global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 192383 times)

bionicsound

• All Access
Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #2070 on: May 09, 2024, 08:40:35 PM »
Wow. "No es mi culpa" huh? Thanks Murano. I planned on trying to explain simple business ethics and how fleecing the gringo is monumentally stupid  as opposed to generating repeat business. Gotta remind myself that it ain't Murica. I take your word for it since that will clearly fall on deaf ears.

murano2010

« Reply #2071 on: May 13, 2024, 03:54:01 PM »
Who flipped the muthablubbing switch to ON?

IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER NOW.   4 DAYS STRAIGHT AND COUNTING!   1st time me using AC two days straight.   Time to start making it to the beach. 
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #2072 on: May 14, 2024, 09:00:33 PM »
If he can deal with it why can't you? Some of these DR. dudes are straight up pimps, tell these young chicas "I love you, we will get married" and take all their money and leave them prego. No wonder some of them are bitches!!!

It’s a bit of a security issue. You just never know when and if a boyfriend might catch feelings over you banging out his girl, and the last thing you want is to get caught out there unawares.

Think about it. You’re in his country on his turf, where he has resources and home court advantage to potentially plot and get at you. He also knows what you look like, and where you’re staying.

I grew up in the mix of the street life, so my level of situational awareness might be a little more keen than others. I can always recognize potential hazards at play, and this is generally not what I feel like dealing with while I’m on vacation. Definitely not over a chick.
Any normal thinking dude should consider his safety when it comes to dealing with locals.  A chick could say something foul about her client, just to get the boyfriend upset.  And now you got this dude wanting to get at you for something some chick said.   

And besides, how are we supposed to know for sure, that the BF is really dealing with it?   That dude could easily be tolerating the whole situation.   And if he wanted to, he could do something against you, without her knowledge.

I've heard that those dudes are straight cowards and if their manhood is threatened, will literally shoot/stab you in the back when you're not looking. Any credence to this?
For the most part, local men seem to be more interested with playing like they arent connected to the girl they dropped off to a client.   Which makes bad incidents with local men and foreigners rare.   

The incidents where the chick is sneaking behind her BF or husbands back, those are the situations where any guy should be concerned about his safety.   Generally speaking, I believe local men if they feel a need to fight somebody, they may be inclined to use a weapon, rather than a one on one fist fight.   

A weapon could be a knife, a bottle, a machete, anything they may get their hands on.   The worse case scenario, is a foreigner finding himself being attacked by multiple local men all at the same time.   And that threat could be for just about anything.   Being involved in a car accident involving something stupid done by a local.   

Locals generally dont take responsibility for their mistakes or errors in judgement.   Avoid unnecessary arguments with locals.  Because you are not going to make them accept responsibility or see the light.
From what I have learned of Dominicans ,if they have a beef with a Gringo (for the most part) will play the long game so they have some cover For the men is saving face, for the chicas it's getting even I don't know how you feel, but I think Karma is real.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2073 on: May 16, 2024, 03:39:39 AM »
Who flipped the muthablubbing switch to ON?

IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER NOW.   4 DAYS STRAIGHT AND COUNTING!   1st time me using AC two days straight.   Time to start making it to the beach.
Guess it is hot,,,,,,Chica bitched to me about the heat i thought she was bullshitting  hehe !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal