global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: To old.  (Read 11389 times)

Tokyo1922

To old.
« on: June 23, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »
Good Evening Gentlemen.    I want to ask it 65 A little old for sosua Colombia  Rio? Even Thailand,  its .last years  of life want to enjoy.I done  28 years in bop. Have a great nest egg. Thank you for your time.

Bird_Doggin

Re: To old.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 05:57:08 PM »
We brought a 75yr old this Jan...ended up with a deaf chick 1 night and still makes for a great story! lmao

FuenteFuente

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 06:08:16 PM »
Sixty-five? I am only a few years behind you and when I go to Blackbeards/Sosua for two weeks I generally knock down around 20 chicas over the two weeks, some more than once.

If you want to stay in the game at 65 and older, here are the keys:

-- Exercise regularly. Strive to get into the best shape possible for your age. I'm in the gym five days a week.
-- Partner with your urologist. No amount of physical fitness can overcome erectile dysfunction. There are ways to stay in the game indefinitely, including pills, injections directly into the penis, and penile implants. Your urologist can recommend what's best for you. I've done pills and injections and am planning for the implant once I am eligible for Medicare and Uncle Sam will pay for it. You're eligible for the implant now. With the implant and good physical fitness you'll be able to out f--k any 21-year-old guy in Sosua.  Three, four, five chicas a day? Easy.
-- Boost your confidence. Trust me, the chicas don't care how old you are. All they want is your pesos. Don't be shy about who to approach. Any chica above the age of 18 is fair game.
-- Get a vasectomy if you decide to move to the DR. Don't be one of those old dudes with toddlers running around in Puerta Plata.

Have fun!

Also, visit this thread:

http://takemebacktososua.com/first-visit-to-sosua-stories/so-you're-an-older-guy-and-headed-to-sosua-this-is-the-thread-for-you!/30/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:31:42 PM by FuenteFuente »
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

bickles

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 06:48:08 PM »
Age shouldn't be a worry in DR. As the saying goes "you are only as old as the women you feel."

TioEscobar

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 07:49:06 PM »
Yeah that’s too old Bruh .. stay home, save your money and jack off!! ????????‍♂️

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 08:45:53 PM »
...if you can still jack off, go to Sosua and have a 20 year old jack you off!! She'll be happy to do it, plus she'll hound you everyday to let her do it again!!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 08:48:00 PM »
...if you can still jack off, go to Sosua and have a 20 year old jack you off!! She'll be happy to do it, plus she'll hound you everyday to let her do it again!!!

Truer words have never been spoken.

booger

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 05:05:07 AM »
dont sweat the age thing. as long as you get horny watching a big booty girl come your way.

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 02:09:33 PM »
Never too old.  What is age anyway but a number.  Take care of yourself and go can go on forever.

I have seen dudes that are 65 and look 45 and i have also seen dudes that are 45 but look like they are 65.

TioEscobar

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 08:34:23 PM »
No shit Lurk .. and actually it should be TOO OLD .. 2 O’s ????????‍♂️????????????

TioEscobar

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 09:12:40 PM »
With 28 years in the game, he's earned the right to misspell words.  He probably can teach you a thing or too.  But you've f--ked up that chance to soak up some game.  He probably could have given you some "maths" to some dimes beyond Sosua.  Let me give some of this decorum game...lol.

LMAO!! You mean thing or “two” Lurk? LMFAO!! I thought you said you went to UH? ????

... and Tu Tio is good!! Although I have lost a step or two, I’m pretty ruff in the sack and beat bitchez down for the full hour when I do hourly sessions .. LMAO!!  which was in PTY, MDE, BKK, Rio and SJO, not the Su .. I doubt my dad’a age equivalent can teach me anything Youngin ????????‍♂️???????????? 

I have to show them hoes I’m keeping the time with the stop clock on my phone so they don’t try to tap out before its time Lurk!! ????????????????????????????????????????????????????  #Watch&Learn ... watch and learn!!

TioEscobar

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 09:27:47 PM »
????????????????????????

FTSosua

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 04:24:51 AM »
I'm in my mid 50's. First time in Sosua was in June. Hooked up with a 20 y/o petite, sweet girl. Went back in July, and going back in August. Of course now she loves me. Not to old to have have fun, but messing with my head a little about being 36 years older than the chica.

TioEscobar

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 02:51:56 PM »
I'm in my mid 50's. First time in Sosua was in June. Hooked up with a 20 y/o petite, sweet girl. Went back in July, and going back in August. Of course now she loves me. Not to old to have have fun, but messing with my head a little about being 36 years older than the chica.

LMFAO!  Yeah .. that's pretty bad FT!  LMAO! 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 12:29:50 PM »
They are, just for fun. Because they lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, cajole, and threaten you for more money, if and anyway, they can do it. So my friend, drink, bargain, get yo nutt and go! There's more of them to enjoy, so don't let her slow your roll!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal