Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Places To Eat

Mango Tropical

(1/1)

Hobby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lofzOuzIAs&t=548s

I have heard go things about this place.  I plan on trying it out next time in town August 15th.

Hobby

FloRida_D:
I was down there last month and had dinner there a few weeks back with a regular and it was excellent! My chica got the filet and I got the ribeye, both cooked perfectly with good flavor. Very good service, great atmosphere. Between the dinners and a few drinks for each of us, bill came to 4700 pesos, worth it! Upscale steak house with great service. They also have the giant Tomahawk steaks there too!! I will be back there for sure. Only take your best of the best chica there..lol or can just go solo..   

MrNavigator:

--- Quote from: FloRida_D on August 09, 2022, 02:01:55 PM ---I was down there last month and had dinner there a few weeks back with a regular and it was excellent! My chica got the filet and I got the ribeye, both cooked perfectly with good flavor. Very good service, great atmosphere. Between the dinners and a few drinks for each of us, bill came to 4700 pesos, worth it! Upscale steak house with great service. They also have the giant Tomahawk steaks there too!! I will be back there for sure. Only take your best of the best chica there..lol or can just go solo..   

--- End quote ---

Nice FIRST promotion......I mean POST.

FloRida_D:

--- Quote from: MrNavigator on August 12, 2022, 11:17:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: FloRida_D on August 09, 2022, 02:01:55 PM ---I was down there last month and had dinner there a few weeks back with a regular and it was excellent! My chica got the filet and I got the ribeye, both cooked perfectly with good flavor. Very good service, great atmosphere. Between the dinners and a few drinks for each of us, bill came to 4700 pesos, worth it! Upscale steak house with great service. They also have the giant Tomahawk steaks there too!! I will be back there for sure. Only take your best of the best chica there..lol or can just go solo..   

--- End quote ---

Gracias MrNavigator, I picked a safe topic for my first post  8) been on the outside looking in on the forum for a while. First visit to DR was October, 2021. Been there four times since..lol

--- End quote ---

bangoskank:

--- Quote from: FloRida_D on August 12, 2022, 02:12:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrNavigator on August 12, 2022, 11:17:27 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Gracias MrNavigator, I picked a safe topic for my first post  8) been on the outside looking in on the forum for a while. First visit to DR was October, 2021. Been there four times since..lol

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I’ve been past this place a number of times and I’ve never seen a single person in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version