Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > No She Didn't

Chicas bagging a gringo for marrige !

(1/6) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
we all seen the a few you tube videos of captain save a hoes getting married to hoes or semi pros,,have you wittnesed or discouraged any one not to do it or have seeen a good out come,,, or expats having kids with donimican or hatian chicas  Tell us your stories !

Silkyslim75:
Yes, I know of a case. It appears to be working. They are 4 yrs into it but in this case, it looks like he will
be the one to f--k it up.

HitandRun:
of course I know a few couples.
but the women were not a ho's or semi pro's.
most times there are johns saving a ho's.
once they get them in the states.
the johns keeps their john mentality and abuse.
thinking he can f--k her 3 or 4 times a day and every day.
it is time to reverse that idiom save a ho.
the ho's are saving the johns.
providing the john for what he needs in the states that is lacking.

murano2010:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on September 14, 2023, 06:35:25 AM ---we all seen the a few you tube videos of captain save a hoes getting married to hoes or semi pros,,have you wittnesed or discouraged any one not to do it or have seeen a good out come,,, or expats having kids with donimican or hatian chicas  Tell us your stories !

--- End quote ---
This one expat dude I know, he didnt marry his Haitian chica, but she intentionally got pregnant and had a baby ( by him ) a few years ago, so she could always be tethered to his wallet.   I have no interest in having a ball and chain relationship at this stage of my life.   

HitandRun:

--- Quote from: murano2010 on September 14, 2023, 09:52:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on September 14, 2023, 06:35:25 AM ---we all seen the a few you tube videos of captain save a hoes getting married to hoes or semi pros,,have you wittnesed or discouraged any one not to do it or have seeen a good out come,,, or expats having kids with donimican or hatian chicas  Tell us your stories !

--- End quote ---
This one expat dude I know, he didnt marry his Haitian chica, but she intentionally got pregnant and had a baby ( by him ) a few years ago, so she could always be tethered to his wallet.   I have no interest in having a ball and chain relationship at this stage of my life.

--- End quote ---
how did his woman get intentionally pregnant?
did she lie about birth control pills?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version