global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Don't be shy !  (Read 686 times)

tugboaboat5393

Don't be shy !
« on: February 24, 2024, 08:13:22 AM »
 Well always keep your eye open for civilians or other women tourist don't cross them of your list ,Any Who I'm walking past the volemar  I see this older donimican women walking. She was asking me about a local moto  I'm think thats strange,she's speaking English  but with a donimican accent turns out she was from Miami a retired  teacher.  She wanted to use an atm I said I'm walking into town and can show  bank popular,  Any who She was born in the DR but was in the states since being a teenager Any ways she gave me here fone number, nice fine milf that would be DTF  so keep your eyes peeled !

stinqu

Re: Don't be shy !
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 06:31:09 PM »
Funny you say that, my last trip I was in Smiley's and there was a Norwegian milf (former gymnast) giving me signals, I never moved on her because I had other business.Maybe next trip, lolol

BigDicDirks

• All Access
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 02:52:11 PM »
Well always keep your eye open for civilians or other women tourist don't cross them of your list ,Any Who I'm walking past the volemar  I see this older donimican women walking. She was asking me about a local moto  I'm think thats strange,she's speaking English  but with a donimican accent turns out she was from Miami a retired  teacher.  She wanted to use an atm I said I'm walking into town and can show  bank popular,  Any who She was born in the DR but was in the states since being a teenager Any ways she gave me here fone number, nice fine milf that would be DTF  so keep your eyes peeled !

Curious question, when you hook up with "civilian" girls like the one you mentioned, do you give them money or is it implied as a hookup?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 06:51:34 PM »
No not tight off the bat some will have there own money ,offer to pay for drinks and dinner , or after overnight offer ßome pesos say this  is for your family , Then again she may not take it,  or she may have an other sponsor in addition  to having a job casa and a small business  ýou can have fun on the other guys dime !

kingotto1

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 10:06:33 PM »
I'm hella jealous. Over multiple years of visiting, it's been my dream to hook up with a tourist but never had the opportunity. I know it sounds weird but I guess it's a a fetish that I have. My trips are usually Thursday- Sunday so the time is also of the essence.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 07:07:59 AM »
Yes if your on the ground for some time, Opertunitys present themselves. could be a women tourist a middel age snow bird, that is divorced or widowed, or an older donimican civilian, Such in this encounter, this women just retiered and was moving back to the Dr,,,,Im sure she would have let me come back to her apartment !

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 03:21:19 PM »
I'm hella jealous. Over multiple years of visiting, it's been my dream to hook up with a tourist but never had the opportunity. I know it sounds weird but I guess it's a a fetish that I have. My trips are usually Thursday- Sunday so the time is also of the essence.
First off I must say I have never hit a tourist MILF, but I have had the chance (if I wanted) a few times over 12 or so years in SU. They fall into 3 main types, #1, vacation milf(1-2wks.), #2, Snowbird, 3-6 months (got the condo in the divorce), #3, went totally native. The last is the most dangerous, they are in survival mode!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal