global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: New crop of Chicas !  (Read 872 times)

tugboaboat5393

New crop of Chicas !
« on: April 28, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
Seems like the new crop of chicas look ghetto, rachet, hood like,,, Aside from seasoned vet chicas that put in the good work, theres seems to be a whole new breed of rachet hoes,, funny just got back from a 4 day stay , at the conner at the old bermuda bar or next door is a haitian food spot think Victor runs the joint, Any who it seems like its a hang out for young leagal age hoes new to the game, none of them are friendly, all tatted up you wonder if there getting any bizz, any of you sirs try them,,,, what a diffeance compared to say five years ago, Also noted  i call it cinderella hour on a monday nite around mid night there must have ben 50 chicas milling around the intersection of DR rossen and Pedro Cilantee, you kow most of them are going home empty handed,, Thats why 2000 peso max for that hour,,  Sir dont forget its the slow season, Sure your gonna get laid,, choose wisley, dont put up with any Bull shit, or games,, Also if you have repeats there gonna press you for more things gifts money food, even chicas with regular jobs , getting cut back hours,  lot of chicas looking for jobs,  Meaning more hustles, scams games carry on be safe !

stinqu

Re: New crop of Chicas !
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 03:09:41 PM »
Had chicas calling me El Batrato for years.JAJAJAJAJA I don't give a shit! I look at it like this, if I pay 5x's the daily minimum wage, for an hour, that's fair.

sosuajefe

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 04:17:21 PM »
Tried to line up a pretty girl with my friend yesterday. She said 150$ told her never 2000-3000 pesos. The audacity

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 05:47:15 PM »
They can ask for the moon and stars. Bring then back to earth. Had a chica 2 weeks ago (solid 7) ask 4k ST, stayed TLN for 5k It was a Wed. so makes a difference just saying that 2,500 is the max, for ST 6's

justin_credible

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 06:24:39 PM »
They can ask for the moon and stars. Bring then back to earth. Had a chica 2 weeks ago (solid 7) ask 4k ST, stayed TLN for 5k It was a Wed. so makes a difference just saying that 2,500 is the max, for ST 6's

I agree and this is where regulars are absolutely crucial to keep on speed dial. I keep them fed with a session or two at 2500-3000, so when they HIT YOU UP AGAIN, you just say, "same price mami". I try to feed all my 2500-3000 pesos chikas, assuming they are in town, to see if their performance stays consistent, all the while trying to rotate other girls into the mix and always looking for fresh talent.

I don't even bat an eye at the "top talent" BBL, plastic crowd anymore. If they negotiate off the bat with USD, that's already a yellow flag. Their performances often lack effort along with giving CBJ's and being clock watchers. I'd much rather have that 6.5 giving me bomb head and throwing it back letting you go in deep . In Sosua there are dozens, maybe even hundreds of these girls, you just need to try them out and figure out what you like. The more I come, the more importance I put performance and vibe. As your roster grows, so does your bargaining power.

sosuajefe

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2024, 07:25:30 PM »
Always use protection but a cbj never.

justin_credible

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 08:25:08 PM »
Always use protection but a cbj never.

Some top tier chikas and younger ones are going that route I find. More common now than last year.

Ted68

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 10:34:39 PM »

I agree and this is where regulars are absolutely crucial to keep on speed dial. I keep them fed with a session or two at 2500-3000, so when they HIT YOU UP AGAIN, you just say, "same price mami". I try to feed all my 2500-3000 pesos chikas, assuming they are in town, to see if their performance stays consistent, all the while trying to rotate other girls into the mix and always looking for fresh talent.

I don't even bat an eye at the "top talent" BBL, plastic crowd anymore. If they negotiate off the bat with USD, that's already a yellow flag. Their performances often lack effort along with giving CBJ's and being clock watchers. I'd much rather have that 6.5 giving me bomb head and throwing it back letting you go in deep . In Sosua there are dozens, maybe even hundreds of these girls, you just need to try them out and figure out what you like. The more I come, the more importance I put performance and vibe. As your roster grows, so does your bargaining power.

Excellent 👍🏾

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 12:58:10 AM »

Even with regulars dont be thirsty, keep them on there toes,, had a few old regulars i dont partake as often, now there chaseing me,,, ,hehe !

sosuajefe

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 07:20:36 AM »
I don’t mind spandex and a bbl if done accordingly to their body type.

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 03:35:25 PM »
I hate spandex, looks sooo  whoreish to me. I tell every chica that comes to my place to dress like they are going to their moms house. If we are going to hang at the pool, NO THONG  swim suits and act like you belong there.

sosuajefe

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2024, 10:42:17 PM »
Yeah no spandex if going somewhere normal. Dress good. on the beach or PC during the day ok

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 08:59:41 PM »
What I'm saying is, if I ask a chica to my place in the day time I don't want her to dress or act like a hoe. I have respect for the people that live in the complex, so the chica has to behave her self. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2024, 03:18:45 PM »
What I'm saying is, if I ask a chica to my place in the day time I don't want her to dress or act like a hoe. I have respect for the people that live in the complex, so the chica has to behave her self.

That provocative clothing might look sexy at night however at 10 in the morning that shit is embarrassing for all involved. 😂🤣😂

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2024, 04:25:54 PM »
Yeah no spandex if going somewhere normal. Dress good. on the beach or PC during the day ok
Spandex seem that the fat or big chicas ware,,  they must sweat like horse after a race,,    Yah spandex good for when your in your house not out in publick !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal