global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Raise your hand if you have been tricked into buying pussy.  (Read 2812 times)

Silkyslim75

Raise your hand if you have been tricked into buying pussy.
« on: December 08, 2022, 07:33:06 PM »
Why do we as mongers accept the term Trickin or being referred to as tricks. We go to Sosua well aware
of what is being sold there and we are willing to buy for a fair price. You see something you like, you agree on the price and take care of business. At the end of the session, the girl is happy with her money and your happy and sexually fulfilled. Somebody explain where is the trick? 

Stones

Re: Raise your hand if you have been tricked into buying pussy.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 09:29:37 PM »
They call us tricks. We call them hoes.

Seriously, what's the difference?

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 09:55:35 PM »
I don’t think the term trick refers to being tricked. I’ve heard of the phrase “turning tricks”, but that’s different then the thought of deception. I don’t think the term trick is derogatory, as opposed to other things we could be called. Well I’m not insulted at being a trick? I’d consider it just s foreigner who buys pussy there
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Silkyslim75

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 11:12:11 PM »
Just trying to see if it makes any damn sense. I don't think the girls even use it. I think it's a American thing. At least the term John made sense in America. It meant they did not know your name. When the police don't know who you are , you become John Doe. I was just curious about the origin of Trick.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 06:56:01 AM »
I don’t think the term trick refers to being tricked. I’ve heard of the phrase “turning tricks”, but that’s different then the thought of deception. I don’t think the term trick is derogatory, as opposed to other things we could be called. Well I’m not insulted at being a trick? I’d consider it just s foreigner who buys pussy there
Trick or treat haha treat a fine ass chicas that gets the job done  a trick is a rat low level dud star fish session   !no matter how you slice it  its prostitution  the oldest proffession in the world     some times its could be classisfied as dirty jobs  we can have mike Rowe go in as a newbie  be funny as hell !

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 09:40:53 AM »
Just trying to see if it makes any damn sense. I don't think the girls even use it. I think it's a American thing. At least the term John made sense in America. It meant they did not know your name. When the police don't know who you are , you become John Doe. I was just curious about the origin of Trick.
Blame the French,

"avoir la trique" or "triquer" means to have an erection (in French). By extension, "triquer" or "trequer" means, for a man to make love, in a careless or bestial way to his partner.

There is a famous novel "Prostitution" by Pierre Guyotat. The verb "triquer" is used as "to have sex with a prostitute" was particularly common in the world of French prostitution.

TLDR; blame the French or the French language.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Silkyslim75

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 03:41:05 PM »
LOL, OKay interesting.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2022, 07:07:22 AM »
Funny we can Draw and Quarter the word Prostution..Sosua and the DR a whole spectrum of different levels of chicas plying the trade, from a civillian ,hooking up with a gringo on occasion to have fun and make a few pesos right down to a low level bottom of the barrel Pedro Cilante rat chica..!

Wade

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2022, 01:41:47 AM »
There's no secrets, you press send on whatsapp and they all know you. They look after each other.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2022, 06:54:40 AM »
There's no secrets, you press send on whatsapp and they all know you. They look after each other.

Please elaborate on this

Aintnew2this

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 08:15:17 PM »

Please elaborate on this

chicas speak one another and will a "gringo's" picture and description to alert one another to what to expect. generally, they do this for "whales".   which are generally fat men with deep pockets. social media grouping has made this a great deal easier.

Bat Man

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 03:30:13 PM »
I think that people don't know theres tons of What's app  groups for chicas they explain in great detail about each individual monger, assume every chica you deal with imediately reports it on the tellachica what'sapp groups.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 06:26:37 PM »
A new tool in there bag of tricks !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2023, 02:45:01 PM »
I think that people don't know theres tons of What's app  groups for chicas they explain in great detail about each individual monger, assume every chica you deal with imediately reports it on the tellachica what'sapp groups.
well  hopefully guys would report rat thieving chicas. As a  help to other mongers seeking said services!

drfan2222

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 02:03:45 AM »
If you go there to pay for it, you aren't getting tricked into sex, but if you're not there for that reason (believe it or not there are a ton of people that go to Sosua for other reasons) and you go there enough times you most likely will get tricked into paying for it.  Eventually, no matter how much you insist to the girls that you aren't interested and don't pay for sex and no matter how much she agrees and swears she isn't working, if you hook up with a local it'll most likely come down to you paying or her threatening to get the police involved.

You can go to Vegas or most anywhere and just hook up with someone if you have game.  It's difficult to do that in Sosua, without paying.

You can make it as clear as humanly possible to the girl that you aren't paying for it, but if you even just talk to her, or just buy her a couple drinks, you just never know what crazy situation you might end up in.  Not everybody knows how to handle those situations and feel they have no other choice. Others just can't be bothered, why risk ruining a vacation when you can just make the problem go away for 1000 pesos.

Sosua is great for those that want to pay to play.
Sosua is great for those that aren't there for the girls.
Sosua isn't so great for those that aren't there for p2p but want to hook up while on vacation. Most of those people never come back.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal