global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?  (Read 36590 times)

murano2010

Re: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? OR THINGS CHICAS DID TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?
« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2024, 06:41:26 PM »
Funny when i first stepped on pedro cillante as a green horn in 2013 and saw the street sign una via,not knowing  a word of spaish, then a bell went of its one way just like many of the chicas even regular chicas in the DR , they hardly reciprocate,,,,,my reg will do a few things but man for the most part there una via,, f--king one way,, do they treat there boyfriends or if they have husbands the same way   hmmmmmm   or do they get prodded by the baby daddy or presure to send money home especially haitains >!
So the question is, is there something wrong with putting up with one way behavior?   My Haitian regular, the one that cooked food.   She texted me a few times today.   Started off with greetings, and eventually got to her complaining about having problems.

This is how she did it.   She texts me   "I have not ate"  in Spanish.   I ask why.   She comes back with "I have mucho problemas estoy thinking a lot."     It's messages like that, where I already know where it's going.   Deep down she wants me to care and get involved in supporting her financially.   

The little talk that I had recently, which prompted her to cook me some food, has got her thinking that she's earned some privilege to get something extra just from that.   Now this is what I am wondering.   Why is it, some guys tend to cave in and go above and beyond getting involved when their Haitian regulars start complaining about their problems?

I like my Haitian regular very much.  But I dont feel sorry for her, or the predicament she put herself in.   I feel even less obligated to get involved, knowing she may have a local BF, Im not supposed to know anything about.   

If this chick just put more effort and work in reciprocating with me, I'd be more inclined to help her more.   I dont like the idea of telling her what it takes to earn more.  Because next thing you know, they're doing shit out of obligation, not from the heart, and not from appreciation.   

Just like RG from Nairobi.  She only was willing to change her behavior when she realized  she was on the verge of losing her potential long term benefactor.   The chick seems as if she has no clue of how to provide what a man may want from a woman outside of her performing in the bedroom. Most of the time she is only thinking about her needs, and how a man is supposed to meet those needs.    For a man to be a man.   

I guess deep down it's a lost cause hoping a chick uses some common sense and to act autonomously.  Maybe it's up to a man to actually tell a woman what to do, in order to earn her keep.   Including how to earn O/T.  In other words, break it down to the chick of what the responsibilities of what her job assignment entails.   And what benefits or pay thats associated with a completed job.   

My old neighbor in the states used to say  "A paid job, is a completed job"   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2024, 07:49:22 PM »
Lots of the same old problems with food prep and servers. I just chalk it up to the DR way. Keeping an eye on your bill and your c`hange is just good common sense. If I get bit once in a while es mi vida loca. Had a real sweetie. Surprised there aren't more Western Union tale. It was always entertaining to get the same burnt apartment,empty fridge or hospital bracelet fotos from different chicas. Had a real sweetie from PP for 4 yrs running,2 trips a year. Great GFE every time but if I had given her bucks every time she said it was for her kids school fees,little chico could have gone to Yale!!

stinqu

« Reply #317 on: May 14, 2024, 09:22:54 PM »
That one way shit is all they know, It's like a script in their head!!! The Gringo Monologe!! I swear there must be a place they can rent that has the hospital bed and tubes!!! I've seen the same shit so often in the last 15yrs. I have found this stupid shit comes mostly from non roster thirsty chicas. I just block them until I return

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2024, 06:15:37 AM »
Funny when i first stepped on pedro cillante as a green horn in 2013 and saw the street sign una via,not knowing  a word of spaish, then a bell went of its one way just like many of the chicas even regular chicas in the DR , they hardly reciprocate,,,,,my reg will do a few things but man for the most part there una via,, f--king one way,, do they treat there boyfriends or if they have husbands the same way   hmmmmmm   or do they get prodded by the baby daddy or presure to send money home especially haitains >!
So the question is, is there something wrong with putting up with one way behavior?   My Haitian regular, the one that cooked food.   She texted me a few times today.   Started off with greetings, and eventually got to her complaining about having problems.

This is how she did it.   She texts me   "I have not ate"  in Spanish.   I ask why.   She comes back with "I have mucho problemas estoy thinking a lot."     It's messages like that, where I already know where it's going.   Deep down she wants me to care and get involved in supporting her financially.   

The little talk that I had recently, which prompted her to cook me some food, has got her thinking that she's earned some privilege to get something extra just from that.   Now this is what I am wondering.   Why is it, some guys tend to cave in and go above and beyond getting involved when their Haitian regulars start complaining about their problems?

I like my Haitian regular very much.  But I dont feel sorry for her, or the predicament she put herself in.   I feel even less obligated to get involved, knowing she may have a local BF, Im not supposed to know anything about.   

If this chick just put more effort and work in reciprocating with me, I'd be more inclined to help her more.   I dont like the idea of telling her what it takes to earn more.  Because next thing you know, they're doing shit out of obligation, not from the heart, and not from appreciation.   

Just like RG from Nairobi.  She only was willing to change her behavior when she realized  she was on the verge of losing her potential long term benefactor.   The chick seems as if she has no clue of how to provide what a man may want from a woman outside of her performing in the bedroom. Most of the time she is only thinking about her needs, and how a man is supposed to meet those needs.    For a man to be a man.   

I guess deep down it's a lost cause hoping a chick uses some common sense and to act autonomously.  Maybe it's up to a man to actually tell a woman what to do, in order to earn her keep.   Including how to earn O/T.  In other words, break it down to the chick of what the responsibilities of what her job assignment entails.   And what benefits or pay thats associated with a completed job.   

My old neighbor in the states used to say  "A paid job, is a completed job"
Yes certian chicas are good at other things or domestic task ,i had chicas do my laundry with out asking and other things,, while other chicas nada, yah gotta prod them into to doing things,,,,,some are good as home makers others not so much,,,  this is if your looking for a chica to whife up for a few days verses  the pump and dump short time mongers,,,,,,

murano2010

« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2024, 11:34:34 AM »
Yes certian chicas are good at other things or domestic task ,i had chicas do my laundry with out asking and other things,, while other chicas nada, yah gotta prod them into to doing things,,,,,some are good as home makers others not so much,,,  this is if your looking for a chica to whife up for a few days verses  the pump and dump short time mongers,,,,,,
Where some guys f--k up, is that they overcompensate to those women doing things that are simple gestures of reciprocation.  It also broadcasts, that that man may not be used to a woman treating him with commensurate reciprocation.  So they over exaggerate the value of the chicks work, and then they compensate the chick accordingly.

For example, if a chick volunteers to wash a mans clothes or cooks for him on occasion.   What could be her reward for those tasks?   Would paying her rent be advised?   Or would that be over compensating?    After all,  when the chick is in a mans company, he is already taking care of her, right?   She's receiving meals, transportation, a place to hang out.  Some money to take home, for her time.   

When a guy is already doing that, and then proceeds to open up his wallet even more to give a chick extras just to make himself feel good ( because she did laundry or cleaned the house ), giving extras like that may be putting a target on a mans back.  Now, every little expense a chick has, she thinks the man is supposed to take care of it.

The question is, why is it enough men dont care about how their behavior may be miscontrued as a weakness by those women?   The women arent going to check you.   They will take whatever a man unwisely gives.   

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2024, 11:46:38 AM »
And BTW I have my own example.   I recognized that my behavior may have led to the chick in Nairobi thinking that I was supposed to pay for her house help.   An expense, that she would have paid anyway.    She was just trying to get me to pay it, as if she was charging me for her being available to me.     Im partly responsible for her trying to get away with that.  But it's also her environment which taught her how to relate to foreigners, as walking ATMs.

At some point, I had to take matters into my own hands.  Stop giving benefits unearned, undeserved.  Not just with her, but all of the other players.  Security guards, cleaning staff etc.   

Ive even cleaned house with people that are no longer performing as good friends.  The taxi ride moochers.  The ones that will ask you for a pickup or a dropoff, but will ghost you their whole trip.   They only reach out when they need that ride.  I put an end to that shit too.   Like my grandmother said long ago :  "STICK WITH THOSE THAT STICK WITH YOU!"

All of the ones that are burdens, liabilities, and users need to be with their own kind. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 03:02:22 PM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal