global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cangrejo bridge  (Read 1833 times)

jd66

Re: Cangrejo bridge
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2023, 12:37:23 PM »
Arriving 30 minutes late is the same as getting there early for them.  But they often have alot things going on in their life that makes it difficult to be anywhere on time.

But they also don't care if they keep you waiting.  Most dudes are thirsty enough that they won't do anything about it anyway

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2023, 03:03:25 PM »
Arriving 30 minutes late is the same as getting there early for them.  But they often have alot things going on in their life that makes it difficult to be anywhere on time.

No they don't.  Lol

In fact, they joke more about "Dominican time" than we do.

But they also don't care if they keep you waiting.  Most dudes are thirsty enough that they won't do anything about it anyway

murano2010

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2023, 01:02:44 AM »
There's been a shift in chica behavior over the years, correct?   Once upon a time a guy could meet a chica while he's out and about.  Tell her he may be available later at a certain time and place.   At that time and place, the chica would come there looking for that guy.  Or she might already be there waiting for him to return.   

I recall one particular chica I messed with that would patrol the strip and the beach all day.  Back then I spent a lot of time at Rockys Bar/Restaurant chilling with friends.  She would pass by and check to see if I wanted to hook up with her later.   If I said yeah, maybe around 9pm.  At 8:55 she came back looking for me.   

Back then a lot of chicks rolled just like that.   Smart phones and social media apps were not in abundance for most chicas, if at all.  So chicks had to make more of an effort when it came to scoring and keeping up with clients. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 01:07:16 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

jd66

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2023, 03:18:58 AM »

No they don't.  Lol

Have you ever been to a chicas casa?
Or you one of those thirsty dudes
For most of them you are not a priority.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 03:22:44 AM by jd66 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2023, 05:15:18 AM »

No they don't.  Lol

Of COURSE you're not a priority... that's the point sir.  Lol

And because you're not a priority, that's the reason they take their sweet time when coming to see you.

Or are you the gullible type that believes every excuse they throw out as to why they're late... which, ironically, is consistent with the "thirsty" type.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 11:31:43 AM by Just_A_Guy »

jd66

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2023, 12:49:37 PM »

No they don't.  Lol

And because you're not a priority, that's the reason they take their sweet time when coming to see you.

Or are you the gullible type that believes every excuse they throw out as to why they're late... which, ironically, is consistent with the "thirsty" type.

I see reading comprehension is not one of your strengths and I have no interest in helping you to understand what was being said.
Give it up dude you are way out of your league.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2023, 07:00:47 PM »

No they don't.  Lol

I see reading comprehension is not one of your strengths and I have no interest in helping you to understand what was being said.

You really got on here and said with a straight face that they "have a lot going on in their lives" as the reason they can't be "anywhere" on time.... regarding times that they agreed to.

Just admit you said something stupid and didn't have a response.  Lol
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 07:09:07 PM by Just_A_Guy »

jd66

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2023, 07:41:50 PM »

No they don't.  Lol

You really got on here and said with a straight face that they "have a lot going on in their lives" as the reason they can't be "anywhere" on time.... regarding times that they agreed to.

Are you really that f.u.c.k.i.n.g. stupid.  ::)
You are not understanding what was said and I am not going to explain it to you since you are not capable of comprehending s.h.i.t.
Move it along dumbass!  :o

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2023, 07:52:13 PM »

No they don't.  Lol

Are you really that f.u.c.k.i.n.g. stupid.  ::)
You are not understanding what was said and I am not going to explain it to you since you are not capable of comprehending s.h.i.t.
Move it along dumbass!  :o

There's nothing to comprehend.  You simply said something stupid, and I corrected you. Lol

Travelguy90

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2023, 08:44:15 PM »
So if a chica has 2-3 kids, and no current babysitter, is it her fault? You’d expect her to have a solution and available options considering her lifestyle and line of work. Do you give her a 15-60 minute window, or penalize her for lack of organization, planning, carefree attitude?

I’m sure we’re all aware of a chicas different kinds of scenarios, it’s more of if we’re apathetic or sympathetic to their plights that may or may not be exaggerated
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2023, 04:03:15 AM »

Actually, you have a valid point sir.   Sosua freelancers have a lot going on in their lives to explain being late to something they agreed to?  I can give several examples of why chicas arent on time.   And it dont have jack to do with them having a lot going on in their lives.   

The only time I would accept that excuse, is if it actually applied.  When it cant be verified, one shouldnt ASSume a chica is late because she supposedly has a lot going on in her life.   

70% of the time, the chica is just being an irresponsible dickhead when it comes to time management.   But I understand, if being late means them prioritizing clients.   Sometimes a waiting date is like having a bird in hand for them.   Session times with an existing client can take longer than expected.   Leading to being discharged late.   

Now if the chick rolls up to her meeting late and tells the guy she was home trying to get a babysitter ( when she was really bullshitting doing something else ) then who is the fool for believing that story?     
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 04:12:32 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2023, 06:38:59 AM »
Chica Bullshiting you you dont say,f--k every single chica will bold face lie to you or white lie give half truths,,,,or dark answer's, even so called honest ones will twist a story, some chicas dont give up any infor mation, mystery chicas, till you bag them red handed ,like when they say there home you catch them with an other client at the beach, Pedro Cilantes,actually any where
What burns my ass is the request for money, I know i should not be sending, but the lie there ass off telling you they need water or gas for the stove when they need money to go drinking,now some chicas actaully tell the truth and really needed things food water small items  even had one chica say i just need 1000 pesos to go out for drinks with her Amigas Girl friends,,true story,, Bonus after that i got to f--k her big titted friend,,,on the cheap while she was in the kitchen sipping on a presidente,,,,,,so dont beleive half the shit chicas tell you and for f--ks sakes dont exspect them to be on time, funny one chica took 3 hours to show up, had to get all dolled up,as she was coming from Portou Platta,again no big deal this was a repeat haitian chica that had a vise grip toto and would get wet as hell ,,,,,,,tastey toto to boot !

Heat

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2023, 10:11:08 AM »
There is one big problem I see.
Some official channels says that it will be ready by the end of december ... but in the current state of construction, they will need a week or 2 before pouring the concrete. Now concrete for that kind of job needs at least 30 days to set before you can start putting stress on it.
Now the problem I have is: If they want to open that bridge before the end of the year, the concrete will only have a week maybe less to set. I really hope they will let the concrete cure completely before allowing traffic on it but this work being done in the DR, I strongly doubt they will follow good construction practices ...  ::)

You know your shit Canuck. And you were right... They opened the bridge early because the river overtook the flat bridge on the detour route on Dec 21st due to heavy raining.. instead of only allowing traffic for that day on the new bridge, they decided to make that day the official opening of the new bridge. The concrete didn’t get to set correctly and now the new bridge is already sinking smh. I’ll post a picture in a second.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 10:16:12 AM by Heat »

Heat

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2023, 10:17:42 AM »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal