Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Sosua Street Advice

Enjoying older chicas !

(1/8) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
Ok most Vets will avoid Rat infested lousy attitude chicas on Pedro Cilantte,,,Funny my last trip chopping it up with an old monger at the haitain food spot near the old Bermuda bar,, There was a slew of newbie young chicas all with getto punk attitudes, not on of them said hi how are yah or introduce them selvess,,,would not touch them with a ten foot pole,, Well any ways your best bet is to be on the hunt for the older chica,, ones with a job with a buieness ones with a car  ,,,Have you ever hooked up with a chica with a car and and she will take you where you want to go or even lend you the car,, How about there casa are they nice,, funny ive been to chicas casas thet wrer better than the one i had back in the states,,, tell us your fine milf cool stories   !

Stones:
MILFs in Sosua are an entirely different ball game, but well worth the pursuit if you have the maturity to handle that. Regardless of your age, it's often a much better experience than chasing the street rats. Problem is most of them are pretty much under the radar, so for the true gems, be prepared to spend some time hunting on the ground or on the dating sites.

HitandRun:
there are no MLF's visible in Sousa.
best route is a site.

Jazzy2019:

--- Quote from: HitandRun on March 08, 2024, 11:31:29 AM ---there are no MLF's visible in Sousa.
best route is a site.

--- End quote ---

Many of the women with BBLs here are over 35 years old. When I see relatively younger guys leaving with that type the first thing that comes to my mind is MILF.

HitandRun:

--- Quote from: Jazzy2019 on March 08, 2024, 12:07:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: HitandRun on March 08, 2024, 11:31:29 AM ---there are no MLF's visible in Sousa.
best route is a site.

--- End quote ---

Many of the women with BBLs here are over 35 years old. When I see relatively younger guys leaving with that type the first thing that comes to my mind is MILF.

--- End quote ---
not what I saw my time there but ok!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version