global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Avoiding Underage Girls & Where to Stay ? ? ? Advice ? ?  (Read 621 times)

Jaywalk

Avoiding Underage Girls & Where to Stay ? ? ? Advice ? ?
« on: April 19, 2024, 10:03:13 PM »
I visit Tijuana several times a year & enjoy hooking up with the girls from the Hong Kong club.  But I love love dark-skin women and TJ doesn't offer much of that.  I think Sosua does.  I'll be visiting in mid May.  I am resourceful so I will discover the best tips on my own, but I would welcome any advice if you'd be willing to help me out. 

Where should I stay?  (affordable but safe & reasonably clean)
How do I avoid underage girls? (do hotels check id?)
What places/things should I avoid & also seek out? 

uth

Re: Avoiding Underage Girls & Where to Stay ? ? ? Advice ? ?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 10:53:36 PM »
There are not many minors in Sosua. Stay at place that check ids. Hotel Europa, New Garden. Much of that underground stuff takes place outside of the su.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 11:58:37 PM »
Be vigilante on checking IDs Ceulas and passports,, no ID NO GO .go with your gut instinks   border line  not legal move on,, in the past plenty of gringos set up for scams and exstortions under age girls dont be that guy !!!

Jaywalk

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 12:08:51 AM »
Thanks!  Hotel Europa looks really affordable.  Do they check girls ids here? 

There are not many minors in Sosua. Stay at place that check ids. Hotel Europa, New Garden. Much of that underground stuff takes place outside of the su.

Jaywalk

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 12:14:31 AM »
Do you check girls ID(s) yourself or have the hotel do it?  Only when they look young?  Or do you always do it?

In TJ I get girls from clubs where they're pre-screened so I'm not experienced doing this.  I know U.S. girls will (almost) never show you their ID. 

Be vigilante on checking IDs Ceulas and passports,, no ID NO GO .go with your gut instinks   border line  not legal move on,, in the past plenty of gringos set up for scams and exstortions under age girls dont be that guy !!!

dku2nite

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 12:22:43 AM »
bruh you giving me Pedophile vibes by asking that question. I've seen lots of gals looking like teenagers walking around hanging around Rumbas, the majority I see look to be Haitians and be hanging out with old white men, it's just my observation and quite sickening. If you have any reason to think she is young or ask for ID stay far away. The last thing you need to do is get caught with an underage girl in a 3rd world country. Enjoy 

Jaywalk

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 01:00:32 AM »
First of all, I'm not one of those old white guys so please don't get that twisted.  I'm not going to apologize for hooking up with girls in their 20s, even in their early 20s.  But I have no desire to get with teenagers, even legal ones.  That's why I'm asking.
 Not all young girls look young.  If there's a way to screen a girl that looks to be in her 20s to confirm what my eyes tell me, I'd like to do that for the exact reasons that you're preaching about. 

WT3

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2024, 01:24:06 AM »
Don't stay at Europa or New Garden there clientele is not up to par and should be avoided those are budget hotels being nice. Sosua Inn or Casa Valeria is where you should stay.

If you don't look or act like your seeking them out you shouldn't really even come into contact with them.

You should avoid all of Sosua because it over priced and the girls are for the most part fat and ugly but since your not going to listen to that message just go check out everything.

Jaywalk

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2024, 01:31:39 AM »
Thanks for your feedback.

Would you suggest other parts of DR over Sosua for affordability and the girls for hire?  If so, where? 

How is Santo Domingo or Santiago?  Any better? 

Stones

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2024, 01:43:32 AM »
Don't stay at Europa or New Garden there clientele is not up to par and should be avoided those are budget hotels being nice. Sosua Inn or Casa Valeria is where you should stay.

If you don't look or act like your seeking them out you shouldn't really even come into contact with them.

You should avoid all of Sosua because it over priced and the girls are for the most part fat and ugly but since your not going to listen to that message just go check out everything.

There is nothing wrong with Europa or New Garden as budget hotels. Like all the other hotels in Sosua they check chica ID's at the front desk. If the chica isn't of legal age she isn't allowed to enter guest rooms unless she is with family. Simple as that, the same as all other hotels in Sosua. As has been noted, you should not even be looking at girls who look like they could still be in high school.

Don't get yourself in trouble in a third-world country by playing the barely legal game. Stick with obviously grown women and you'll have nothing to worry about.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 01:52:57 AM by Stones »

Jaywalk

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2024, 01:54:32 AM »
sound advice.  thank you!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2024, 03:08:59 AM »
As mentioned by Stones, there nothing wrong with hotels like New Garden and Europa.  They're fine...

New Garden, Casa Valeria, Terra Linda, Urban Cabana, and Las Palmeras are all on the same street, with the first four practically right next door to each other.

Not sure what your idea of "affordable" is, but you can also look at Sosua Inn, Sea Breeze, and Anton Reef as options.

As for hotels that check IDs, they pretty much all do...I actually don't know of any that DON'T check them.

Just make sure YOU check the ID first (before you even make your way to the hotel)...then once yall arrive at the hotel, THEY'LL check. 

Bravo1818

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2024, 06:00:54 PM »
Don't let these dudes fool you, there are a shit ton of underage girls working Sosua!!  You have to be super vigilant in checking IDs and then make sure the hotels check their IDs too.  Not all the underage girls look like they are 13, some look like 18-21 year old big booty, big titty females.

I can't tell you how many guys I know who have had the same roster for years, to only find out 6 years later that some of them started working underage.  I was sitting next to a brother from Chicago in the bar that is under classicos.  He was buying drinks and taking to this one female when all of a sudden, his facial expression changed and he damn near turned white.  He turned to me and said "This b***h just told me that today is her 22nd birthday!"  I was like "Oh, that's cool.  What wrong with that?  Why you look so shocked?"

He replied "Bruh, you don't understand.  I have been f--king her for 7 years!"   When I did the math, I was like "HOLY SHIT!"  The girl thought the shit was funny and was laughing her ass off at the two scared to death gringos!

Stones

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2024, 11:03:41 PM »
Don't let these dudes fool you, there are a shit ton of underage girls working Sosua!!  You have to be super vigilant in checking IDs and then make sure the hotels check their IDs too.  Not all the underage girls look like they are 13, some look like 18-21 year old big booty, big titty females.

I can't tell you how many guys I know who have had the same roster for years, to only find out 6 years later that some of them started working underage.  I was sitting next to a brother from Chicago in the bar that is under classicos.  He was buying drinks and taking to this one female when all of a sudden, his facial expression changed and he damn near turned white.  He turned to me and said "This b***h just told me that today is her 22nd birthday!"  I was like "Oh, that's cool.  What wrong with that?  Why you look so shocked?"

He replied "Bruh, you don't understand.  I have been f--king her for 7 years!"   When I did the math, I was like "HOLY SHIT!"  The girl thought the shit was funny and was laughing her ass off at the two scared to death gringos!

With all due respect, I have never encountered a "shit ton" of underage sex workers in Sosua.  In fact, I have never encountered ANY underage workers in Sosua. As I have said, just stick with obviously fully grown women and you will be fine.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 02:13:24 AM »

There is nothing wrong with Europa or New Garden as budget hotels. Like all the other hotels in Sosua they check chica ID's at the front desk. If the chica isn't of legal age she isn't allowed to enter guest rooms unless she is with family. Simple as that, the same as all other hotels in Sosua. As has been noted, you should not even be looking at girls who look like they could still be in high school.

Don't get yourself in trouble in a third-world country by playing the barely legal game. Stick with obviously grown women and you'll have nothing to worry about.
  Hotel security is your best friend there on your side,, belive you me they will know if they got a bad apple dramma queen ,that has caused shit before,, or underage,,,, like [posted do your self a favore stay away from under age chicas there  like posted plenty of fine assed legal chicas,, that can be had and if you got the keen eye spot one thats not jaded or a hardened pro,,, best of luck haave fun    !!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal