General Category > Trip Reports To Other Countries

Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024

(1/5) > >>

Hosseini:
Just got back from Cartagena, my Colombia trips until now have been only to Medellin & a 2 day stay in Cali. First I’d like to say that Cartagena ain’t bad, nice beach, very clean, and a lot safer than Medellin (which is my favorite mongering city).

The first few days I stayed in a hotel called “Hotel Gallery” inside the walled city, while it was a nice guest-friendly I left after 2 nights to a nicer Airbnb.

First night in town I linked with a chica I met from GOOD OL TINDER. Short, petite, chocolate thing. I ended up actually hanging out with her the next few days, while her English is much better online (lol), my Spanish is near fluent.
Quality head (BBBJ), and some nice pussy. She occupied my time the first few days, I’ll reply later with the other 3 chicas.

TheRealDallas:
Fake ass look hard and hideous

I just can’t get with it …..

Where are the natural women ???

Hosseini:
The second chica I smashed I met on tinder a few weeks before my trip, as luck had it I bumped into her at Bocagrande Mall while a group of much elder gringos👨🏻‍🦳 were talking to her, she’s definitely attractive, but is very “ghetto / barrio”. After a few minutes I walked up to her, we exchanged pleasantries and she came by my Airbnb later that evening. Sex was good, BBBJ, and she swallowed the leche.

Oh I found a near perfect spot for mongering in Cartagena, great location, lowkey, clean 🧼, by nice restaurants. It’s not within the walled city, but I actually prefer that. It’s really only for mongering though, no gym, no pool, just two queen size beds, TV, WiFi, desk. No microwave, no washer dryer.

I hit a few other chicas this trip, will add later.

mr212:
Good report

I’m a fan of BBL

Travelguy90:
I have/had a disdain for Cartagena based around pricing compare to Bogota/Medellin/Cali but I definitely am a fan of the chocolate. May consider a 2-3’day spin opposed to Brazil if I have a craving for dark women and a beach as the CTG flight is still around 190-250 and Brazil is north of 400-500.

That would be in the fall, I’m doing Colombia if under 2 weeks and Brazil in less than 4 weeks, still you made me consider CTG again as a destination

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version