global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: So You're an Older Guy and Headed to Sosua? This is the Thread For You!  (Read 41305 times)

JWCOOL

Yeliaba1 Casa Valeria is a good spot.You close to all the action an the nite security was on point.

Cigar56

Yeliaba, the rooms at Blackbeards start at about $55 U.S. There is a standard rate for the chicas -- about 1600 pesos  -- roughly $40-$45 US. You have to pay for your food and drinks, the same as anywhere else except the all-inclusives that may not be chica friendly. It is about as point-and-click as any place you will find. FOD (Field of Dreams) is a similar spot, as noted by another poster.

Yeliaba1

Is leaving $1000-1500 (US) safe in these room safes??

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
HELL NO R U CRAZY, LET ME KNOW WHEN UR GOING I'LL MEET U I'LL HOLD ON 2 IT 4 U
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:32:57 AM by shabazz1963 »
SHABAZZ

Cigar56

Yellaba1,

Virtually everyone uses the safes, but it's your call. You should certainly store your electronics in the safe, along with your original passport and driver's license. Before you leave make color copies of the passport and license.

Travel outside your room with copies of your documents and some of your money. You do not want to have all of your money in one place. How much you want to leave in the safe vs carry with you is your decision.

Bmoresafe

HELL NO R U CRAZY, LET ME KNOW WHEN UR GOING I'LL MEET U I'LL HOLD ON 2 IT 4 U
lets take turns watching it for yella..

dolphin d

I'm a vet at casa valeria and in 6 trips I have never had a problem with anything. . Good peeps working there... and never had a problem with theft. ..just keep your shit out of Chicas reach and you should be fine. .

Yeliaba1

That's why you vets advice is much appreciated.  Didn't want to ask a dumb question but glad I did.  Shabazz your a trip but appreciated.  Yeah, I'm a true newbie but I'm absorbing all I can to keep from f--king up my first trip.  Thanks to all!!

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
That's why you vets advice is much appreciated.  Didn't want to ask a dumb question but glad I did.  Shabazz your a trip but appreciated.  Yeah, I'm a true newbie but I'm absorbing all I can to keep from f--king up my first trip.  Thanks to all!!

JUST WATCH THOSE CHICS THEY LOOK FOR NEW COMER THEY WILL TRY TO TAKE ALL U HAVE JUST BE SMART AND CAREFUL
SHABAZZ

Yeliaba1

I hear ya Shabazz.  I don't plan any TLN and sleeping with an eye open.  $1500 -2000 max for ST or move to the next.  I already expect to "No Gracias" to be said often

Cigar56

I'm just back from Blackbeards and Field of Dreams. Found some straight dimes at both places.

At Blackbeard's its 1600 pesos for the chica plus 900 pesos if you don't have a room. It's higher at Field of Dreams, about 2600 pesos for the chica and about 860 pesos for the room.

There are more chicas to choose from at FOD, although neither place either remotely approaches the target-rich environment of Sosua. Even so, some guys I met at Blackbeards wound up staying there the whole time even though they had planned to spend a few days in Sosua.

Long story, but I stayed at a family resort about 10 minutes from Blackbeards. My wingman said he will stay at Blackbeards next year but I'm not sure I want to be in that environment 24 hours a day. 

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
@cigar glad you enjoyed yourself the last time i was at Blackbeard it was not as many girls as usual seems the same way if FOD had more. The rooms at FOD are real nice though i never stayed there but have seen the rooms.

danceelite0

Good topic necessary info for any newbie young or old.  My first trip I was 52, I hung in that little park in Boca Chica it took me 2 years to find Sosua.  If you guys here were up and running I would not have wasted so much time.  I would not do Black Beards as a first.  Like the op said you tend to get stuck there, because it's so far away from the action.  I have only done black beards once and I rent a car every time I come.  I feel a newcomer should start at New Garden there are always chicks hanging around the pool and at the bar.  They all tell me their job is at Mew Garden.  It is the middle of the day.  They have that huge free breakfast with your stay and you can get all the advice you need from any of the brothers there telling their war stories about the night before.  When you are ready the strip is three blocks around the corner. Then you are hooked and you will be booking a trip every three months or so like the rest of us old timers. 

Cigar56

Nice points, Dancee.

I am such a beach and cigar bum that the significant other has already agreed to allow me an annual hall pass to the DR. (Of course, she has no idea). The hall pass is for about 7 days each May. So cool.

Now I am trying to add Super Bowl weekend.

We'll see.

• Devoted Contributer
Nice points, Dancee.

I am such a beach and cigar bum that the significant other has already agreed to allow me an annual hall pass to the DR. (Of course, she has no idea). The hall pass is for about 7 days each May. So cool.

Now I am trying to add Super Bowl weekend.

We'll see.

@Cigar,

That's a nice arrangement right there, bro.  Superbowl weekend is nuts down here, so if you can pull that off, you're going to be a happy gent.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal