global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: First time to Colombia  (Read 1477 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: First time to Colombia
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2024, 03:59:45 PM »
@PoonTang
you do anything other than critique what other ppl say? Ignoring you from now on. He said chicas and good food and clubs.

1st off Bogota has world class restaurants. 2nd I said don't go to Bogota if you're not adventurous. You can literally uber to the SantaFe neighborhood from the hotel I mentioned for $7 and point and click at chicas outside at 11am or do it online from your hotel suite. Yes SantaFe is not safe if you go walking around like Gilligans island at night but it's fine if you stay on the streets where you are supposed to be. The streets with the 50-60 half naked chicas standing outside.

3. SantaFe has a whole block of 5-6 clubs at night that you can uber directly to the front door and back.
One block has all the clubs right across the street from each other. You can go back and forth, get dances, take girls to a room, or get whatsapps. Thurs-Sat police even post up at both ends of the street.
Op said he's not trying to sight see so the 2-3 safe streets in Santa Fe + casas in Usaquen or Chapinero are all they need.

Online game with mileroticos you can also post up in a suite and uber all types of chicas directly to you. Agency Chicas who are happy to spend a day or short time and won't pull any pricing bs.
Bogota is big as hell but many mongering spots are in 3 neighborhoods easy access neighborhoods.

Cartagena is perfectly fine for Tinder especially if you start in Advance and are in a group. And since he's traveling in a group they can watch each others back when it comes to druggings.
Going to the club early does not mean daylight. It means close to when it opens instead of 1-2 hours after it's crowded.
In the states when ppl go out they don't like to be the first ones there but it is better to be the first one there in Cartagena IF your goal is 100% to pull chicas.
Daytime game in CTG with Tinder or FB chicas. Just require them to come kick it with you on the beach before you smash. That way you can further vet them in an environment you control.

Yes, I absolutely do critique what others say, as they do me. No one is above veteran peer review on this forum. If I was frequently trolling or posting bullshit, I would definitely support you ignoring me, but since that’s not the case, you’re just being emotional and sensitive, lol; and that’s also a red flag for simp behavior as well, so I’ll be watching you, lol. Ignore me at your own risk.

Bogota sounds interesting, but it’s not the place for the inexperienced. To even tempt people with “adventure” is irresponsible. If you have to immediately jump in and out of an Uber to safely get into a spot, that tells you everything you need to know about the place. It ain’t safe. Smh.

Again, Cartagena is NOT totally fine for online hook-ups. You’re gonna get dudes jammed up with this romanticized view of the place. Colombia is not DR. It’s not that safe. I can’t allow you to put mongers in danger with bad advice.

It doesn’t matter if you’re traveling in a group. Unless you plan on smashing with your friends in your apartment with you. 🥴😂

Once that chica gets upstairs, anything can go left, and that’s when dudes are frequently drugged, robbed, etc. People aren’t getting drugged at the bar like that. It’s happening back at the room.

Getting to a Cartagena club “close to when it opens” is not gonna give you the best talent offering. That’s a fact. Don’t make me post my own videos to prove my point, I know exactly what I’m talking about, and you’re wrong.

Daytime game in Cartagena is limited and slow. Anyone going is advised to connect with potential chicas in person after the first night or two out, and they can build from there.

Cartagena is kinda in shambles right now with the club closures anyway. That’s where the prime game was, and the P4P map hasn’t re-routed itself yet to reliably new spots.

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2024, 04:36:53 PM »
Hit up New Life in Medellin $17 dollars for like 15 minutes

Travelguy90

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2024, 06:27:47 PM »
You giving out false information. New life has a whole price listing. No establishment like that has 15 minute sessions. They all start at 30 minutes and increase in 15 minute increments. No wonder the price recently increased, guys are paying more money for less time. I literally was in new life/Medellin last week. The only time I went to a place offering 15 minute sessions and up, was Brazil off Copacabana sala 206 in a edificio not too far from Zona Sul near Copacabana.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2024, 07:33:21 PM »
You giving out false information. New life has a whole price listing. No establishment like that has 15 minute sessions. They all start at 30 minutes and increase in 15 minute increments. No wonder the price recently increased, guys are paying more money for less time. I literally was in new life/Medellin last week. The only time I went to a place offering 15 minute sessions and up, was Brazil off Copacabana sala 206 in a edificio not too far from Zona Sul near Copacabana.

Sorry for being 15 minutes off bud

Travelguy90

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2024, 09:34:37 PM »

posting the menu is best, but $17 for 15minutes would be +1$ per minute which is a bad deal, because you’d be spending $34/30mins $68/per hour when according to you list it’s 90k for an hour which is under $30 so paying $68 would be foolish but an ill informed person might not know better. It’s folks who overspend in establishments that have set prices for different reasons. Ignorance shouldn’t be the reason why. Not saying that you did it intentionally, just that deal sounded bad

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2024, 09:35:32 PM »

posting the menu is best, but $17 for 15minutes would be +1$ per minute which is a bad deal, because you’d be spending $34/30mins $68/per hour when according to you list it’s 90k for an hour which is under $30 so paying $68 would be foolish but an ill informed person might not know better. It’s folks who overspend in establishments that have set prices for different reasons. Ignorance shouldn’t be the reason why. Not saying that you did it intentionally, just that deal sounded bad

Okay captain literal !

Travelguy90

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2024, 04:50:03 AM »

Okay captain literal !
I mean this is a thread about a guy who’s never been out to Colombia looking for advice. Some say it’s not worth it, some pick certain venues. You recommend a venue to a first timer and gave incorrect information while having the correct information. Some places knock on the door when your time is up. Others don’t, and just bill you at the end of the session because you pay after not before. If buddy went to new life and potentially it was no one there speaking English, he’d be cheating himself out of his own time. It’s not much money but you gave incorrect information. Can’t say if it would have positively or negatively affected his trip, but you gave a solid recommendation as a place worth checking out.

Cartagena used to have women asking for 80-125k cop outside the clock tower and getsemani when the COP was 2900-3200 to USD which was about $28-50 usd, now the women expect $80-200 per smash because Ill informed guys were overspending. I had people trying to tell me about Brazil and what’s the cheapest or quality in Rio near Copacabana without having to go to a Terms, Centro or a club and their numbers were way off from my reality. Had seen a guy downs $250 usd plus to hit a hooker from Mab’s raw when she was charging 250 reis in general $50 usd so he either didn’t understand the currency she was asking for, wrong advise or really thirsty, but afterwards chic was pricing herself out wanting 600 reis minimum for the rest of my trip.

When people give advice to rookies or newbies I kind of do that that advice literally because I see guys taking Ls often. Back in Colombia now, been in South America since February. Seen a variety of guys traveling some rookies, some vets, some in the know, some ignorant and just blowing through cash. Met a guy who pays double the rate upfront to make sure he does not get a bad session but it’s not automatically fool proof. People gonna make their own decisions, just want accuracy in the information provided.

Fuci76

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2024, 11:36:57 AM »
What’s good fellas ??? I’m trying to plan a trip to Colombia for April with some friends. Done Sosua like 15 times so wanna see something and somewhere different. Can I get some advice ? Where to go? Where to stay? What to avoid ? Etc… Any help is greatly appreciated
!!
I also want to go there, but don't because I would have to go on my own, and the country has got more, not less dangerous in the past year. It was why I decided on the DR for my first mongering time. I think I might try Germany or Spain next. Never tried it in the UK because it's illegal

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal