Sosua > Transportation: Getting around Sosua

Car Rental

(1/3) > >>

JakefromStateFarm:
Car rental for $40/day which includes free airport pickup and airport return. Call Albert 829-701-8390 for free on Whatsap. His shop is right near the beach just down from Flip Flop. He's a Dominican guy who speaks excellent English and will honestly help you if you come across any problems with others or with police. Call him to book your car and he will personally pick you up at the airport for free.

RebeliousSpirit:
What's the insurance like with him? Comprehensive? Any deductible?

JakefromStateFarm:

--- Quote from: ccme_hobby on September 20, 2019, 01:05:29 PM ---What's the insurance like with him? Comprehensive? Any deductible?

--- End quote ---
We actually had an accident two trips ago. A moto f--kin' sideswiped me. I had to split the deductible with Albert. I think I gave him like $200 and that was it. You can call him and get the specifics. The car was in my friends name, so he basically took care of it. We rented a Honda SUV...it wasn't bad.

Saint:
The mistake always made by gringos.  You have to use both mirrors as motorchonos will drive on your left past you.  Most people are not use to that type of driving.  Now that I think about that use a taxi because if your not use to that driving you could get into an accident with a motorchono.  Dominicans are use to driving like that gringos are not and get into trouble.

DeeDaDon:
Go with OKmotors

They have $0 deductible at a very small fee “less than $12 a day depending on the car”

Was using them for years until one of my mains got a car and start driving that, otherwise I would’ve still used them till this day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version