global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How is Sosua on a week day? Tuesday - Saturday trip  (Read 348 times)

Coochie93

How is Sosua on a week day? Tuesday - Saturday trip
« on: April 20, 2024, 08:20:50 PM »
I'm going to have to change my plans around unfortunately and after May 13th flight prices go up, A LOT flying out of Cleveland. For a week day trip, how is it? I know Thursday and Friday would be more lively.

kingotto1

Re: How is Sosua on a week day? Tuesday - Saturday trip
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 10:20:34 PM »
Slow, I would switch dates & spend the extra $  unless you've got talent lined up from your prior travels. Don't get me wrong, chicks will be there but they may not be to your standard, depending on what you're looking for. The better looking chicks usually start to show on Thursday.

Stones

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 10:57:28 PM »
Just go. Whatever you experience during the week in Sosua will be far better than anything you could achieve in the states.

Just. Go.

Coochie93

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 12:06:37 PM »
bump

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 07:06:18 PM »
I'm on the ground now sitting at mateos. Few chicas out not completely  dead for a Monday,  bet there be more out later don't forget it's the slow season but nights and weekends should be able  to quench you thirst

Coochie93

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 07:42:11 PM »
I'm on the ground now sitting at mateos. Few chicas out not completely  dead for a Monday,  bet there be more out later don't forget it's the slow season but nights and weekends should be able  to quench you thirst
as a veteran how attractive are they compared to the weekend crowd (day and night) also will I have to kick over stones to find them or just less out at the main areas? (Bailey's, beach, PC, Rumbas) Are there more older women out? 30+

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 08:26:07 PM »
You won't go empty handed  few old pros and a few hungry  newbies.   ,you still can get laid but if your real picky  pick a weekend

Stones

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 09:51:25 PM »
Sosua is a land of 5's, 6's, 7's and some 8's. Overall there are not that many 9's, and very, very few dimes. For true Dominican beauty you'll have to hunt outside the Sosua strip.

justin_credible

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 11:51:14 PM »
Sosua is a land of 5's, 6's, 7's and some 8's. Overall there are not that many 9's, and very, very few dimes. For true Dominican beauty you'll have to hunt outside the Sosua strip.

Agreed. Dominican women who come to Sosua won't dress up (mostly spandex) however, they have hourglass figures on steroids. Lots have butterfaces, but their performances can be outstanding if you find the right one. If you shop, you can find incredible value. Just don't fall for their tricks! She's not yours, it's just your turn!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal