global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 193065 times)

mp3

• take this money!!!
Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 02:34:56 AM »
Ohh yea... off and on...day and night...the last few days and nights i was dodging the rain, i didnt even go out Saturday night cause i didint even want to deal with it...

murano2010

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 07:30:01 AM »
Thanks for the intel bozz, but you said "usually" about the new chicas being schooled for $100 or 5k st, it sounds like you're assuming. Did you ask them? No biggie for me but even for rookies I couldnt imagine any chump paying that for st in Sosua.
The only context you were supposed to assimilate from what I said, is to be prepared for high expectations.    Which chicas or the amount of new chicas who are going to ask for ridiculous amounts is not my emphasis.    Some, many , enough chicas ( old or new it doesnt matter ) have been schooled to aim high, even if they end up accepting less.   No interviews were or are needed to know that.  Forums like this with reports from it's members tells us that.  Years dealing with these muggs tells you they've been schooled by any and everyone in the game.   That includes other chicas, vet chicas, male hustlers, kids out in the street, and us mongers in how we operate around them.   

In fact what Im saying is embedded in their culture.  It doesnt have to be about pussy.   You try to buy something from a vendor.  There is no price tag on the item.  The price paid is whatever you both agree on.  Whats common though, is that the vendor will size you up and quote a high price, even though they will accept less.   It's up to the buyer to know they can negotiate down.   

Do we need to conduct interviews to know what usually or is likely to happen in dealing with other locals selling goods or services?   Of course not.  Your own experience in the game is your teacher.   Especially if the wisdom and experience from others is not enough to convince you.     If one happens to experience an outcome that is more favorable, then just enjoy it.    It's not like the person is going to conduct an interview to know why they got a good price.   Right? 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:57:23 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 10:50:48 AM »
Thanks for the intel bozz, but you said "usually" about the new chicas being schooled for $100 or 5k st, it sounds like you're assuming. Did you ask them? No biggie for me but even for rookies I couldnt imagine any chump paying that for st in Sosua.
The only context you were supposed to assimilate from what I said, is to be prepared for high expectations.    Which chicas or the amount of new chicas who are going to ask for ridiculous amounts is not my emphasis.    Some, many , enough chicas ( old or new it doesnt matter ) have been schooled to aim high, even if they end up accepting less.   No interviews were or are needed to know that.  Forums like this with reports from it's members tells us that.  Years dealing with these muggs tells you they've been schooled by any and everyone in the game.   That includes other chicas, vet chicas, male hustlers, kids out in the street, and us mongers in how we operate around them.   

In fact what Im saying is embedded in their culture.  It doesnt have to be about pussy.   You try to buy something from a vendor.  There is no price tag on the item.  The price paid is whatever you both agree on.  Whats common though, is that the vendor will size you up and quote a high price, even though they will accept less.   It's up to the buyer to know they can negotiate down.   

Do we need to conduct interviews to know what usually or is likely to happen in dealing with other locals selling goods or services?   Of course not.  Your own experience in the game is your teacher.   Especially if the wisdom and experience from others is not enough to convince you.     If one happens to experience an outcome that is more favorable, then just enjoy it.    It's not like the person is going to conduct an interview to know why they got a good price.   Right?

You sound new to this. Joking.....

To anyone interested:

Many factors come in to play with price, as stated on the board in many places. Even the term, "what are the chicas quoting?" is all case by case.

Some dudes might float the question.  "I heard it should only cost this", when talking to the chicas. She is not going to say, "yep... you caught me trying to hustle you....you can have the rate that you heard about".

You are going to have a learning curb dealing with the chicas to find the best situation for you to get the results you want. Or learn from someone that you can emulate.

murano2010

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »
Kings is open. 

Merengue, Clasico, Pranitium, Bourbon Street, and Blue Ice still closed.  Nothing going on.   As of 1555 hrs Thursday Jan 23, 2020
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2020, 07:59:07 PM »
Quite a few chicas walking about on Dr. Rosen this early evening.   As soon as you turn the corner from PC chicas are on both sides of the street.   Strategically hanging near places they can duck for cover.   You see them from the time you turn the corner all the way up to New Garden.  Kinda spread out. 

Hanging by the small liquor store is another post up area.   Chicas know potential clients are staying in the hotels nearby.   So it makes sense that they are in the area looking for work.   There are other areas chicas are posting up.  Like near Banco Progresso and towards Europa.     

Borrachososua

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2020, 08:18:25 PM »
Good intel my man, keep them coming

murano2010

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 06:37:48 PM »
As many of you may know,  a curfew has been in place country wide in the DR.   It started off during the hours of 8PM until 6AM.   As of Friday March 27, the curfew hours have been changed to 5PM until 6AM.   So thats less time now to do whatever you need to do during the day.   

As of now, it's almost easy to report whats open in Sosua than whats closed.  Even though a restaurant can offer take out or delivery only, many restaurants are completely closed.   Most hotels either have 1 to 5 guests, or they are empty.  Some tourists have elected to ride this crisis out completely,  while others left the moment opportunities for flights leaving the DR were available. 

The supermarkets have been great at being open, but even now they have reduced their hours of operation.   Have to wear masks or you cant get in.   The big Playero has been great in terms of restocking their shelves and pure luck of being able to get in and get out without long lines.   Supa Pola on the other hand is a major disappointment in terms of restocking their shelves and keeping up with the demand for food and household items.

The car repair/tire shop on the main road near the Metro bus, has been allowed to be open, thank goodness in case anyone needs repairs or tire service.   No or minimal publico taxis are running.   Sosua has been swarmed with motos coming from everywhere to try to hustle.   They arent the usual motos we see in town.   There is no Metro or Caribe Tours,  any bus service running, nor is the Metro subway in SD running.

The beach is dead, except for folks walking for exercise,  driving their cars, golf carts or motos early morning.   In essence, there is almost no place to go to congregate or to socialize.  Right now, it's about using your time to concentrate on survival until authorities feel it's safe to make moves.

As it stands now,  I do not see any major restrictions being lifted anytime soon.  Maybe the curfew hours may be reduced, or rescinded?    But that depends on how the locals behave.   Aside from the curfew, I see the DR is sort of following whatever protocols is going on in the rest of the world.  That means,  no flight bans lifted here unless bans are lifted elsewhere.    No businesses resuming unless businesses around the world initiate it 1st.  No allowing foreigners entry, unless other countries initiate it 1st. 

The banks have limited hours of operation.  The ATM machines have been available, and not restricting withdrawal amounts, YET.   I read that efforts will be made to get food to the needy throughout the country.   For the time being people will not need to worry about paying for utilities or rent.   They can just concentrate on eating every day.   

Although these are unusual times, with the right attitude many people should be able to get through this.   This will definitely be a challenge for those who are very unfortunate to not be able to secure enough food.   I will say this,  WU offices around the DR are full of people in there to receive more than they are sending.   Thats a good sign.  Or bad, depending on how you look at it.   For me, Im taking my time to keep myself busy getting small projects done.    Streaming movies, safely socializing with friends here, and contacting friends and family back in the states. 

If anyone has any idea of coming to the DR to have a good time anytime soon,  make sure the DR is back to some sort of normalcy or you have some type of plan in place.    Otherwise you will be wasting your time and money.     
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:01:46 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 06:52:33 PM »
Chicas are scarce in Sosua.  Most you see walking around, or maybe on a moto look like trouble.   Some look down right nasty.  Social media is likely dead to a certain degree.  Many chicas are scared.  Dont want to be away from their families.  If they can secure WU, then that will have to do for now.   

So dont think for a minute that there are all of these sexy chicas in Sosua offering discounts.  There are hardly any decent chicas around to hire.   My regulars dont even keep in touch.  As far as they are concerned,  traveling business is closed.  Maybe they are servicing local men right where they live.   But they arent coming into Sosua.    The raggedy chicks are here though.    Got one chick walking around with a filthy mask and nasty ass gloves on, trying to look like she's ready for work?  GTFOOH.   

Dont bank on chicks using social media to come to Sosua unless there is some sort of normalcy and everything has resumed like it was.   Your regulars if you have any,  may come see you,  but chicks that never been with you, that might be a stretch for a good while.   Of course desperate times calls for desperate measures. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:09:54 PM by murano2010 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 07:11:19 PM »
As many of you may know,  a curfew has been in place country wide in the DR.   It started off during the hours of 8PM until 6AM.   As of Friday March 27, the curfew hours have been changed to 5PM until 6AM.   So thats less time now to do whatever you need to do during the day.   

As of now, it's almost easy to report whats open in Sosua than whats closed.  Even though a restaurant can offer take out or delivery only, many restaurants are completely closed.   Most hotels either have 1 to 5 guests, or they are empty.  Some tourists have elected to ride this crisis out completely,  while others left the moment opportunities for flights leaving the DR were available. 

The surpermarkets have been great at being open, but even now they have reduced their hours of operation.   Have to wear masks or you cant get in.   The big Playero has been great in terms of restocking their shelves and pure luck of being able to get in and get out without long lines.   Supa Pola on the other hand is a major disappointment in terms of restocking their shelves and keeping up with the demand for food and household items.

The car repair/tire shop on the main road near the Metro bus, has been allowed to be open, thank goodness in case anyone needs repairs or tire service.   No or minimal publico taxis are running.   Sosua has been swarmed with motos coming from everywhere to try to hustle.   They arent the usual motos we see in town.   There is no Metro or Caribe Tours,  any bus service running, nor is the Metro subway in SD running.

The beach is dead, except for folks walking for exercise,  driving their cars, golf carts or motos early morning.   In essence, there is almost no place to go to congregate or to socialize.  Right now, it's about using your time to concentrate on survival until authorities feel it's safe to make moves.

As it stands now,  I do not see any major restrictions being lifted anytime soon.  Maybe the curfew hours may be reduced, or rescinded?    But that depends on how the locals behave.   Aside from the curfew, I see the DR is sort of following whatever protocols is going on in the rest of the world.  That means,  no flight bans lifted here unless bans are lifted elsewhere.    No businesses resuming unless businesses around the world initiate it 1st.  No allowing foreigners entry, unless other countries initiate it 1st. 

The banks have limited hours of operation.  The ATM machines have been available, and not restricting withdrawal amounts, YET.   I read that efforts will be made to get food to the needy throughout the country.   For the time being people will not need to worry about paying for utilities or rent.   They can just concentrate on eating every day.   

Although these are unusual times, with the right attitude many people should be able to get through this.   This will definitely be a challenge for those who are very unfortunate to not be able to secure enough food.   I will say this,  WU offices around the DR are full of people in there to receive more than they are sending.   Thats a good sign.  Or bad, depending on how you look at it.   For me, Im taking my time to keep myself busy getting small projects done.    Streaming movies, safely socializing with friends here, and contacting friends and family back in the states. 

If anyone has any idea of coming to the DR to have a good time anytime soon,  make sure the DR is back to some sort of normalcy or you have some type of plan in place.    Otherwise you will be wasting your time and money.     
My repeat chicas says some places closeing at 3 pm,,  take that with a grain of salt

murano2010

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 07:26:50 PM »
Here in Sosua it's whatever they choose.   Banks I think close at 12:30PM.   Flip Flop closes at 4 to allow time for his employees to get home.   He may decide it isnt worth staying open?   The super markets and farmacias may close at 3PM now.  Maybe WU office is closed at 3?   Not much else is open or would be open.   With a 5pm deadline, people need time to get off the street.   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:35:26 PM by murano2010 »

streeteasy

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 08:00:22 PM »
Good info Murano????????

Borrachososua

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »
Igual, bueno informacion amigo

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 10:08:04 PM »

DR is approaching 600 cases so I wouldn't be surprised if they go to a full quarantine if the numbers continue to rise.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

j.smooth9

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 10:11:03 PM »
Do they have enough ventilators?

I was praying it wasnt going to spread through a country with hotter climate like DR. 

You'll find me on pedro cilasante

myjohnson69

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 10:16:06 PM »
Well that satisfied my curiosity.  I do not have any plans to travel, but I wanted to know.  I am finishing my third week with the full family.  We went on vacation together,  and came home straight to lock down.  I keep looking at flight prices for mid May.   I may be on the first normal flight down if shit clears by the middle of May.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal