global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What are the prices as of 2021  (Read 13312 times)

Dplato1180

What are the prices as of 2021
« on: August 11, 2021, 02:10:46 PM »
Hey fellow mongers w go through this every few years o so what are the ST and TLN prices as of August 2021 we all need to stick together.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: What are the prices as of 2021
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:21:44 PM »
I don't know about you, but I'm tryna get laid!!

Sarcasm
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 04:17:09 PM »
ON any given day it can change 1500 ST on a Tuesday to 3000 on a Friday for the same chica. It all depends on YOUR skills

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 04:41:24 PM »
Every OG knows timing and finesse is every thing, IE. Show little interest in what's on offer, tell her " mas tarde carino" and get her number. Hit her up for the next day in the AM for your price,(low ball,1500st, pump and dump). If she did'nt make bank the night before she'll take it, a 500 propina por muy bueno goes a long way as well. Timing is everything LOL

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 06:53:12 PM »
ON any given day it can change 1500 ST on a Tuesday to 3000 on a Friday for the same chica. It all depends on YOUR skills

There is no chica worth f—-ing that’s gonna take 1500 pesos (or even 2000 pesos) in DR right now. Only gutter rats are accepting those rates. Let’s be clear. Smh.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 07:30:50 PM »
Really? All the pictures of the chicas I f--ked and not a peso over 2500. The majority are 2000 pesos and there are some real cuties I f--ked for 2000 that I don't have pics for.
So in reality there are hundreds of so called fine chicas that will f--k you like crazy for 2000pesos. That is a fact and I will bet anyone $1000usd [cash to be held by FlipFlop] and pick up 10 cuties for 2000pesos each, all in front a witness [like local Rico] or anyone agreed upon.

If I cant do it, you get my $1000usd. And if do it, I collect your $1000 dollars.

mike drop.

cknice11

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 08:07:18 PM »
Cost of pussy then went up in all the top monger spots. Hell I. Tijuana they asking for 100 out the gate at hong Kong now. With that said st you should never pay over 3000 pesos and only the 9 or 10 should get 3000 pesos and that's during "prime time hours" I never have them stay the night so but of I did I wouldn't pay more then about 4500 or 5000 pesos. The 100 dollar ahnvee boys got to relax. no need yo be thirsty my brothers everybody gets they turn. HOLD THE LINE!!!!!!

Dothedamthing

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 08:15:06 PM »

There is no chica worth f—-ing that’s gonna take 1500 pesos (or even 2000 pesos) in DR right now. Only gutter rats are accepting those rates. Let’s be clear. Smh.

@PoonTangClan I dont usually like to call people out but I have to on this topic. You are always saying people can't get chicas worth f**king for 2000 pesos. With all due respect Sir you are wrong. As Stinqu, PapiViejo, others and myself have stated on many occasions that many factors come into play. Time of the month, time of the week, time of the day, amount of men visiting, and the amount of competition all factor in to the equation of the price they will accept. The fact that you don't pay those prices for QUALITY chicas is because you refuse to believe that it is possible. Unless a person fully understands all variables they will never fully be able to maximize the potential of their situation. Like I have said before just because I don't want to pay what you or others pay doesn't mean that I am cheap. I just like to maximize my money by paying attention to the details that many don't think about. That same chica everyone is trying to get on Friday or Saturday who is holding the line for 3.5k and up will gladly take 2k on Monday-Thursday all day every day. I've even had chicas for 1.5k or less forma quick one pop.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

BringMeDaWomen

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 08:18:58 PM »
U know what’s funny how are we the ones blowing up the prices & overpaying overseas but in the states we known to be cheap as hell & lowball LOL irony

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 10:20:40 PM »

@PoonTangClan I dont usually like to call people out but I have to on this topic. You are always saying people can't get chicas worth f**king for 2000 pesos. With all due respect Sir you are wrong. As Stinqu, PapiViejo, others and myself have stated on many occasions that many factors come into play. Time of the month, time of the week, time of the day, amount of men visiting, and the amount of competition all factor in to the equation of the price they will accept. The fact that you don't pay those prices for QUALITY chicas is because you refuse to believe that it is possible. Unless a person fully understands all variables they will never fully be able to maximize the potential of their situation. Like I have said before just because I don't want to pay what you or others pay doesn't mean that I am cheap. I just like to maximize my money by paying attention to the details that many don't think about. That same chica everyone is trying to get on Friday or Saturday who is holding the line for 3.5k and up will gladly take 2k on Monday-Thursday all day every day. I've even had chicas for 1.5k or less forma quick one pop.

As they say in the retail world, “you get what you pay for.” Same thing applies to mongering.

I’ve been to the island more than enough times to know that for the most part, a great looking chica typically and regularly cannot be had for 2,000 pesos today. And in the event that any chica does agree to that in today’s climate, I’m certain that it’s a quick pump and dump “leche papi, leche papi” rapid experience, starfish experience, or both.

No disrespect to anyone on this forum that may fit the bill here, but it’s highly unlikely that if you’re old, overweight, out of shape, or even unattractive, that you’re bedding enthusiastic AND quality looking chicas for 2,000 pesos and less. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Ya’ll need to stop lying, and stop lying on ya’ll dicks.

Conditions on the ground in DR are not so bad that chicas are absolutely so desperate for money, that they feel the need to f--k you for 2,000 pesos and less. The chicas that are doing it for that price aren’t doing any business because they’re not high on the desirables list in the first place. This is a fact.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 12:03:58 AM »

As they say in the retail world, “you get what you pay for.” Same thing applies to mongering.

I’ve been to the island more than enough times to know that for the most part, a great looking chica typically and regularly cannot be had for 2,000 pesos today. And in the event that any chica does agree to that in today’s climate, I’m certain that it’s a quick pump and dump “leche papi, leche papi” rapid experience, starfish experience, or both.

No disrespect to anyone on this forum that may fit the bill here, but it’s highly unlikely that if you’re old, overweight, out of shape, or even unattractive, that you’re bedding enthusiastic AND quality looking chicas for 2,000 pesos and less. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Ya’ll need to stop lying, and stop lying on ya’ll dicks.

Conditions on the ground in DR are not so bad that chicas are absolutely so desperate for money, that they feel the need to f--k you for 2,000 pesos and less. The chicas that are doing it for that price aren’t doing any business because they’re not high on the desirables list in the first place. This is a fact.
You think a great lookin chica cannot be had for 2000pesos. But if she does, then its just pump and dump, or rushed, or starfish...And she wont ever give a good performance for that amount.
- There are so many great looking chicas that give good performances your perspective is incorrect.
The money is for her to get you off, which she has the skill and the experience to do. And she wants you to repeat the same transaction as much as possible for as many days as you can handle.

You think that if youre old, overweight, out of shape or unattractive...its highly unlikely that you are bedding enthusiastic and quality looking chicks for 2000pesos no matter what time of day it is.
-In Sosua the facts are, 2000pesos makes it highly likely to bed enthusiastic and quality chicas and this has been enjoyed by so many men it goes without saying. Old, Fat, out of shape and ugly men can all walk a mile, burn 400 calories, and even let her do all the work in bed. She's done it before.

You think chicas doing if for 2000pesos arent doing any business because theyre not high on the desirables list in the first place.
-Dream on. The same chicas that you think are enthusiastic and quality are the same chicas others may think are easy and worn out. Even the chicas themselves are open to upgrades and bettering their appearances. They all have real needs and that 2000pesos is just enough to make it to the next opportunity. They wont let that money go, especially if they got time to bank it.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 12:27:39 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Dothedamthing

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2021, 12:55:40 AM »

You think a great lookin chica cannot be had for 2000pesos. But if she does, then its just pump and dump, or rushed, or starfish...And she wont ever give a good performance for that amount.
- There are so many great looking chicas that give good performances your perspective is incorrect.
The money is for her to get you off, which she has the skill and the experience to do. And she wants you to repeat the same transaction as much as possible for as many days as you can handle.

You  that if youre old, overweight, out of shape or unattractive...its highly unlikely that you are bedding enthusiastic and quality looking chicks for 2000pesos no matter what time of day it is.
-In Sosua the facts are, 2000pesos makes it highly likely to bed enthusiastic and quality chicas and this has been enjoyed by so many men it goes without saying. Old, Fat, out of shape and ugly men can all walk a mile, burn 400 calories, and even let her do all the work in bed. She's done it before.

You think chicas doing if for 2000pesos arent doing any business because theyre not high on the desirables list in the first place.
-Dream on. The same chicas that you think are enthusiastic and quality are the same chicas others may think are easy and worn out. Even the chicas themselves are open to upgrades and bettering their appearances. They all have real needs and that 2000pesos is just enough to make it to the next opportunity. They wont let that money go, especially if they got time to bank it.

Poontangclan you are part of the problem with chicas asking for the high prices. You are that dude who goes to Ahnvee and pays 7k for a chica you call an solid 8. There is no chica worth 7k in my opinion. That same chica if approached outside of Ahnvee the price will be a lot lower when there is nothing else to do. Your that dude who always equates cost with being better. Maybe you don't possess the skills so you just throw money out there to catch the chicas. There is hardly any chica from zero to ten who will turn down 7k for an overnight visit. So keep throwing your stacks out there unnecessarily to make yourself believe that you are getting a higher quality of women over others who pay less. Keep paying the RETAIL price at the overpriced Ahnvee outlet and we'll keep paying WHOSALE prices for the same chicas.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2021, 01:32:35 AM »
RE: BaRATas vs 3000+ Pesos Whores:

As much as I want to call PoonTang hardheaded, he may have a point.

At 1500 pesos, does she even earn enough to keep her ass clean?

Hell yeah!  At the extreme low of 1,500 if she gets that 4 times a week that's 6,000 pesos a week. Times 4.3 weeks is 25,800 pesos ($454 US) per month without propina putting her in the top 50% of wage earners in the RD. If she's getting 2k plus propina then she is getting a minimum of 34,400 ($604 US) plus per month. That puts her in the top 20% of income earners in the RD. Keep in mind I'm only calculating them working 4 times a week. So yes they make more than enough and more than a good portion of the non pro workers in the surrounding businesses.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 07:47:23 AM by Dothedamthing »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2021, 08:00:10 AM »
Last year I was drunk in a lesser bar on doc rosen, just chatting with another patron and the waitress standing between us. I jokingly said to him don't order because I'm taking the waitress to my home now. He asked how much in front of her. So I threw out a number, she looked at my drunken faux seriousness and said OK.  And she's a super cute flaca!!  Now, I tell this to highlight the real issue is how easy it is for them to f--k and collect real money...and 2000pesos is real money to them!  Them red bills bring respect!! 

Hoosier

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2021, 08:14:21 AM »

Every single girl in Sosua is a f u c k i n g hood rat. They are disgusting. And mother f u c k e r s, mostly from New York, created them.

They took a nice, clean, sleepy little town, and f u c k i n g destroyed it and turned it into a ghetto. How dare they complain. They need to live with what they have created.

I'm off to Colombia and I will never look back or even think about the Dominican Hoodrat Republic.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal