global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nairobi Kenya Trip  (Read 6940 times)

murano2010

Re: Nairobi Kenya Trip
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2024, 08:48:38 PM »
Tuesday April 2, 2024

Roxanne shows up around 5pm.  We sat around and watched a movie, and ordered food for delivery.  After that movie it was straight to bed.  It pays not to be f--king too much.  Cause I was ready for her.   No enhancements, and no wine.   The times she arrived early morning, we usually would go straight to bed, and put in some work.

One thing I can say about Roxanne, that lady always dresses nice/sexy.  Shes never wore pants or shorts with me.  Always wears dresses, and heeled shoes.   Always  sporting a nice braided hair style.  And the nice knockoff accessories to go along with it.

If she was a Haitian in Sosua, or a regular at BlackBeards, she would be a star attraction, just on appearance alone.   

I never thought about that until now. Put a chick in a different environment, and their value could easily increase 2 or 3 fold.   

Roxanne, on a scale of 1-10 in the face is about a 5 or 6, but her body is a decent 7/8, considering how many chicks have significant flaws they are hiding underneath their clothes.  Stretch marks, hideous tats or surgeries.  The fake eyelashes. 

At least I can say, when the clothes come off with Roxanne, she is still appealing and desirable.  Thats more than I can say for some of the chicks I see with a series of  props to get men's attention.   

For the most part she has been medium to low maintenance.  Partly because, she is discreet in how she operates.  Meaning, I suspect that since I met her on Tinder, she has contacts, she visits from time to time, or maybe a maintainer somewhere.   She does own her clothing store business up there where she lives.  What she sells is very valuable to her clients, because they dont have to travel to downtown Nairobi to get the quality looking stuff that she sells. 

Whatever the case, it works for me.  She paid for her 3 hr bus ride, and her taxi ride to my place.  Nothing to be too impressed by, because she knows she will be reimbursed when it's time to leave.  Last time I gave her 10k ksh to her M-Pesa when she left.  I may do a little more, like 12 -15k ksh  15k is about $114 USD.   

Her being born, raised and living in the county/country all of her life, 10k, 12k or 15k shilling is considered a lot of money to be gifted.  In the heart of Nairobi, a hardcore working girl, might not be that impressed by 10 to 15k ksh for 48hrs of being with a client.  Even if the guy provided meals, her transpo and her entertainment. 

I recall the one Brew Bistro chick I encountered that wanted $100 USD to spend an overnight.   And it was already after 1am when we were at the club.   She dressed the part as if she was worth $100.   Wouldnt budge from $100.   There were dozens of other chicks there that may have accepted 7k  and up for an overnight. 

Roxanne will be here for 24 to 36hrs, no more than 48hrs.  If I gave her 12k ksh, that will pay for her R/T transpo.  It could pay her shop rent or her house rent.   Their house rent is dirt cheap in the county.  Something like 6000ksh.  So a guy paying the cost of a chicks rent to them, is a good deal.   Especially if the rent was already paid by other men shes seeing. :)

With Restaurant Girl, I stuck to my guns.  I left her alone.  I reinforced that by adding up and recalling the detriments I determined she brought to the table.  From that, realized that I had done the right thing for myself.  I aint gonna lie though, her not contacting me either, helped a lot too.  LOL. 

However, if I would have got involved, my participation with her would have been more superficial.  And less of me giving a f--k about her and her welfare.  When I come back to Nairobi, and stop by her restaurant.  We'll see what kind of vibe she has towards me.  A f--k you vibe, or Im glad to see you vibe.   

I dont think she will bother to contact me when Im gone.  I actually think she is doing ok with the men she's seeing now.   But Im sure she will keep in the back of her mind, about that one tasty fish that rejected her, and got away.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:59:47 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2024, 02:58:26 PM »
This Nairobi trip is done.  Been here 42 days.  Had 2 great affordable Airbnb's.  One in Westlands I kept for 2 weeks the other in Kileleshwa which I kept for the full 42 days.  My Kileleshwa spot was the bomb.  Spacious, 2BR 2 1/2 bath, big balcony with view, fridge bigger than me, 65 inch TV, all cooking utensils and appliances, washer/dryer combo.

6 security guards on site, 3 per 12hr shift.   I only saw 4 that I tipped, a one time gift of 300ksh each.   In Westland, no cash tip or food to any of the guards, except one.  I gave the female guard the candy bar that RG gave me when we divorced.   And that was because the guard let my wing man come upstairs even though he did not have his ID on him.   

There was something about me that changed, since my last visit.  It started while I was still in the Philippines.   Preparing for this 4th Nairobi trip, I felt the need to change how I would operate while in Nairobi.  The fact that I was going to be alone, with no buddies or wingman to connect with daily, may have contributed to a different attitude or mindset.   

Additionally, these women here in Africa, reminded me of dealing with American women with a f--ked up Dominican chica mentality.  I basically planned not to allow the women or the locals to have anything more from me than what I felt they earned.

So whenever it came to taxis pulling their expected shenanigans, I was prepared for it.  When it came to the chicks, I was more disciplined and more focused on looking out for my own interests.  It's not like I didnt know how to do that already. Especially after years of living abroad, and dealing with DR chicks on their own turf.

But being and feeling so far away from home, on a different continent, I looked at being in Nairobi and dealing with the people here, as a personal challenge.  I personally appreciated how I just did what I needed to do with the chicks and people I interacted  with. 

The 1st or 2nd sign of any bullshit, I dealt with it.   Ignoring those weak urges, that want to keep a guy thinking he's doing something wrong or missing out, even if  standing up for oneself is exactly whats needed.

Roxanne turned out to be a decent chick to kick it with.  Consistently affectionate, just a cool all around woman.  Low maintenance this whole trip.  Gave her 10k ksh when she left the other morning.  God bless her if my money mixed together with her other male companions made her trip home much better.   :)

Turned on my chica DR phone.  Communicated with my ex Haitian regular.  We mutually dropped off from each other from all of my traveling.   We can reconnect when I get back. Thats some juice, Ive always enjoyed.  I watched an old sex video of us when I 1st met her back in Sept 2015.   

Young, goofy, sexy and an easy going personality.  She was happy I hired her that night.   She had a mentor that was cramping her style.  She ditched her, and was rewarded.

Not hardcore after all of these years, but certainly was trying to ask for more than I was giving her.   I gave her raises over the years without her asking.  I insisted not knowing what she needed money for.   If she needed more money, I encouraged her to put in more work for me.  Clean my house, give me a pedicure, wash my car or pasola.   I like ya, but you got to earn your keep.  She did not take me up on those offers, so we kept it simple.   Spend the night, and get paid in the morning.

Our last arrangement was 4300 for overnight.  And in the last 4yrs, I wasnt even interested in hitting it in the morning.   I enjoyed our one session, and watching movies.  Never even had to feed her.   I needed to save some leche for the other regulars trying to earn some cash.   Regulars I eventually phased out. 

It's almost 11pm and soon I'll be outta here to catch a 4am flight, back to the states...hang out for a few days.....FINAL DESTINATION?   Sosua, Dominican Republic. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 03:06:57 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2024, 06:43:37 PM »
It's 2:20 am.  While checking in at the ticket counter, ran into a major baggage issue.  I got caught with 2 overweight carryon bags.  One a roller, and the other a backpack.  Were talking about 12kg, and 9kgs respectively.   The ticket agent said I needed to check in one of my bags and move some items.  Then pay $225 USD.   

That blew me away.  I asked to see the fee chart.  Dude acted like, it was strange asking to see the bag fee chart.  Then I asked to see a superviser.  Turned out to be a lady boss a few feet away.   She went to the fee chart, and showed it to me.  Sho nuff, there was a charge of $225 to add a bag of 23kg.

But above that category, I saw a charge of $100 USD for an overweight bag.  Well, one of my 2 checkin bags was still on the belt.  I asked why cant I just add to that bag,.  Then I said to him, you arent trying to help me at all.  Plus, I appealed to the fact that I was a frequent flyer with their airline.   Im not that over weight, cant you make an exception?   

Dudes attitude was, why are you complaining?   Even though I know he wouldnt have a problem using his discretion in who he would give a pass to.  I guess persistance paid off.  Eventually, the dude handed me my boarding passes, and told me to GO.   No problem.  I took my shit and booked.  Hit up immigration and went through security again.   Sitting at the gate now, $100 to $225 richer.  Now hoping my 2nd check in bag that was sitting on the belt, makes it to its final destination without any hiccups.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2024, 10:04:11 PM »
Thats a good lesson on sticking up for yourself, kudos of saving on the baggage fees,,Sirs this is where yah got to put chicas in there place let them stay in there lane,,,,they get rewarded when and only when services are provided with out an BS,,,,Too many newbies are letting chicas walk all over them   will a local donimican guy or haitain guy let a chica walk all over them? f--k no there put in there place carry on sirs be safe !

murano2010

« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2024, 11:02:00 PM »
Thats a good lesson on sticking up for yourself, kudos of saving on the baggage fees,,Sirs this is where yah got to put chicas in there place let them stay in there lane,,,,they get rewarded when and only when services are provided with out an BS,,,,Too many newbies are letting chicas walk all over them   will a local donimican guy or haitain guy let a chica walk all over them? f--k no there put in there place carry on sirs be safe !
TBH, when the ticket agent, gave me my tickets told me to GO ( his attitude said hit the f--king road ), I was surprised.  I expected the situation to continue.  The least I was going to do is, take my check in bag off the belt.  Fill it until it weighed 32kg and pay the $100usd.  Then put my back pack inside my carryon roller.   

By the time I got to the gate, I saw several people with bags that could easily weigh as much as mine.  And I'll bet every one of them did not have to weigh their carryons.  They just let them through.   And yes, I do feel I was targeted because I was a foreigner.   At the gate, nobody was asked to check a bag claiming there was limited overhead space.   

murano2010

« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2024, 07:18:11 PM »
Wednesday April 24, 2024

I turned my Nairobi phone on to communicate with Roxanne.   I do that from time to time, just to keep in touch.   Poor girl has no communication or conversation skills.  She just likes staying in touch.   I accommodate, but I keep it short and sweet.   

Was surprised to see missed calls and texts from Restaurant Girl.   Im reasonably certain that her reaching out to me was just bait.   Like a vampire, her just wanting to taste some simp blood.    What did she want?   She supposedly wanted my opinion.   "For a person in the hospitality industry, is it better to find work in the US or the UK?" 

She also asked was I in the DR.  Said she hopes I am well.    I gave her my opinion on what she asked.  And that is as far as it went.   She replied.   "Noted, thanks."    She's not going to initiate being personable.  As an ego driven woman, she is supposed to be chased.  And the man is supposed to act like Charlie Brown. 

This is one of the things that I dont like about this chick.  And it kinda reminds me of how it is dating/mating some women in the states.    Chicks like this, have major ego issues when it comes to dealing with men.   Women like this are so afraid of a man to seeing them in a submissive or vulnerable position.   They always have to do things in a sneaky fashion.

One common habit are women who use mirrors, glass, and give men the "squirrel eye" look, because they want to see if men are checking them out.    "Squirrel Eye" is a term I give to chicks who avoid making eye contact.  But they are damn near looking at you like the way a squirrel would look at something.   Eyes on the side of their head.   But acting like they are looking forward.

Me taking the bait, could result in her hoping to reattach me to her emotionally, and ultimately, financially.    No simping going on here.   She's too far away, and cant do a damn thing for me in exchange for anything. Tangible.   Knowing her, her not getting much attention or input out of me, is making her horny as hell.   Ive seen it with my own eyes.
She gets off on how some men carry themselves when dealing with her.   

murano2010

« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2024, 09:18:46 AM »
My hunch about Restaurant Girl was correct.   Her initial text was just bait.  She texted me this last night.

"Hello Carino.  You are important to me, you are an amazing man.  Now more than ever I know what I want. I want to nurture what we had and I've learned my lesson.  I'm sorry if I failed you.  I'm not asking for more, just want us to take things slowly and be positive that it will work.   My feelings for you are still there."

"Do you feel the same? Or am I asking for something thats impossible. Please be open." 

Translation for me?   Her nympho juice may still be available when I return to Nairobi.   I dont know what the f--k taking it slow means?   I still dont live in Africa.    I just have to manage the cost and consequences, if I do get reacquainted.  Especially before I even get there.    Im not entertaining any requests for financial assistance, nor do I care to listen to hear her whine about any personal or financial problems, if she ever goes there.   

murano2010

« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2024, 07:36:16 AM »
I had told Restaurant Girl that she needs to call and we talk about her concerns, not through texting.  She agreed, and called yesterday.  7am my time, 2pm her time, her day off.

At 1st the conversation was very generic.  We didnt get into the meat and potatoes for over 15 minutes.  At 1st I thought she wasnt going to get to the point of the call.  Finally , she got to the point.

Basically, she was in shock that I had kicked her to the curb so easily.  Me asking her to come get her stuff, but more shocking to her was me bringing her bag of stuff downstairs, and not really trying to let her visit so we can talk.   

She tried to make that an issue, so I had to stop her at some point and breakdown what the real issues are/were.   Everything was all good, as long as she was benefitting.  She kinda understood that I did not like her sending me a text asking me to pay for house help when I was in Nairobi.   But she still defended it, by saying she was just communicating her thoughts.

I told her, that even though it may not be intentional, her texting me, is a way of being sneaky because she did not want to confront me with that request.  She wanted to hide behind a text.  Of course she defended her action.  But I countered by telling her, even if her intent wasnt being sneaky, her delivery was not well received.  And she needs to understand, that it's important to know how a message can be received or interpreted.

Moreover I told her, as I dug in,  she should have never asked me to pay for house help for an expense she was already going to pay even if I didnt come.   I told her, I was paying a lot just to get back there.  Airfare and accommodations.  So I felt, why am I being asked to pay an expense?   

I told her, we both have to make sacrifices.  You pay your house help expense, and I pay the expense of getting back to Nairobi.  Plus, you know that when Im here, Im taking care of you anyway.   Additionally, I told her that her text message did not give specific information on what it entailed or how much.

The bottom line is, her expectation of me paying for house help was a knee jerk reaction because I am a man, a foreigner, she is using a mans interest in her juicebox as leverage to get something out of a man.   These are all things she doesnt see, because she is operating like a typical hypergamous, opportunistic female.   

Then we got into the part about her not cooking for us, when I had bought groceries.  Cooking would have been a nice gesture coming from her.  I tried to get her to understand, that she was offering nothing, but expecting a man to accept that.   I told her, even if she didnt want to cook, she should have compromised and did it anyway. 

I didnt hesitate to give her 20k ksh when I left Nairobi the last time.  I didnt have to do that.  Part of that money was for her to fix her phone.  Again, I didnt have to do that.   I insisted again, that is one reason why her refusing to cook was met with disdain.   She should have done it, even if she didnt want to.   

What I got out of her, was some acknowledgement of the deficiencies I saw in her behavior/character.  But her main focus was how she was dropped like a hot potato, and not given a chance.   She was not expecting me to leave her alone.   

I gather, as a woman, she is used to men chasing her.  Or at least keep trying to stay connected to her.   I think she may be used to some men being that way?    Putting up with all kinds of unappreciative behavior, and disrespect when it comes to time management. 

Im wise enough or experienced enough to know, that she doesnt really think she's done anything wrong.  She just miscalculated how one particular man might react differently to her level of selfishness.   I do accept responsibility for some of it.   It's not all her doing.   I believe I helped facilitate some of her opportunistic behavior, and bringing it out, by being entirely too generous with her.

Which includes the young cleaning ladies and security staff from my previous stay.  RG saw how generous I was with them too.  So essentially, I put a target on my back with the lot.   One could say, that I got to the point where I had to reestablish my self with these people.  And reverse some of the damage I may have caused showing them a weak representation of me being too kind or offering benefits unearned or undeserved.   

It's like I was playing electronic chess all along with these folks.  Whatever moves I made, the game made moves accordingly.    If I would have not given RG 20k ksh last time, or was not concerned about helping her fix her phone from my last visit, she may not have gotten the idea of asking me for house help for the next visit.   

We barely knew each other.  What would make her think she is entitled to someone paying for house help?    If it was a female acquaintance, would she ask her to pay for house help just so they could hang out?  Of course not.   

If some guy asked her to pay for his house help so he could be with her, would she pay it?   Would she even entertain listening to a guy ask for house help from her?   Of course not.   It's mainly because of my financial status compared to hers.  Me being a man ( and her a woman ).  Me being a foreigner.   And me showing vulnerability.  My kindness was taken for weakness.

And drum roll please.......her being a typical woman using her juice box with men as leverage in order to be compensated.   It's still a P4P mentality, it's just manifested under the guise of supposedly working towards a relationship.    On my end, I was paying for the juice in advance, or trying to make an impression with her.    Whatever the reason, it was a fake one sided relationship. 

There is no telling if we will get together when I get back to Nairobi.   Right at this moment were cool, but I dont know what her status will be by the time I come back.   If she is available, we will f--k like rabbits.  But she will be on strict probation. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:23:52 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2024, 05:03:51 PM »
My wingman ( the one that got me coming to Africa - Tanzania and then Kenya ) communicated with me recently.   He's in Mombasa.  He connected with his pretend GF from Mtwapa.   

This time this brother did it right.  Had an airbnb unit right near the beach.  Last year April we both stayed in Mtwapa right in the hood.   It was only for a week, but it was one f--ked up week.   My unit was on the 4th floor.    In a small studio.  Nice place, but not ideal for the level of comfort I was expecting/looking for.   

He stayed a few blocks away in an Airbnb that was no better than mine.  Last year we made the best of it.   But we both swore that if we ever come to Mombasa again, we would be staying in much better accommodations close to or on the beach. 

The irony of that trip, is that his pretend GF lived in the same address of my building, different entrance .   When he visited her, she always accommodated him.  Food, drink, place to sit.   She had a daughter, and he got along with her nicely.   This chick was very sweet.   One evening she cooked dinner at her place, and brought it over to my place for me and him.   

This happened way before I even met Restaurant Girl in Nairobi.   But that nice gesture from my wingmans girl made an impression on me.    Fast forward to me dealing with RG in Nairobi in Nov/Dec of 2023 and then again in March of 2024.  Her never offering to cook me or us a meal.   It was almost like a slap in the face in comparison to my wingman's pretend GF.

As for his time in Mombasa.  He showed me the layout of his Airbnb.  It had a big wrap around pool like as if he was at a resort.  Plenty of room in the unit itself.   Beautiful view of the beach from his balcony which had hammocks to lounge in.

For all of that, he said he paid 45 dollars a night.  I asked him what did he eat while staying there.   He said he ate whatever she cooked.  He/they never ate out, because she cooked all of their meals.   Her daughter stayed with them the entire time.   So they were a happy family unit.   In the day time they swam in the pool.     

Like I said, next visit to Mombasa, Im getting an ocean view.   Also he said his Airbnb host was super fine according to him.   She supposedly has a 2 BR unit to rent.   So maybe she will be who I book with down the road.   I know Roxanne has expressed visiting Mombasa.   If anybody deserves a trip it would be her.

There's just one major problem.   I cant stand being on lock down with a chick for more than 2 nights.  And I wouldnt want to come all the way to Mombasa and not stay at least a week to ten days.   If I manage to get to Mombasa, why would I even want to bring sand to the beach?   

There are so many women in that area that it's ridiculous.  I might find myself igniting a definite love and appreciation for Kenya by being in Mombasa.  Moreso than in Nairobi.   Why so?   Because coming from a beach front tourist environment ( Sosua/North coast ), maybe that is where I need to be.   Maybe that will make me feel more at home than in Nairobi, a hustle and bustle city with no beach nearby to go to.     

Mombasa has night life just like Nairobi.  It has the warm temperatures that Im accustomed to.   I dont really like the cloudy cool climate in Nairobi.   And when it rains, it feels worse.   Seeing my mans Airbnb convinced me,  that it's probably Mombasa where I need to be, not Nairobi.    I didnt get a chance to enjoy Mombasa the 1st time, because it was rainy season, and we stayed in the wrong area.  Mtwapa

If I do consider blessing Roxanne with a vacation one day, I may consider doing that after I check out the Mombasa scene for myself solo.   If it's too good, I will never bring my own sand there.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 05:12:42 PM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal