Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > New Board

Raise your hand if you have been tricked into buying pussy.

(1/5) > >>

Silkyslim75:
Why do we as mongers accept the term Trickin or being referred to as tricks. We go to Sosua well aware
of what is being sold there and we are willing to buy for a fair price. You see something you like, you agree on the price and take care of business. At the end of the session, the girl is happy with her money and your happy and sexually fulfilled. Somebody explain where is the trick? 

Stones:
They call us tricks. We call them hoes.

Seriously, what's the difference?

Travelguy90:
I don’t think the term trick refers to being tricked. I’ve heard of the phrase “turning tricks”, but that’s different then the thought of deception. I don’t think the term trick is derogatory, as opposed to other things we could be called. Well I’m not insulted at being a trick? I’d consider it just s foreigner who buys pussy there

Silkyslim75:
Just trying to see if it makes any damn sense. I don't think the girls even use it. I think it's a American thing. At least the term John made sense in America. It meant they did not know your name. When the police don't know who you are , you become John Doe. I was just curious about the origin of Trick.

tugboaboat5393:

--- Quote from: Travelguy90 on December 08, 2022, 09:55:35 PM ---I don’t think the term trick refers to being tricked. I’ve heard of the phrase “turning tricks”, but that’s different then the thought of deception. I don’t think the term trick is derogatory, as opposed to other things we could be called. Well I’m not insulted at being a trick? I’d consider it just s foreigner who buys pussy there

--- End quote ---
Trick or treat haha treat a fine ass chicas that gets the job done  a trick is a rat low level dud star fish session   !no matter how you slice it  its prostitution  the oldest proffession in the world     some times its could be classisfied as dirty jobs  we can have mike Rowe go in as a newbie  be funny as hell !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version