Santiago, Santo Domingo and All Other Areas > Leave or read information

Negril Jamaica

(1/2) > >>

Jerseyplaya81:
I know this for8ia about sosua but in going to Negril in September.  Anybody know any spots to get women? I'm also staying at riu resorts

jd66:
Lots of action in Negril.

Might be a little tough for you since that resort is way on the north end of Negril pretty far from the action

The other issue is that it is an AI and that place  pretty much wont be girl friendly so it's going to cost you to get a girl on the resort with you if they let her stay at all

If I was you I would be emailing the resort and finding out what the policy is with bringing a guest to your room.

Most of the bars are located farther down along beach road.   Each night a different bar is featured as the place to go. 

The Jungle on Thursday and Saturday will be the busy nights for them and probably your best option.   But there are other bars to.

Understand that going in September is still slow season so there will be less girls around than in high season.

There is a decent online game there as well.

Negril is no Sosua but the girls can be amazing and lots of fun but you better have your act together cause the hardcores will be much more of a challenge than anything you have ever encountered in Sosua. 

However, if you can tame them you will be one happy person.

michealclark490@yahoo.com:
Went there 2 years ago didnt see no hookers stayed at sandals with wife and the beach was public just saw n----s selling weed and other shit. It was a nude resort rite next door but like i said only women i saw were begging or selling shit suvionirs

jazzieshane:
I know everybody wants that "point and click" action however, you can still use those verbal skills to base every bitch you see.  LOL.  Just create an alternate persona and approach chicks, what do you have to lose?  It's like a campaign, someone you're attracted to will eventually bite.  I'd approach both the natives and chicks on vacation from (US, Canada, Europe, wherever), remember everyone is there to have a good time and most are trying to "get into something," think Vegas on steroids.

jd66:

--- Quote from: michealclark490@yahoo.com on August 02, 2019, 05:58:56 AM ---Went there 2 years ago didnt see no hookers stayed at sandals with wife and the beach was public just saw n----s selling weed and other shit. It was a nude resort rite next door but like i said only women i saw were begging or selling shit suvionirs

--- End quote ---

LOL they were all around you.   You just didn't realize it.   Jamaican girls stay up late and sleep during the day so you won't often see them out and about during the day time.

But come night time they come out and are pretty easy to identify. 

Did you go out to any of the bars at night?  If you did nearly all dem Jamaican gurls were looking to get picked up.

Your other problem was that you had wifey in tow.  Most of these girls will not even approach you if you have another woman with you.  They are respectful like that.
Not to hard to tell which ones are tourists and which are not.   

If a local Jamaican gurl is out and about at night you can pretty much bet they are looking to get layed and paid but they aren't going to be hanging out at Sandals

Oh and that Nude resort next door was probably Hedonism.   You could have taken wifey there and pretty much guaranteed to get layed with someone staying there. 

And Jazzieshane it right there are lot's of tourist girls there looking to get layed as well but you do have to make the move with them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version